- Fully capable of understanding current structures, identifying the issues and rebuilding for the future.
- Technical Bug Solving Ability.
- Extensive knowledge of Mysql database/architecture design & implementation skills.
- A strong handle on JS, Jquery, JSON, Ajax and PHP frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of REST & SOAP API Integration
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
About Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
My Class Campus is the most advanced and fully automated Campus Management Software for schools and colleges being used in 1000+ institutes across India and 10+ countries.
We are a team of full time 50+ expert teammates dedicately working on Myclasscampus along with other 150+ employees working on different projects.
Check us out on https://myclasscampus.com
We believe in best culture for employees as we came up with the mindset that employees are actual customers of any company.
Checkout Team: https://myclasscampus.com/home/myclasscampus-team
Join us only if you want to work with passionate, young enthusiastic team of people who are working on a product which can impact millions of users by means of productivity and outcome as our vision is to become number One Enterprise software Product in edtech (education technology) domain which is based out of India.
Key Responsibility Areas –
1. Coding as per productivity matrix
2. Feature implementation in the products
3. Unit tests
4. Product Documentation
5. Effective communication
6. On-Time delivery
7. Following company defined coding standards
Essentials Skills -
1. Must be passionate about open source technologies
3. Must do basic testing
4. Must have Problem-solving & Analytical skills
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to multitask
Proficient in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework.
Strong design capabilities with SOLID principles using C#.
Working knowledge in WCF.
Database knowledge in SQL
Design, and deliver innovative software solutions in collaboration with Technology teams.
Develop high-quality production code
Experience in React / Angular or Typescript preferred
Department: Research and Development
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Location: Mohali, phase 7, Industrial Area
Reports to: Technical Lead
We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer with Efficient, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once. Assist team members & colleagues to solve technical issues. Developing and executing appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies, and processes for development activities.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications, and your roles and responsibilities include managing application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
⦁ Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel
⦁ Strong Knowledge of MySQL.
⦁ Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
⦁ Working knowledge of ReactJS/NodeJS (preferred)
⦁ Excellent knowledge of Vue.js
⦁ Proficient in creating REST APIs.
⦁ Ability to project manage.
⦁ Good problem-solving skills.
⦁ Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
⦁ Good at research and working under pressure.
⦁ Day shift
⦁ 5 day a week
⦁ Performance bonus
Your responsibilities as an Engineer:
- Design and Development of the modular, reusable backend infrastructure, collaborating with a cross-functional team of the backend, Mobile application, AI, signal processing, Robotics Engineers, Design, Content, and Linguistic Team to realize the requirements of conversational social robotics platform.
- Ensure the developed backend infrastructure is optimized for scale and responsiveness
- Ensure best practices in design, development, security, monitoring, logging, and DevOps adhere to the execution of the project.
- Introducing new ideas, products, and features by keeping track of the latest developments and industry trends
Skill sets we require:
- Proven work experience of at least 3 years as a Python Developer
- Proficiency in distributed application development lifecycle ( concepts of authentication/authorization, security, session management, load balancing, API gateway), programming techniques and tools (application of tested, proven development paradigms )
- Proficiency in working on Linux based Operating system
- Proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in Django and basic knowledge of at least one other server-side framework web2py, Masonite etc.
- Proficiency in at least one data serialization framework: Apache Thrift, Google ProtoBuffs, Apache Avro, etc
- Proficiency in at least one of the interprocess communication frameworks WebSockets, RPC, message queues, custom HTTP libraries/frameworks (kryonet, RxJava ), etc
- Proficiency in multithreaded programming and Concurrency concepts (Threads, Thread Pools, Futures, asynchronous programming).
- Good understanding of networking and communication protocols, and proficiency in identifying CPU, memory & I/O bottlenecks, solve read & write-heavy workloads.
- Proficiency is concepts of monolithic and microservice architectural paradigms.
- Proficiency in at least one of database SQL, NO-SQL, Graph databases like MySQL, MongoDB, and OrientDB.
- Proficiency in at least one of testing frameworks or tools Jmeter, Locusts, Taurus
- Proficiency in at least one RPC communication framework: Apache Thrift, GRPC
- Proficiency in asynchronous libraries, and frameworks is an added plus
- Proficiency in functional programming ( Scala ) languages is an added plus
- Proficiency in working with NoSQL/graph databases is an added plus
- Proficiency in working on at least one of cloud hosting platforms like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, etc is an added plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of tools for server, application metrics logging and monitoring and is a plus Monit, ELK, graylog is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of DevOps containerization utilities like Ansible, Salt, Puppet is an added plus
- Working Knowledge of DevOps containerization technologies like Docker, LXD is an added plus
Experience & Pedigree:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent, preferably from Tier-1 engineering institutes
- Experience working with high-growth product Start-Up companies
A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
Good candidates for this position possess a strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications and a good understanding of software creation and website integration.
Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way Producing detailed specifications
Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases
Knowledge of Ajax, jQuery, and MySQL. Problem Solving
The candidate must have 2+ years of experience in Web development.
The preferred location of the candidates is Kerala (Kannur)
Should have knowledge of CodeIgniter or Laravel
PinnacleWorks has an urgent opening for a Senior Laravel Developer having a rich experience in web development & strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Database concepts. You will be responsible for building high-performing, scalable,enterprise-grade applications.
What will you do?
- Build high-quality web applications from scratch using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code to ensure the applications' best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Learn new Software/frameworks/ languages/ technology with ease.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Will be incharge of a small team of Developers.
- Will take ownership of one or more modules of a platform.
- Excellent working knowledge of PHP-based MVC framework Laravel
- Prior Experience of managing/handling a small team of developers would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- A clear understanding of RESTful API development standards
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Understanding managing Linux servers & AWS/GCP
- Hands-on experience with Redis
Job Description for PHP Developer :
Experience – 1- 6 yrs
Qualification- MCA /B. Tech, BE/BCA
Job Nature - Permanent
Skills - PHP, Java, C, C++, MYSQL, CSS, Jquery
Working days - 5
Should have hands-on experience in Web Development
Good understanding of PHP and Object-oriented programming paradigm.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Having a good knowledge of Jquery.
Framework experience would be beneficial.
Should be comfortable to work with the team.
Should be comfortable with work on any MVC based framework.
Able to understand project requirement and handle project independently.
Strong learning capability.
Contribute in all phases of the development.
Knowledge of PHP/CodeIgniter/Laravel/Magento/Symfony/Wordpress will be preferred.
Sound knowledge of php,mysql,Jquery etc.
Perks & Benefits:
Employees Family Health Insurance, EPF & ESIC.
Employee Health Insurance.
Late-night meal facility.
Innumerable in house & outdoor party.
Cab facility available in late-night working.
Various compensations & bonuses.
No dress code
Employees B'day celebration.
Work from Home