Min 3 yrs of working in Android
Min 2 yrs of working in iOS
Min 6 months working in React Native
Min 1 yr of team handling experience
Strong in data structures and algorithms
Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
Hands-on with SOLID design principles
Should have developed and delivered successful mobile app projects
Experience in -
Consumer facing apps
Analytics SDKs integrations
Marketing SDKs integrations
Building production grade mobile applications
Experience in working in Agile/Scrum projects and fast paced environments
Preference for candidates with :
Payments/financial systems background
Initiative taker. Not expecting spoon feed.
Team player - looking beyond personal KRAs and helping the team succeed
3H - Humble, Honest and Hard-worker
About this role
If you like to build intutive mobile applications with scalable code, then this role is made for you. Here at Cutshort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional, enthusiastic team. The opportunities here would not be limited to just core product and development but anything and everything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc).
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
These facts may look scary but they are actually opportunities if the professionals get to:
- Figure out their career interest paths
- Learn the skills
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at a place that fits their needs
At Cutshort, this is what we do. We have built an AI-powered solution to help millions of professionals plan and grow their careers to become more successful and satisfied in their lives. Since we started in 2015, 1.5M+ professionals have used Cutshort to hire, find jobs, connect with each other to grow their careers.
- Learn and understand user interactions and design & build mobile applications
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of mobile devices
- You must have at least 2 year of full-time experience in mobile development using React Native.
- Experience in creating appealing User Interfaces is a bonus
- An eye for alignment and spacing is a must
The work culture at Cutshort
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
Please read more here: https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1">https://medium.com/cutshort/should-you-work-at-cutshort-read-this-to-find-out-466d9086dec6?source=friends_link&sk=ae2b24ac96b881e00d44b18e2dee65b1
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Position: React Native Developer
Experience: 1-2 years
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java is a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Effectively replicate UI, UX designs & concepts provided by Visualizers in iOS Development Environment.
• Strong knowledge with MVC, MVVM, VIPER.
• Expert in OOPs, REST APIs, JSON, Data-Binding: Local Storage, Real-Time Data.
• Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
• Understanding of Apples design principles & interface guidelines and knowledge of APP Publish process on APP Store.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with CI/CD.
• Experience with performance and memory management
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
• Knowledge in AVPlayer, Video Streaming and Voice/Video calling will be an added advantage.
AVPlayer(Audio & Video)
Tech @ Omuni, Arvind Internet:
● Our architecture is powered by 50+ microservices, all built on open-source stack
● Our systems process 1+ billion inventory updates a month
● We have best in class integration patterns for fault tolerance and resilience
● We design systems for SaaS offerings, we build for cloud and different form factor
● We have the coolest apps in fashion commerce by combining in-store and digital experiences
● We work on some complex programs involving integrating with disparate external systems
About the role:
Roles & Responsibilities
● Understand functional requirement, design and code
● Preparing high level design(HLD) and low level design(LLD) document
● Adhering to best practices, maintain quality of code and perform unit testing
● Coordinate with other stakeholders to deliver functionality
● Code checkin and code review for peers
● Performance monitoring of application using Firebase and other APM tools, performance tuning
using IDE tools
● Using CI/CD tools to push build to Testflight or other test environments
● Troubleshoot high priority issues
● Mentor junior resources
● Participate in sprint planning and scrum standup calls.
Ideal Candidate profile:
● Understanding of design patterns and MVVM, MVP architectures
● Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
● Proficient with Swift and Swift UI
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back - end services
● Strong knowledge of iOS to build apps for different form factors
● Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code
● Help maintain code quality and performance monitoring
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, CI/CD tools
● Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
● Familiarity with apple push notifications
● Should be able to work in agile environment
● 3-5 year experience in IT with minimum 3 years in iOS app development, Flutter and Dart knowledge
would be great to have
● BTech in CS or any other stream
# Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++
# Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
# Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous
# Excellent coding and proofreading skills
We are building a new app in vernacular languages in the ed-tech domain. Looking for highly skilled React Native + Android frontend engineers to build the product with A player's team.
We are funded by a leading VC in the country.