LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced Software Engineer to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will identify, define and communicate best practices for front end.
You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to low-end mobile devices Understand and coach/teach others, show a high level of ethics and team-work
LogiNext is amongst the fastest growing tech company, providing solutions to simplify and automate the ecosphere of logistics and supply chain management. Our aim is to organize the daunting process of logistics and supply chain planning, with an array of SaaS driven by the most robust enterprise solutions globally.
Our clientele is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize their supply chain operations by unique data capturing, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been an industry leader and recipient of awards like NetApp's Innovative Tech Company of the year, Entrepreneur's Logistics Firm of the Year, Aegis's innovation in Big Data, CIO Choice Award for best supply chain logistics cloud solutions, etc.
Backed by influential industry leaders like PayTM and Indian Angel Network and with partners like IBM, Microsoft, Google, AWS and Samsung, LogiNext has achieved exponential success in a very short span of time and is set to exceed 300% growth by the end of 2016. The true growth hackers, who paved way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
The key responsibilities will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Redux), also ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web & mobile applications in the Legal, Tax and Compliance space.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with working in a startup ecosystem with conflicting priorities will be a huge plus
- Proficient in CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems.
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular 6+ projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in Angular 6+, Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Ionic & Node JS (plus)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Good project management skills.
React( Native) knowledge
Knowledge of Java (Android) and Swift (iOS) is a plus
Willingness to travel for onsite assignments outside India
● Design overall architecture of the web application.
● Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
● Maintain code integrity and organization.
● Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
● Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
● Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
● Hands on experience with markup languages
● Wordpress would be an added advantage.
● Prefer from Tier One college like ( IIIT, NIT, IIT, NSUT, DTU..etc )
● Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development
● Understanding of layout aesthetics
● An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● B. Tech. in computer science Preferred.
we are looking for a Sr. Software UI Engineer to join us! You will design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. If you have a track record in and a passion for software engineering, want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
- Should be capable of applying software design patterns and object-oriented design to solve problems in front end development.
- Deep expertise in converting visual design into web application using CSS, LESS/SASS pre-processors and strong knowledge on cross-browser compatibility.
- Good knowledge of Responsive and Adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks and grid systems.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to web applications and web sites.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN).