Do you thrive on working with cutting edge technology, with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you have the passion to be a core member of a fast-growing start-up? Are you an expert or aspiring to become one who can work on the Full Stack of an application? Do you have a genuine interest in all software technologies? If the answer is yes, do reach out to us - Crediwatch is the place for you!
You will be exposed to work on every level of the stack in a highly agile, fast growing, start-up FinTech environment, while ensuring Breakthrough Simplicity in innovation and Diving Deep to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation.
The environment at Crediwatch is vibrant and innovative! You will learn and regularly interact with peers who are the best at what they do and will motivate you to be the best version of yourself, technically and professionally.
The Role Expectation
- You will play a key role in the development of the core product, working directly with the Business team on realizing their needs and translating it into the product.
- You will be involved in the overall design, architecture and development of the application, maintaining quality and ensuring performance and compliance to software standards and guidelines
- You will adhere to the best practises of the Agile & TDD
- You will collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design, prioritise and launch new features.
- You will take ownership for organising code and maintain its integrity at all points in time.
- You will be responsible for understanding and implementing security and data protection best practices.
- You will bring in a passion for technology and hunger to learn
- A sound knowledge of Python, hands-on experience in using Django/Flask etc., design patterns and application design
- Experience with database architectures like NoSQL, RDBMS. Eg: MongoDB/ Cassandra / Couchbase / MySQL
- A good understanding of message queues mechanisms like Redis/RabitMQ (or similar)
- Knowledge of python web crawling frameworks like Scrapy & Frontera
- Hands on experience with CI/CD
- Experience in using Git for source code management & Jira
Good to Have
- Strong Linux skills, knowledge of building large scale, multi-threaded applications and experience in designing and building RESTful web services,
- Building API services with GraphQL
- Skills in configuring and implementing Hadoop/HDFS, Elasticsearch and HBase or knowledge of any graph databases
- Prior experience in architecting large scale distributed systems and experience with cloud deployments on AWS/Azure
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Domain knowledge in the financial/data space; any external, relevant certifications.
- At least 6+ years of hands-on development experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
You Believe-in & will align with our Business Objectives
- Customer Obsession - Consistently listen to customers; test, enhance and improve the customer experience.
- Breakthrough Simplicity - An innovative approach to make everything simpler
- Diving Deep -Technique used to arrive at a solution-based approach to problem solving and idea creation
- Drive for Results - Focus on end result of any task
- Encourage and Improve - Encouraging and promoting team work and focus on continuous self-development at every stage.
- Be Ethical and Respectful - Willingness to do the right thing – even if it is hard; courteousness and being focused on the best in others.
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee, health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!
About Crediwatch Information Analytics Private Limited
Crediwatch is an automated & intelligent data curation platform which helps businesses make faster and smarter decisions.
Crediwatch aids sophisticated credit and other risk assessment models by providing data intelligence, predictive analysis, decision enabling technologies which maximise customer profitability and performance. Crediwatch is a digital data bank which uses advanced computational techniques to give you real time insights on a customer, competitor or vendor.
We have created over 18 million risk profiles of companies, individuals & unregistered small businesses and connected the dots of intercorporate relationships. We are working with leading financial institutions and organisations to help bridge the data gaps and provide essential services like finance to the underbanked and promote greater transparency & integrity in business.
Crediwatch has received accolades in Citibank Tech4Integrity challenge (worldwide), Barclays Rise accelerator and Tech30 by YourStory to name a few. We are based in the heart of Bangalore and are growing fast.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Full stack engineer to join Zorp. As a member of the core team, you will have the responsibility for creating value through the entire engineering stack, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
At Zorp, you will have the freedom to tinker with your ideas and bring them to life. This is a perfect stepping stone for anybody who wishes to become an entrepreneur themselves.
We are looking for a curious engineer to join our engineering team who has the experience building full stack products in Node JS and React JS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the customers, founders and core team on brainstorming, conceptualising, designing, implementing the ideas
- Do what it takes to bring value to customers
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
- Code for performance, maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience of 1 - 3 Yrs working as a full stack engineer in MERN stack (Mongo Db, Node JS & React JS)
- This is a backend heavy role with Node.js with typescript as a must have experience
- Experience with user interface design.
- Good knowledge of building Node JS applications
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with Agile development
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after. You test everything.
- You already master a few scripting languages, or easily find your way around a new one. You enjoy picking up new things and incorporating those in your skillset.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. Software advancements have made things that were impossible ten years ago possible, but no single piece of technology has been a silver bullet. You can tell which of the tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You know what you do not know and you are as comfortable asking for help as you are offering it. We advocate mutual knowledge sharing. Nobody knows everything.
- You are an inquisitive perfectionist. You like to know how things work and constantly try to improve them.
The Interview Process
- Introductory call with @Vivek DK (20 mins)
- Detailed working session with @Vivek DK (1.5 hours)
- Follow up call with @Subramanya Somayaji (1 hour)
- Follow up call with @Bala Panneerselvam (30 mins)
- Closing call and offer (30 mins)
The entire process should take max 2 weeks subject to your availability.
1) Good experience in React.js & Asp.net
2) Hand on Node.JS./Express JS
3) Database : MYSQL/MongoDB
4) Experience in Java Script, Typescript.
6) Experience working in an Agile environment.
7) Good communication skills.
- Experience in ReactJS and its main fundamentals like JSX, Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, etc.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, ES6.
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks..
- Design, build and maintain software applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
JOB DESCRIPTION (19 Lakh salary range )
o The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices-based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open-source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
o You will work with the SourceFuse tech the council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that
integrate these services into client projects
o Coding complex modules
o Code review and enforcing best practices
o Improve Application architecture
o Constantly improve his/her own skillset
o Customizations to existing open-source or custom-built applications
o Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
Education and Experience
B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
Relevant Experience should be 2-6 years
Node Js Experince is Must
o Impeccable wrote and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain and
o defend design concepts in team and
o Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
o Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
Why you should apply here -
Remote Work (Canddiate can do office work from Noida office)
400+ Employee Strength
5 Days Working
MNC Company (HQ in Florida, USA -Development Offices in India( Noida- Delhi NCR, Mohali -Punjab, Hyderabad -Telangana )
Company Established in 2006
● Experience: 1+
Having knowledge of React JS. Having knowledge of Node JS Having Knowledge of HTML,
R&D power Knowledge of GitHub and Jira. A bit of knowledge of code building and docker
Profile- NodeJs Developers
Overall Experience- 1 Years minimum
Pure Node.js Experience- At 1 Years
● Required Skills:- A person who is superb in node.js first and foremost. Needs to understand
the intricacies of promises and the asynchronous programming paradigm.
● A close second is experience in Graphql. Understanding Queries, Mutations and Apollo.
● Tertiary is DynamoDb and Mysql Being able to pick up a non-standard ORM and being able to
program against it.
● Developers must have experience with AWS, and preferably AppSync, Serverless Framework,
Lambdas, Codebuild and Codepipeline
● Experience building Automated Testing Frameworks using selenium, phantomjs, etc. is
We have an opening for Full Stack Developer. Please find below job description for the same.
- Design and build advanced applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Able to understand and create Documentation according to Client requirement.
- Ability to write clean, commented and maintainable code.
- Proven track record in designing, architecting, developing enterprise class products and solutions.
- Good understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Desired experience in PHP.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Proper understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.