1. 6 months to 4 years hands on experience of PHP Laravel framework.
2. Candidates from Gujarat can apply.
3. Candidates can also apply if willing to relocate.
4. 5 days working from office only.
About Tretanz Infotech
Mandatory: PHP preferably experience with PHP 7, Ajax, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Responsive Web Design
Good to have: Codeigniter / Laravel, REST API Development, MySQL queries, MongoDB queries, Angular JS 6.0, Node.JS
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills, high spirited, eager to learn, able to perform in a high-pressure environment
Job Description for Drools developer -
- Hands on experience in design and development in Drools rule engine (minimum 1.5 years) and Core Java
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Expertise in object oriented programming
- Experience in Deploying and supporting core and advanced features
- Good exposure to SQL and/or Oracle/ MySQL,
- Candidate should be well verse with Agile processes
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders is required.
- Must have knowledge of at least one PHP framework out of Laravel and Cakephp.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & a strong passion for Software Development.
- Strong Interaction and Design Sense
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Apache, MySQL and phpMyAdmin)
- Comfortable with SQL and/or Script Programming.
- Experience in Designing & Developing Database in MySQL is a MUST.
- Knowledge and/or willingness to learn, highly motivated.
- Fully comfortable working in English, both in written and spoken language.
Our client is a platform of digital-first health clinics owned and operated under one house, with each of them working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The business is creating a family of purposeful health platforms with personalized solutions for a particular problem in a niche segment. Each platform provides the essentials to enable an individual segment of people to lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing.
- Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints. ● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
- Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
- 4+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
- 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
- 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
- Has experience managing other developers, recruiting and training.
- Experience in PHP is a plus
- Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
- Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
- Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
- Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Good knowledge of working with Git
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of 8-10 engineers so they all learn, grow, and succeed.
- Plan and prioritize work for your team, including collaborating with cross border teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability for technical decisions.
- Create an inclusive environment that attracts and retains high-performing engineers.
- You will collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, QA and Devops Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Constantly learn and grow as an engineer and an engineering leader.
- Demonstrate a passion for customers and technology.
You must have:
- Experience in the design, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers
- Exposure on agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
- Strong technical aptitude for any programming language, preferred, Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
- Experience of creating architecture or developing web services using Open source technologies and to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
- Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful.
- Experience in building highly scalable distributed systems
- Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Big Pluses if you:
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes
- Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Are self-motivated and can get things done
- Have the ability to communicate and defend your ideas clearly
- Have a strong knowledge of threading, concurrency, scaling, and high availability.
- Have a desire to build products that users love
- Stay current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Desired Technical Skills :
- Knowledge of any MVC framework Laravel, Codeigniter etc.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Good understanding of both front-end and back-end web development.
- Knowledge of eCommerce is a plus point.
- A team player with good communications
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
Work From Office Only
Flexible day shift
5 Days Working
- Strong Technical Chops: You should know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements.
- You should be on top of the latest architectural trends.
- Fast Learners: We are looking for folks who thrive on new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fit all solutions.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word.
- Whether you're working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Java and web technologies.
- Experience in any one scripting language like Python.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency.
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment.