Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About UAE Client
As a Database Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, testing, planning,
implementing, protecting, operating, managing and maintaining our company’s
databases. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the
company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for endusers. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end
user’s specialised role
• Design and implement database in accordance to end users’ information needs
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format
and in a timely manner
• Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
• Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query
• Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and
• Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and
• Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches
and versions when required
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party
• Familiarity with programming languages API
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
This is a role that combines technical expertise with customer management skills and requires
close interaction with the customer in understanding requirements/use cases, scheduling,
and proposing solutions. Professional Services Engineer is responsible for system
implementation by developing, building pipelines (integrations) and providing product
demos to our customers. This person needs an ability to share and communicate ideas clearly,
both orally and in writing, to executive staff, business sponsors, and technical resources in
clear concise language that is the parlance of each group.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
1. 5+ Years’ Experience with other integration technologies like SnapLogic, Informatica,
MuleSoft, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
2. 5+ years of experience with SQL
3. Hands on experience with REST architectures
4. Knowledge of SOAP/XML/JMS/JSON, basic level understanding of REST principles, and
REST and SOAP APIs.
5. Deep understanding of HTTP protocols
6. Excellent customer facing skills
7. Must be a self-starter and extremely organized with your space and time.
8. Ability to juggle working independently and as part of a team.
9. Accurate and fast decision-making processes
10. Be able to quickly debug complex Snap issues and figure out the root cause of
11. Cycle between projects in weeks rather than years – continually learning about new
technology and products
OJ Commerce Inc. is a fast-growing retailer serving the US market through OJ Commerce.com and various market places such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. OJ Commerce is a privately held, profitable company headquartered in Miami, Florida, USA with a 100% dedicated back-office in Chennai. The workhours are flexible with predominantly India business hours with some overlap with US Eastern Time business hours based on need.
4+ relevant experience
Role: Individual Contributor Role.
Location : Chennai - Ekaduthangal (Work From Office)
• In-depth knowledge in MS SQL Server and related tools & technologies such as SSIS, SSRS &SSAS
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Should be comfortable in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a fast–paced, dynamic environment with limited resources
• Problem-solver with a desire to solve complex business problems with innovative & cost–effective solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with out–of–the–box thinking.
Experience: 4 years
JD – Attached Sample Profile for Reference
1) WebFOCUS BI Reporting
2) WebFOCUS Adminstration
3) Sybase or Oracle or SQL Server or Snowflake
4) DWH Skills
Nice to have
1) Experience in SAP BO / Crystal report /SSRS/ Power BI
2) Experience in Informix
3) Experience in ETL
• Technical knowledge regarding best practices of BI development / integration.
• Candidate must understand business processes, be a detailed-oriented person and quickly grasp new concepts.
• Additionally the candidate will have strong presentation, interpersonal, software development and work management skills.
• Strong Advanced SQL programming skills are required
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with one or more BI Reporting tools as Analyst/Developer.
• Knowledge of data mining techniques and procedures and knowing when their use is appropriate
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
• Experience converting reports from one reporting tool to another
* 3+ years of Data Engineering Experience - Design, develop, deliver and maintain data infrastructures.
* SQL Specialist – Strong knowledge and Seasoned experience with SQL Queries
* Languages: Python
* Good communicator, shows initiative, works well with stakeholders.
* Experience working closely with Data Analysts and provide the data they need and guide them on the issues.
* Solid ETL experience and Hadoop/Hive/Pyspark/Presto/ SparkSQL
* Solid communication and articulation skills
* Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager.
* Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways.
* Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
We would be excited if you have:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
* Excellent report-writing and presentation skills
* Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Senior Developer- UI path
Advanced certification in UI Path
4-6 years of relevant experience
Excel, Email, Web automation, Orchestrator, Queue management, RE framework,
Automating terminal, mainframes in AS400
Automating ERP tools- SAP, JDE
Dynamic coding, reusable components
Exposure on SQL, API, PDF extraction, VBA and ERP tools
JIRA, Git hub or similar tools
SAP B1 Developer
- Degree or comparable in the computer science area Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP).
- Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
- Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Strong Troubleshooting/Debugging experience
- Expert in RabbitMQ internals
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- Min 5 year experience
- Not more than 15 year experience.
- Startup experience is a must.
● Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement