Magento e-commerce applications, from discovery through launch and maintenance. This role requires an individual who can collaborate effectively with team members, handle a fast-paced environment, and thrive amidst the stress that sometimes comes with start-up life. We work on complex, cutting edge e-commerce applications for some of the nation's most exciting brands in fashion, technology, and consumer packaged goods.
- Help implement Magento e-commerce applications
- Active participation in discovery, launch and maintenance
- Installation and configuration of Magento 1 and 2
- Create custom e-commerce modules using object- oriented PHP and Magento APIs
- Implement custom skins and front—end templates
- Working in collaboration with teams in a start up environment
Requirements & Qualifications
- Certified Magento developer credentials
- Meaningful PHP Web Development experience
- Familiarity and experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural patterns
- Strong MySQL skills
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (e.g. SOAP, REST)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of CSS and CSS pre-processors
- Linux System Administration experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Experience with release building and deployment software, such as Jenkins, preferred but not required
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, design patterns and industry best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Fluent English.
- Experience in Magento or other e-commerce solutions.
- Knowledge on both back-end and front-end technology.
- An expertise in PHP, MySQL, HTML5 and CSS3 A portfolio with live links to sites that you have developed previously (preferred).
- Laravel experience (preferred).
- Education: BE, BTech, MCA, MSC, ME.
- Experience: 0 ~ 2-year Experience.
Pattem digital has opened its door for immediate job Openings For Lead WordPress Developer.
We are watching out for more experienced, motivation and innovation-driven WordPress Developer smeared by sheer delight and excitement to join our fast-growing engineering and development team.
The WordPress Developer would hold the responsibility to design and develop WordPress themes, plugins, and websites.
Know Your Work:
- As a Senior WordPress Developer, you will be taking responsibility to develop high performing, highly scalable, customized themes, and plugin apps for WordPress.
- Attention-to-detail with a marathon experience in coding multiple pixel-perfect responsive layouts using Photoshop, Adobe XD files, or Illustrator.
- Deeper roots in web development technologies.
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, and developers to develop aesthetically appealing, user-friendly, and trendy websites and apps.
- Improve your skill sets and to keep an eye on the cutting edge technologies in web development.
- Bring best practices into the picture and eliminate inefficient practices by leveraging our technical workflows.
What You Need To Apply:
- A good grasp over PHP objects and classes with a knack over Advanced Custom Fields
- Proficiency with the CSS preprocessors like SASS and command line for streamlined development (Git, Gulp, etc.)
- Knowledge of interacting with RESTful APIs and formats like JSON and XML
- Ability to code without any bluffs
- Known within their team (and elsewhere) for their problem-solving skillset
- Have a hawk eye for UX design
- Self-motivated individual with a goal-driven personality
- Strong communication skills with an inborn (or developed) talent to demystify complex issues and answer all the questions of your fellow developers, designers and management members in a clear manner
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Please find below the required skill set
- Strong Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of Ruby principles and core concepts.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and principles.
- Understanding of RESTful/ SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge/ Experience in SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Excellent communication Skill.
We’re seeking an expert Full-Stack developer ( Expert in HTML 5, PHP, Canvas & JQuery) to help us update our back-end admin. You will work from layouts in Adobe XD and Anima and work side by side with our development team in Manila and coordinate tasks and timelines to complete our project. Estimate full-time 3 month timeline- possibility may need you for ongoing freelance work after project completion.
We are looking to hire a temporary, freelance position for now.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in eCommerce web development is required for this position
• Strong knowledge of current architectural approaches to web-based applications development
• Experience with Agile development projects
• Ability to effectively manage changing and multiple priorities
• MVC based PHP framework (Laravel)
• HTML5 Responsive framework (Bootstrap, foundation, skeleton, etc)
Knowledge of Linux command-line
• Experience of using version control (Github, Subversion, BitBucket, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Anima)
• Knowledge and understanding of how to update modules using Angular or React
• Knowledge and understanding of Databases (MySql/MSSQL)
• Knowledge and understanding of SEO tools application
• Experience with open-source software
• Enjoy mentoring team members; helping them to advance their technical skills
• Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
• Be willing to work in a research capacity ñto find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Make an intro answering the following questions:
1) Provide an example of a web application that you've built that uses HTML 5, Canvas or where multiple files can be uploaded simultaneously
Parikshram is a Bangalore based tech startup company, building the world's first career success platform for QA-Testing professionals around the world. Currently running through the social media channels with the name of “Software Testing Studio" (soon to be renamed as Parikshram), it has an active user base of ~0.2 million testing professionals and focuses on recruitment, upskilling and community building. The company is growing at a rapid pace and is hiring aggressively.
- 5+ years experience in PHP and Wordpress development, WordPress CMS Installation, theme customizations.
- Should possess strong knowledge of SEO, Secure sites, Wordpress, Web Design
- Good knowledge of WordPress development and life cycle (theme hierarchy, plugins, etc
- Basic Knowledge of Core PHP, MySQL Database.
- Experience in designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages. Payment Gateway integration for WooCommerce (eg: Paypal, Razorpay, etc).
- Ability to build and manage a team.
- Good communication skills.
About the Backend Developer
We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment. Backend Developer will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The Developer will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- As a Backend Developer, you will play a major role in, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
* Frameworks & Technologies: Node.js
* Database: PostgreSQL, SQL
* Tools: Git basics, Scripting basics
* Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
About Toddle: ( http://www.toddleapp.com/" target="_blank">www.toddleapp.com )
Why are we building Urban Company?
The local and home services industry is very fragmented and unorganized. Prior to Urban Company, hiring a plumber, beautician, yoga trainer, math tutor etc. was a painful process. There were no standards, no concept of trust, pricing inefficiencies etc. In a nutshell, the industry was shackled in the “yellow pages” era, and had seen no fundamental innovation for far too long.
The Urban Company team is young and passionate, and we see a massive disruption opportunity in his industry. By leveraging technology, and a set of simple yet powerful processes, we wish to build a platform that can organize the world of services - and bring them to your finger-tips. We believe there is immense value (akin to serendipity) in bringing together customers and professionals looking for each other. In the process, we hope to impact the lives of millions of service entrepreneurs, and transform service commerce they way Amazon transformed product commerce.
- Working on complex architectural problems.
- Think about abstractions, systems and services and write high quality code.
- Have an understanding of loopholes in current systems/architecture which can potentially break in future and push towards solving them with other stakeholders.
- Think through complex architecture to build robust platforms to serve together all the categories and flows, solve for scale and work on internally build services to cater to our growing needs.
- Prior experience of creating complex systems in the past.
- Ability to build scalable, sustainable, reliable and secure products based on past experience and leading teams and projects by themselves.
- Ability to bring new practices, architectural choices and new initiatives onto the table to make overall tech stack more robust.
- 2-5 years of experience the industry solving complex problems from scratch and have graduate/post-graduate degree from tier-1 colleges.
- History and familiarity with server side architecture based on APIs, databases, infrastructure and systems.
- Ability to own the technical road map for systems/components.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- A high performance, high velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth.
- Strong ownership expectation and freedom to fail.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
- Massive, and direct impact of the work you do on lives of people