• At least 4+ years of hands-on experience on solution architecture, integration of solutions.
• Strong experience in the following domains: Java EE including (Web Services, REST,JPA), Spring, SOA, Design patterns, Unit and Integration test cases frameworks,Database (SQL & No SQL)
• Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools and API usage in Mobile applications
• Able & willing to work hands on both solutions & development
• Able to coach / guide the junior members
About Thillais Analytical Solutions Private Limited
Key job responsibilities
- Writing efficient and scalable solutions for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
- Architecture and Technical Design
- High-level design with guidance, Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking about platforms & reuse
- Incremental changes to architecture if required and impact analysis of the same.
- Performance improvements in large scale service-oriented architecture.
- Company Development
- Inspire other minds in the team and foster team spirit
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Hands-on experience in writing APIs using frameworks like Rails, Django, Spring, Struts etc with a good understanding of MVC architecture.
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system. Understanding of transactions, query optimisation techniques, indexes etc is required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
- The experience range should be 2-5 years.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with an understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
Experience: 2 - 7 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
- Proven experience in any high-level programming languages like Java (Preferably)
- Strong knowledge of data structure, algorithms and coding
- Experience with any Messaging technologies like Kafka or Rab-bitMQ, etc.
- Proven experience in database technologies like NoSQL
- Hands-on experience with Spring, Spring Security, Spring boot, and Hibernate framework.
- Working knowledge of developing Restful Micro services.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Attend team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Ability to understand the Platform/domain of the business in detail & Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication and organizational skill
- 5 years of experience as Java/Jee Developer, Springboot
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Experience in Java8, JSP, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest & Spring JPA Repository
- Experience in Hibernate, relational databases and sql.
- Experience in Rest API development.
- Experience in implementation of Jasper Reports
- Familiar with Git & Maven
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- Spring Boot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) or MongoDB (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in using Java
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentor ship/coaching is highly desirable.
Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support. Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization).
Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture. Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
4+ years of strong development skills in Java with JDK 1. 8 & above version &
Microservices with Spring boot/ Spring.
Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/ Analytical skills.
Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/ Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Auto boxing, etc.
Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
Experience with at-least one NoSQL (Any of Cassandra/Couch base/Hadoop), Hands-on experience with JMS
Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
Hands-on experience with Spring.
Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data
sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
Your Responsibilities :
1) Building highly scalable and secured applications/microservices and responsive APIs
2) Assessing the security risks associated with the platform architecture and suggesting/implementing suitable changes for the same.
3) Architect and implement back-end services to support our mobile and web clients.
4) Creating and implementing database schemas that represent and support business processes.
5) Use best software development practices and processes including unit testing, code reviews, and site monitoring post deployment.
6) Continue to research and evaluate new technologies that may improve performance and elegance of our software implementation.
7) Explore and Integrate third-party APIs when required for the project.
8) Work closely with the rest of the team to bring our features into production.
Your skills :
- Hands-on experience in Django Framework.
- Strong Knowledge of Python.
- Strong Knowledge of MVC design pattern and object oriented programming concepts.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS like Postgresql and Database schema design.
- Experience in developing robust and secure RESTful web API and microservices using Django/Python.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in handling No-SQL MongoDB or similar.
- Hands-on experience in GitHub.
- Experience in CI, CD tools like jenkins.
- Experience in managing cloud-based web applications on Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud.
- You love code and up for the challenge!
Java developer roles will vary greatly depending on companies and job positions. Here are some typical roles and responsibilities of java developers:
- Contribute to all Stages of Software Development Lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define Application Objectives and functionality
About radix health
We, Radix health, Inc are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of US and India, developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for US Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations, data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge, technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to be associated with several leading medical groups in US.
Working at radix health
Are you looking for a place where growth opportunities abound, where you'll have the freedom to forge your own path, and where you can feel good about the work you're doing?
We're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare, constantly seek to make themselves better, love challenging problems, and never say never. We honor diversity and creative thought. We are committed to building an environment that challenges you, but where you can also have fun. As a growth-stage startup, we offer competitive compensation packages that reward hard work and long-term growth.
Perks at work
- Chance to work on real life problems in the healthcare industry.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, Advanced technology stack , knowledge sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
- A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development plan.
- Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
- Comprehensive insurance benefits covering employees and their families.
- Genuine work/life balance served here.
Our Recruiting Process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a few days of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here at Radix Health.
The stages include:
- CV review
- A little coding/Logical challenge
- Technical Interview with team
- Interview with VP.
We value your time and we move fast and provide feedback at every stage of the interview.
If you like being at the place where decision making is quick then you are on the right track
We are looking for an experienced Java or full-stack developer who is passionate about developing solutions that improve healthcare. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience building large-scale web applications.
You will be expected to define/scope feature-sets and develop new functions. You will be a part of the team that is focussed on our one of many industry leading software solutions, designing scalable/maintainable object oriented architecture and producing market leading, self-testable deliverables.
You are expected to be a technology enthusiast, who likes to think out of the box, embraces new technology alternatives, has a creative mind and is a go-getter.
- Education : BE/MS/M. Tech/MCS/MCS with excellent records
- Server side : Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services, Spring Boot framework, JAX-RS APIs
- Concepts : Strong understanding of Data Structures, Concurrency, Mult-threading, Design patterns, Java packages, Garbage collection, collections, JVM, JDBC
- ORM : Mybatis, Hibernate
- Unit testing : JUNIT, TestNG, Mockito
- Build : Maven, Gradle
- CI/CD : GIT, Devops practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
- Databases : SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Cloud :AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
- APM: ELK, Grafana
- At least 4 years of SAAS software development experience.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on AWS is a MUST!
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability
- Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins,) tools is required.
- Strong understanding of Java is expected
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills