React.js, Java Script, Redux, React,React.js,Angular,Frontend Developer, UI Developer, Full Stack Developer
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hands-on experience with TypeScript on ReactJS projects
We at LiftOff specialize in product creation, for our main forte lies in helping Entrepreneurs realize their dream. We have helped businesses and entrepreneurs launch more than 70 plus products.
Many on the team are serial entrepreneurs and have had a history of successful exits.
- 5+ years of experience, working on frontend technologies
- Individual contributor - responsible for the design, coding, and unit testing
- Should have good working experience in React and React Native
- Should have a good understanding of state management in frontend/UI applications
- Creating custom, general-use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of React
- Good knowledge of data structures, problem-solving / algorithms
- Knowledge of creating custom / reusable components
- Should know OOP Concepts
We are a group of passionate people driven by a set of core values. We strive to make every process transparent and have flexible work timings along with great startup culture and vibe. There are no job designations because its a flat hierarchy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
· Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
· Building modular and reusable components and libraries
· Optimizing your application for performance
· Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
· Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
· Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
What we need in you?
· Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
· Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
· Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including
· Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
· Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
· Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
· Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Skills: Basic programming knowledge, Responsiveness Of All devices IPad ,Mobile,Tablet Laptop all resolution
Creative with design skills In hand HTML5.CSS3, Bootstrap, JS and Jquery.
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Need to understand the client requirement and try to make creative design for the client.
Should be able to work Jquery and JS +points.
Should be able to deployment of Live Server.
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Work from office:- 9:30AM - 6:30 PM
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the delivery of high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software applications with MVC architectures, Micro services and scalable cloud native apps.
- Perform hands-on coding and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Mentor and lead team members to continuously improve quality and productivity of deliverables
- Demonstrate ability to work within an agile team as well as collaborate with many other teams on design and implementation strategies. Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Effective Communication Skills- An ability to express your ideas to the recipient & Co-ordinate and communicate with cross functional team along with client's team
- Problem Solving, Hustler - Get Stuff Done, Self-Disciplined Open-minded, User Focused, Adaptive
- Lean Principles & Analytical Thinking
- Project planning, timelines and milestones for execution and deliverables
- Participate into the Evaluation Review of your team member
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in building enterprise web application using ReactJS as the frontend framework
- Experience with Redux and React Hooks
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in Bootstrap4 or CSS pre-processor like Less or Sass is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Some experience with modern web-based typography.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Should have worked on REST client and WebSockets
- Should be able to write Unit testing using any one of the frameworks like Cypress, Jasmine, Karma, Jest , Enzyme or any other similar framework.
- Should have experience in either one of the Build scripts like Gulp or Grunt or Webpack
- Low-Latency UI, Page optimization, and bundle build+caching
- Problem-solving and debugging skills
- Component-based architecture
Cignex Datamatics is looking for talented people like you. Please let me know if you are looking for a job change.
CDTL are the pioneers in the field of open source, we believe in creating value to our customers by providing them with innovative solutions. We have been doing some wonderful reference able work with the fortune 500 companies with great feedback and experience received from them. Talk about Allianz, EA, CA, UBM, IHG, Maersk, Renesas, etc., All have enjoyed working with us. We provide solutions using cutting edge technologies to all areas in Portal, content management, Big Data, ecommerce and are expanding in a lot of new and emerging areas.
We would want you to be associated with us to experience & enrich the joy of working in a growing company of the size of almost 500 employees as of now, with this you not only are noticeable but also get the opportunity to implement your ideas and make a mark in this growing organization, and you get to enjoy being one of the early founding members of the organization.
Below is the JD for the position we are hiring.
▪ Design, build and configure applications to meet business processes and application requirements
▪ Must have a minimum of 7+ yrs of IT experience with min 4+ years of hands on experience in web technologies
▪ Good Knowledge on front end website architecture
▪ Must have experience in react.js (svelte, stencil) or similar frameworks
▪ Experience of Node JS would be good.
▪ Hands on Design experience in API ( REST / SOAP) and integrating API’s with UI
▪ Good understanding of Modern web component development
▪ Good communication & presentation skills
▪ Must be able to work independently
If above position suits your interest, then share the following details:
Notice period(15days or immediate joiner) Y/N :
Experience in UI development(in years):
Experience in React.js (in years):
Experience in API (Rest / SOAP) in years :
Thanks & Regards,
- Experience with Word press
- Experts in HTML To Word press theming
- Plugin Creation and Management
- Able to develop the theme. Mastery of HTML, CSS, PHP and jQuery;
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with mobile platforms.
- Experience with the following technologies OOAD/OOPS (Object Oriented Programming) PHP 5, MySQL 5, any framework like Zend/Symfony/CakePHP, etc.
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- A clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies.
- Experience in SVN/GIT Hub/Beanstalk
- Familiarity with web technology trends (Web 2.0) and the evolution of the Internet.
- Experience with Word press is mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Word Press Theme, Widgets, and Plugin customizing and developing new word press themes, Plugin modification/development, and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in Word press installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization.
- Desired Experience in customizing existing 3rd party themes, Plugin.
We are building a workspace for Marketing teams - Think Webflow for Marketing teams, Grafana for Marketing teams who operate on large data sets and need a clear intuitive interface to look at all their data.
Traditionally Marketing teams have always had to depend on a large BI team to provide them with the data they need to make decisions. Clarisights eliminates this by giving Marketing teams everything they need in one intuitive, collaborative reporting platform.
We work with large enterprise Marketing teams around the world like Delivery Hero - The world's largest food delivery co., HelloFresh the world's largest mealkits delivery co. etc.
Our platform is central to how business teams make decisions and you will work on the interface that these teams use. We are helping non technical business users get comfortable with data by giving them a platform they can use to drive.
What makes this role challenging? Think Google Docs, Slides and Sheets all combined in one platform. We have a collaborative text editor which is used by teams together and we built our table grid which is extremely powerful. Tables, being one of the heaviest and most used widgets we have, have records composed of metric data(averages, share percentages, comparison data), multiple creatives(images, videos, gifs), trends(charts inside each cell) and a lot more.
The huge amount of data points naturally increases the amount of DOM nodes and thus it becomes memory heavy and CPU intensive to run the app in the browser. One table can have 500 records that the users can scroll through at once. Now imagine having 10+ of such tables in one tab, and each report comprising of multiple tabs. And we also support features like drilldowns/breakdowns, column freezing, row freezing, in the tables all while ensuring a smooth user experience.
We decided to build it from scratch using React Virtualize since most table libraries did not give us the performance or features we need. We also extensively use charts to visualize data and as we are scaling, a lot of these components have to be rebuilt to handle the volume of data we process.
We are only getting started, we want to make our platform a lot more collaborative and immersive by giving teams ability to interact with charts by adding annotations and ability to tag team members and leave notes for them. This might seem a solved problem when you look at collaboration on Google Docs but it's an extremely tricky problem for us as we don't deal with static data the way you have it with Google Docs.
Unlike read only dashboards which do not allow edits after building, our platform is meant for collaboration within teams. Think of how shitty collaboration was for design teams before Figma.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who obsesses over performance and is comfortable with profiling performance, can think of frontend architecture. We are also looking for a lead who can mentor the team on performance and scale.
While working with such complex interfaces, often times, performance and the tech becomes a bottleneck for the user experience we strive for. We are looking for someone who —
- Understands fundamentals of Application Design and has designed/architected applications from scratch.
- Has worked on large-scale applications, and setup/maintained its data pipelines (data flows from backend to frontend)
- Has architected efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing frontend performance
- Previous experience with dashboard apps, charts framework, window virtualisation
- Has written Generators for project setup
- Comfortable with tech like Postgres, Docker, Rails
- Understands tooling like Webpack, Babel
Experience with React and Typescript is preferable but not necessary.
First 30 days, one will work on
- Understanding the data flow and familiarise oneself with the app components
- One feature/task like updating something that touches majority of the app — this is again aimed to get familiarity with the whole codebase in the quickest way
- Synchronising the data pipelines by adopting better serialisation protocols
- Creating avenues to improve app performance (by profiling and benchmarking)