We are looking for Middle and Senior level Female Java technologists at Bangalore.
These openings are with a Leading US MNC's Bangalore IDC.
This is an IC role. Need handson candidates only.
- Strong work experience in CORE JAVA
- Proficiency with Algorithms, Data Structures, Multi-threading, OOPS,
- Strong knowledge in areas like Data structures, Algorithms, Core Java & Java Fundamentals, Multithreading, IPC
- Strong knowledge of any OO language (Java, Core Java)
- Experience in database programming, mySQL experience is a plus .
Job : Senior Developers / Lead Engineer / Architect : 3.5 - 12 Yrs
Technology skill set :
- Required Skills: Core Java, Practical implementation of Object oriented constructs & paradigms, Datastructures, Algorithms, Multi-threading, Collections, Design
- Required: Java Specialists with expertise in implementing object oriented constructs & paradigms in a multi-threaded environment using Core Java .
- Responsible for designing complex systems
- Independently act as a technical expert
- Handle multiple tasks at one time
Eligibility Criteria :
- Strong background in Java / Core Java. Hands on in coding.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- Proficient in OOPS, OOAD, Data Structures, Algorithms, Multithreading
- Database programming skill in SQL/Sybase/Oracle is a plus
Has 3+Y years of deep experience in all aspects of modern architecture, design and full-stack development for building web applications.
Has deep experience in building web services and backend web platforms.
Has experience configuring web servers and common server components utilized for web software development.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have experience in Core Java, Spring Framework, SQL.
Server knowledge Tomcat/Wildfly/Jboss
IDEs Eclipse/Intellij IDEA
Good to have knowledge of MongoDB
REST web services
Should have minimum 3 year of experience in Java.
Must have 2 year hands-on experience using Spring (Java) framework.
Must have 2 year experience on REST API development.
Hands-on in Java 8 features like lambda and streams.
Tools: Eclipse / STS, Maven / Gradle, GIT / SVN, Jenkins and Sonarlint.
Should have team leading and team management skills.
Strong knowledge of core and advanced Java i.e. Data Structure and OOPS concepts.
Permanent WFH opportunity.
C++ and QT mandatory and also should be very strong on Data Structures, Algorithms
Note: salary depends on current CTC.
- Participate in feasibility analysis of requirements for implementation. • Contribute in technical discussions regarding requirements, implementation adopting best practices/ methodologies, platforms for development and support methodology.
- Estimation and timely implementation of requirement(s) by developing a modular, scalable, high-performance code by adopting best practices.
- Own up the defect free code delivery of module/application and provide support during integration/implementation.
- Bug fixing, code optimization.
- Collaborate with the testing team to understand and resolve the bugs.
- C++ QT framework user interface desktop application
- Extensive hands-on experience in Desktop application development using QT technology
- Experience with GUI implementation and debugging desktop applications using Qt
- Experience in real-time communications software development and related build environments, with a focus on mission-critical, low latency multithreaded applications
- Experience designing, developing and debugging networked client/server applications
- Experienced with source/version control software, including Git
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, Data Structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in a non-garbage collected environment
- Knowledge of the latest C++11,C++14,C++17 standard
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions
- Thorough knowledge of Nginx , Redis,Kafka, RabbitMQ, MySql
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind
- Sound knowledge of Postgre and MySQL
- C++ with QT User Interface, Data Structures, Algorithms, AWS, TCP,UDP
What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. [email protected]
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Development experience using Java Spring Boot, Maven
- Knowledge and Experience in using REST API
- Experience in Database Query Languages.
- Experience in designing new application framework or migrating to new framework architecture, redesign, working on POC
- Should be open for understanding debugging the architecture of legacy systems and suggest changes wherever applicable.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Experience in Multi-tier development/deployment of Web Application
- Experience in Producing and Consuming RESTful Web Services
- Strong in developing complex SQL Scripts to generate reports
- Familiarity in Maven, Gitx
- Familiarity in Unit Testing (JUnit)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins etc)
- Experience 5+ Years
- Can join immediately
- Well-versed in Core Java, OOPs concepts, collections, multi-threading, concurrency, lambdas, and streams.
- Hands-on knowledge of Spring Core, MVC, JPA, security, transaction.
- Working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development, using Spring.
- Exposure to Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift for the microservices environment.
- Savvy with SQL and database concepts.
- Ability to use frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc., for implementing unit testing.
- Sound understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/bit bucket with Maven.
• BE/B. Tech. Computer Science or MCA from a reputed University.
• 8+ Years of experience in software development, with emphasis on JAVA/J2EE Server side
• Hands on experience in Core Java, Multithreading, RMI, Socket programing, JDBC, NIO,
webservices and Design patterns.
• Should have Knowledge of distributed system, distributed caching, messaging frameworks, ESB
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and PostgreSQL/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra database is
• Additionally, knowledge of HBase, Hadoop and Hive are desirable.
• Familiarity with message queue systems and AMQP and Kafka is desirable.
• Should have experience as a participant in Agile methodologies.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
• This is not a Fullstack requirement, we are purely looking out for Backend resources.
Senior Software Development Engineer - Chennai
Who we are?
Kaleidofin is a financial platform for the informal sector, which provides solutions tailored to the customer’s goals and are intuitive to use. We are working towards creating fair and transparent financial solutions that can target millions of customers and enterprises in India that don’t have easy access to formal financial planning.
In a very short time span, global investors such as Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and well known individual investors have supported Kaleidofin’s well thought out business model with $2.8 million in seed funding.
With its focus to harness mobile technology to deliver a paperless experience as well as its focus to harness technology and analytics to predict the right product for the right customer, Kaleidofin aims to become a leading FinTech player bringing financial solutions to everyone.
To know more about Kaleidofin, do visit our site https://kaleidofin.com/
What You’ll Do?
We are seeking extremely smart & independent senior developers who are gung ho about building large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers. You will:
- Lead design and development of products working closely with business team
- Independently own software components and co-own entire applications with a small group of fellow developers
- Formally mentor junior software engineers on the team, reviewing design documents, (peer) reviewing code, providing design direction and guidance
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel
- Establish strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption
Who You Need To Be?
- 4+ years’ experience in software product development and delivery
- Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering (preferably computer science or sister branches) from a reputed institute (preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Able to take ownership of working with atleast one of mobile or web app teams for complete integration with backend
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Skill set
- Have strong backend knowledge and cloud development exposure
- Proficiency in Java, Spring boot, Hibernate, REST API development
- Worked with at least 1 RDBMS (Mysql preferred). NoSql is a plus.
- Have used or are very hands-on with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Gradle/Ant, Kafka, GIT/bitbucket in a very agile work place.
- Writing high quality code which is made better by unit tests and integration tests is how you work
- Comfortable with exploring proven open source tech stack like Grafana, Kibana, Jira, Prometheus, caches like Redis/Memcached, task queues like celery, to name a few
- Knowledge of test driven development and AWS tech stack will be a good plus
Required Knowledge and technical skills:
- Expert level experience designing and building web services using Java
- Hands on experience in frameworks like struts , springs, hibernate
- Experience with multiple database platforms
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Experience building distributed systems at Internet scale
- Knowledge of commonly used design patterns
- Prior experience building internet platforms from the ground up
- Understanding Microservices patterns and architectures, enterprise design and industry best practices.
Required Qualities/ personal skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced delivery environment