Contributes to design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, evaluating, modifying, deploying, and documenting software and systems that meet the needs of customer-facing applications, business applications, and/or internal end user applications
Function as an active member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation)
Participate in code reviews and automated testing
Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation
Support and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments
Automate deployments in test or production environments
Explores new automation techniques to refine the agility, speed and quality of engineering initiatives and efforts
Defines test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided. Takes part in reviews of own work and handles work efficiently. Skills & Qualifications:
5+ years of software development experience in Java.
Java 8, JBPM, Security, Microservices, API, Gateway, spring boot.
Understanding of Agile or other rapid application development methods, object-oriented design, exposure to design and coding across one or more platforms and languages
Experience in developing REST APIs and building Microservices.
Strong hands-on experience with databases (SQL & no-SQL)
Solid understanding of data structures, Algorithms & Design Patters will be a plus
Exposure to methods relating to application design, software development and automated testing
Ability to understand and use data structures and associated components
Understands the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, crafting, building, testing, configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
Familiar with infrastructure technologies and components
Learns and applies new technologies and techniques. Keeps up to date on current research and technology in the industry
Recognizes the importance of collaboration to achieve objectives. Influences team members with creative changes and continuous improvement.
Demonstrates analytical thinking, problem solving and adaptive communication
Ability to learn and deep dive into new technology and business domains, question status quo and think outside of the box.
Bachelor’s degree in technical field or equivalent training/certification, or relevant work experience.
About American Express
Who we are:
- Technogise is a Pune based world class software consultancy delivering superior experience to its global clients.
- Established in Nov 2015.
- Delivered world class solutions to 20+ clients through 40+ engagements so far.
- Current team strength - 50+, which includes Leads, Devs, QAs, BAs, UX & DevOps experts.
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
- end-to-end software delivery
- tech evaluation and strategy consulting
- agile consulting
- project rescues & turnaround
- tech "paratrooper" engagements (short term projects which provide highly strategic solutions to very specific problems).
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Technologies we've been working on:
What Technogise gives you:
- Business critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build critical enterprise solutions. Some of our applications facilitate upto millions of transactions per day.
- Hands-on, end to end development - You will code back-end as well as front-end functionalities. You will also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- High quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them and learning from them.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech and more. Each domain will bring you a fresh perspective / insight of business problems and their solutions.
What skills you bring to Technogise:
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development
- regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here.
- Technical depth - You know the "why" and "how" of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology are borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write is always clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable. Solid, Kiss, Grasp are not words, but acronyms to you... :-)
- Consulting maturity - You have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you engage proactively and responsively with them; are empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
What qualities you bring to Technogise:
You are culturally aligned with Technogise, which means you are:
- Humble to learn from everyone and share knowledge with everyone,
- Curious to explore better ways of delivering software,
- Tenacious to never give up and find best solutions to complex problems
- Collaborative to pair with fellow teammates everyday...and most importantly, possess an unwavering Customer Focus.
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
TAPPP(https://tappp.com/" target="_blank">https://tappp.com/) is leading the charge in bringing premium digital entertainment content & live sports to global consumers via its prepaid platform.
We are available across platforms via the Web, Mobile, and Tablets. Building out this brand presents significant product and engineering challenges. At the center of solving those challenges is the TAPPP Product Engineering team which is responsible for the TAPPP product end to end.
The organization is flat, processes are minimal, individual responsibility is big, and there is an emphasis on keeping non-productive influences out of the everyday technical decision-making process. Upholding these philosophies will be imperative as we execute our aggressive plan of global expansion over the next 2 years.
Who are we looking for:
A coding enthusiast who loves writing elegant code and developing software systems.
As a senior java developer, you will be a part of the core product development team that is responsible for building high performant components of the TAPPP platform.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different environments.
- Write production-quality code in Java, J2EE, and Spring
- You will work in an agile team, working on the TAPPP revolutionary platform. You‘ll be using cutting-edge solutions (Spring Boot, Docker, Kafka, Redis, Continuous Delivery) for creating and maintaining high load distributed services that are part of our messaging platform.
Mandatory technical skills:
- Hands-on experience with
- Java 1.7+
- RDBMS (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- JPA (Hibernate or any other ORM framework)
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Hands-on experience in writing extensible RESTful API's
- Hands-on in Java development (all facets of development) with a sound understanding of OOAD.
- Should have excellent debugging, code review, design review skills
- Should have a sound understanding of a Microservice based architecture
AWS (ECS, Cloudwatch)
- Strong independent contributor
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
The position is based in Pune, India.
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Java (Preferably)
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms and coding
- Experience with any Messaging technologies like Kafka or Rab-bitMQ, etc.
- Proven experience in database technologies like NoSQL
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework.
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Ability to understand the Platform/domain of the business in detail & Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and organizational skill
If you are passionate about technology and asynchronous, reactive systems sound like fun then join our small team of developers who are defining the digital payments space in India. A place with lot of potential to learn payments domain and unleash the engineer in you to build scalable, reliable, low-latency systems to help banks reduce the digital divide.
- Developing new software based on the client or organization requirement.
- Working on the Change Requests raised by clients.
- Understanding the business requirement of client and provide software solution to solve the business requirement.
- Analyzing the existing software/solution/code and enhance it as per requirement.
- Debugging/ Analyzing existing software/ services and carry out changes as per
- Co-ordination with the onsite team and provide solution to the problems/ enhancements/bugs etc. reported.
- Working with field engineers, need to visit customers if the problem is more serious.
- Support Deploying, testing of new releases/bugs/issues in new patches and support
- client in testing if required.
- Support on-site team or clients during production release/ DR / System upgrade etc.
- Excellent knowledge and in hand experience of working on JAVA, HIBERNATE and SPRING.
- Good knowledge of Any Database (Oracle/SQL/MYSQL etc.) DDL &DML queries.
- Knowledge of the software life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of the OOPs concepts.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Prior knowledge of Linux operation system is welcomed/preferred.
LetsTransport was founded in 2015 by IIT-Kharagpur alumni. It is a series-B funded, last-mile tech-logistics solution provider for intra-state deliveries based in Bangalore. It offers reliable, affordable, and professional services, structured to serve enterprises. LetsTransport aggregates light commercial vehicles for urban logistics and has onboarded 55,000+ truckers on its platform across 14 cities. LetsTransport works across industry sectors like organized retail, FMCG and e-commerce, distribution and 3PL companies. Some of its clients include Amazon, Flipkart, Bisleri, Vishal Mega Mart, Future Supply Chain, Coca-Cola, Delhivery, and Udaan. The company offers customized logistics solutions for clients, along with other value-added services such as screened drivers, audited and GPS-enabled vehicles, point-to-point billing, status updates, 24x7 service, and greater efficiency, all at transparent and economical pricing.
At LetsTransport, we have a singular mission to transform urban logistics in India through technology. We are a B2B tech logistics company serving India's largest corporations across industries with their urban logistics needs and are the market leaders in intra state enterprise logistics.
Values at LT
We Think Big
We Think Big and seize the opportunity.
We Put our Customers and Partners First
We earn our customers’ and partners' trust by standing by them and strive to create a lasting positive impact on them.
We Collaborate with each other
We enable others' success and build on others' success. We work together and focus on collective goals rather than individual goals; always keeping the organization first.
We Own what we do
We seek what is best for LetsTransport, rather than what is best for yourself or your group. We believe that ownership is a culmination of personal accountability, a culture of organizational responsibility, and owning the outcomes and consequences of our actions.
We work with Integrity
We do the right thing even when someone is not looking & more so when inconvenient. When in doubt, we disclose and consult.
We Learn and Innovate
We seek to learn & improve ourselves. We pick challenging problems and solve them by looking outwards and learning the fundamentals of existing solutions being used across industry.
Above 3 Years
- Extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language (Java, Ruby, Clojure, Scala, C/C++, Python and SQL)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems , Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- 3 years and above exposure in the art of writing codes and solving problems for large scale.
- TDD is a plus
About the role
At LetsTransport, SDE-2 are engineers who create features based on product requirements. You’re expected to design and code in multiple tech components related to your functional area. You’re required to learn the best practices and design principles and patterns to make the code-base maintainable and extensible. You must also develop a deep understanding of non-functional requirements, such as reliability and availability, scale, horizontal scalability, etc. over time and make tech stack decisions accordingly.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded - quality conscious, product thinkers, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the problem areas in Letstransport.
What you’ll do:
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down project into tasks and provide accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensibile Low level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with at least 3-year of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java, Scala,Python, Golang, Node, SQL etc
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and dealing with huge amounts of data.
- Experience of building robust and scalable web-applications is good to have.
· 3+ years java development experience with JSE/JEE, Java based Micro-services framework and implementation, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, SQL etc
· Hands on experience on Spring boot & Microservices .
· Strong knowledge of micro-service logging, monitoring, debugging and testing
· Implementations experience of micro-service integration, packaging, build automation and deployment.
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Must have 2 + years of the overall experience.
- Language: Java/J2EE; should be proficient in core java concepts
- Should be good in Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Java Framework Technologies : Experience in developing Microservices framework using Spring boot/Spring/Hibernate/Spring/Struts/Stripes
- DB Technologies : MySQL/Oracle; proficient in DB schema designing and writing complex queries
- Scripting Technologies : Must have experience in developing in Scala/Groovy/Kotlin or any other JVM based scripting language.
- Solid understanding of Netty/Jetty and NIO based server and frameworks.
- Solid Java fundamentals including best practices, DevOps awareness and Java Design Patterns
- Experience with unit testing frameworks in the Java ecosystem.
- Experience in developing applications on Grails/Play or any other Convention over Configuration based framework.
- Front end Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP
- Person Should be good in core Java and J2ee technologies
- Spring, hibernate, spring boot, struts