3 to 6 years hands-on core Java and object-oriented design experience
An understanding of how the Java works and its impact on the overall performance of an application
A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality , efficient , and optimized software solutions under tight deadlines
A strong understanding of test-driven development and design patterns
Able to develop unit-testable code using testing frameworks like Junit , TestNG , and Cucumber
Able to accurately estimate development and testing effort
Experience with Spring , Maven and Gradle
Good understanding of the principles of modern software
Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work
with system users and senior stakeholders
Experience using relational databases. Proficient in SQL
The ability to work in a fast-paced , high energy team
Proven ability to deliver high-quality software
Good understanding of agile development practices.
HTML5 and CSS3
Secure coding experience strong programming fundamentals
and business logic on Core Java.
Strong experience in Spring /Spring boot (Framework)
Strong experience in Hibernate
Knowledge/experience with PYTHON is highly preferable
Good to have Angular , JSP , Bootstrap , CSS &cooma; Ajax ,
Good to have Web Services , REST (Middleware)
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
About the company
Currently we are hiring for a VC backed startup a fast growing fintech startup based in Bangalore.
It is a super app to digitize India’s 50M+ sales agents where they can get access to relevant products & services, receive training through interactive videos on “how to sell, what to sell and whom to sell”, and earn money. For businesses, we help them save a huge effort in managing and training these agents and help them increase their reach to every nook and corner of the country.
India is a trust deficit market which cannot be accessed through Internet Marketing on Facebook and Google as the majority of the customers need training, push, motivation and a primer on why and how to use a product.
To solve this problem, traditional industries like BFSI, Telecom, Automobile, Real Estate etc. use 50M+ frontline sales executives to drive distribution. We believe that not just for these traditional industries but also for emerging companies in FinTech, EdTech etc these agents will play a pivotal role in accessing trust deficit customers.
They have grown to a 100,000+ agent network across India (growing 50% MoM) & are funded by tier1 VC’s and angels in India.
Summary of Role
As a lead of the consumer products software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications.
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Lead a team of 4-5 developers
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Required Skills for this Role:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Team Leadership experience of at least 3 year
- 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
- Team Lead/Team Manager experience of at least 3 years
3+ years of experience as a JAVA/J2EE technologies developer in delivering highly available and scalable applications in a cloud operating environment. - Expertise in Spring framework and equivalent.
- Experience in developing Java Microservices using spring boot, docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience building, testing, and consuming REST APIs is a must have experience.
- Experience with high-throughput messaging technologies and patterns; Kafka and/or related technologies a plus.
- Exposure to databases of any types relational, analytical, columnar, etc; including MySql.
- Experience with Git source control and building/maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines; Jenkins experience a plus.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Development.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology. - Expertise with database programming, transaction management. Expertise with build tools – MAVEN, Gradle.
- Expertise in design patterns and data structures.
- Good understanding of Unit test tools.
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements and solve complex problems.
- Good understanding of Source control toolsets.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record to meet aggressive timelines.
Good to have
- Understanding CI tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or equivalent.
- Experience with Microservices and/or Monolith to Microservice migration.
- Experience with frontend technologies like to react, angular is a plus
- Good Linux experience
• Work with product team to understand product vision and requirements
• Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
• Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
• Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
• Work in a product based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
• Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
• Analyze highly complex business requirements, break the requirements to multiple applications; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
• Design and architect software applications
• Conducting code reviews and enforcing the quality standards
• Conducting the daily SCRUM meetings and removing the roadblocks
• Performance testing and tuning for scalability
• Develop quick proof of concepts to set the technical direction for rest of the team.
• Work with Devops and Automation team to develop automation strategy for your application.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
• Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
• Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop detailed design and deliver a scalable implementation.
• Mentor developers in analysis, design, coding and unit testing techniques
• Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Supply chain industry experience is preferred
• Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different
• Strong written/spoken communication skills
• Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
• Ability to drive innovation
NetSPI is a dynamic cybersecurity company headquartered in Minneapolis. We are a leader in penetration testing and attack surface management. NetSPI is constantly growing and looking for innovative minds to join us in helping some of the largest organizations in the world protect their technology and data from cybercriminals. If you thrive in a collaborative setting and enjoy working with best-in-class technology - We want to meet you!
The Software Developer (Java) contributes to building high-performing, scalable product offerings. You must be creative with an eye for quality and detail towards building a modern platform that will further streamline client offerings and enhance the client experience. This position is based in our Pune, India office.
Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, including writing well designed, testable, efficient code
Own product/features, keeping a keen eye out for bugs that might arise
Stay abreast of the latest technology trends and coding standards
4+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining Java-based applications
Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
Excellent experience with Web Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring JPA
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (preferably PostgreSQL), SQL and Hibernate ORM
Must be hands-on with unit testing and working with continuous integration environments
Experience with the agile development methodology
Highly motivated, self-driven independent performer
Strong communication skills; ability to document and verbally communicate ideas with the team
M.Sc./B. Tech/B.E in Computer Science
Advanced SQL, PostgreSQL advanced and administration is highly preferred
Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
Python development experience
- Build the backend for Android & iOS application and website with Company Dashboard (MIS).
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
-Well versed with AWS and Server deployment
- Excellent knowledge of Spring frameworks
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of coding standards and good commenting practices
- Experiences in developing RESTful web services must.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces
- Experience with REST API connections
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Build the backend for application and website with Android App, IOS, Company Dashboard.
- Own software quality and optimize UI
- Understand closely the requirements of the customers and get the features implemented on time
- Creating of strong project timeline along with budgeting and regular reporting
- B. Tech/BE in Computer Science or related subject from a reputed university
- IIT/NIT/IIIT Only
- 2+ years of experience in Technology background and start-up environment.
- Strong proficiency with J2EE with Spring MVC, JPA, DSA, MySQL, Git.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, JQuery and CSS3
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages and methodologies.
- Excellent judgment/decision making, conflict resolution, leadership and motivational skills.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Senior Java Backend Developer
Are you a passionate backend developer looking for a new challenge in an international company? Do terms like spring-boot, Redis, Amazon EC2, REST-API and document based databases like MongoDB make you smile and would you like to work in an international company that values your personal growth? We are expanding in India and are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Java Developer to join the team.
Your new job
Together with the team, you will be responsible for the development and migration of our FlexWhere application from a PHP based application to a java application. You report to the Manager Development & Support and collaborate with our Dutch IT Team, who work from our headquarters in the Netherlands. We work with two-week sprints, in which features and improvements are tested in an alpha and beta environment, after which you will release the services in our Kubernetes cluster. Our applications are being used by thousands of customers in Europe on a daily basis. By being in close contact with our helpdesk, you know what our users struggle with and how you can improve their experience.
You are not afraid to take ownership and have good interpersonal skills. You believe a good user experience is the ultimate goal and you continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. All in all: you have an innovative spirit and cannot wait to get aboard into an international IT-organization!
What you’ll bring
- A degree in Engineering (B.Tech or BE);
- Minimum of 3-year work experience as a Java developer in Java and/or Kotlin, Groovy;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
- Experience with third-party API’s and third-party libraries like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, ElasticSearch;
- Familiar with automation testing tools;
- Knowledge about scaling architectures in the cloud like EC2.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary;
- Place within a company that is committed to diversity and inclusion;
- Excellent career progression opportunity within an international organization;
- The chance to discover the land of tulips and windmills!
Where you’ll work
We are Dutchview. An innovative IT company based in the Netherlands with offices in Germany, the United Kingdom and India. Our solutions make it possible for organisations to work smartly and effectively. So that they can focus all their energy on what they do best. It is precisely this freedom that leads to greater job satisfaction: the basis for better results. We make it easy for you.