TECHNICAL SKILLSET REQUIRED:
- Experience building and maintaining code for:
- iOS platform (Xcode, Swift, Objective C, Swift UI is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with modern technologies.
- Excellent Swift programming skills
- Excellent analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills (battery usage, network usage optimization, etc)
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software development.
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Bonus points for knowledge of Android platforms, hybrid platforms(React native, Flutter).
- Be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
- Develop awesome new features front to back.
- Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design, coding, testing, customer feedback and maintenance.
- Work with a team of amazing developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our mobile apps
- Invent and prototype new features, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Drive the implementation of new technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value. We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
OPPORTUNITIES : Pursue opportunities in and learning/growth interests in Mobile, product development, product management, Analytics, Machine learning, UI/UX design, DevOps, Automation, Drones, bots and Java / open source development frameworks and methodologies – on a variety of domains like eCommerce, Logistics and fulfilment, Mcommerce and a whole
Opportunities to be part of fastest growing eCommerce platforms in exciting application areas like core commerce, supply chain, logistics and fulfilment, merchant, mobile commerce, analytics, automation and a lot more for the global markets positioned for Asia.
#Hiring IOS developers who can join us immediatly or within 30 days and most importantly who are available to come office for atleast one round of interview
About Quinbay technologies
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading financial institutions.
We’re on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholders.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
- You will work closely with the team, help define the product roadmap, and have a lot of room for flexibility. You are expected to gradually take responsibilities of the full mobile engineering stack at Poshn.
- You will use lean experimentation principles and techniques to develop digital experiments where you will help accelerate evidence based decision making to inform product, business and commercial decisions.
- You will work with the team of UX, Data engineering to ensure that product & service solutions truly address important customer needs and thus deliver superior customer and business value.
- You will take initiative to improve the system both at design and implementation level. As Poshn grows, you may also help with recruiting and training mobile engineering team.
- Designing and implementing core mobile application architecture.
- Working directly with founder to define the roadmap Interface with clients and help provide the best support for our product
- Ability to analyse the core business needs and to suggest the best approach
- Capturing and clearly articulating requirements: work closely with end customers in order to prioritise different working items
- Establishing implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Carrying out solution testing: ensure efficient on-boarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternatives
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned product, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
Career Experience we'd love to see:
- You have 4+ years of experience with software engineering. You have a solid software engineering background
- You have made major contributions to 3 or more mobile application projects. You have experience designing and shipping fully functional mobile applications.
- You understand the core engineering principles and agile methodologies and are also able to adapt them to a face pace working environment.
Technical Experience we’d love to see:
- Experience with setting up scalable mobile app architecture
- Proficient in languages such as Kotlin/Java/Flutter. Swift is plus
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of standard design principles and interface guidelines for Android/iOS
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Experience with modern software engineering practices: agile development cycle, coding style, engineering documentations, unit & integration testing, code review, git version control, etc..
Bonus Points/Nice to have:
- Published mobile apps on app store and play store.
- Experience with engineering hiring & training of engineers Interfacing and collaborating with B2B clients
- Experience Building deep learning models
- Any experience or knowledge of e-commerce & supply chain industry
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy designing and building complex software systems with multiple components and code bases.
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application that delivers value and meets customer needs.
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office, suiting your home commitments.
- Generous leave
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you’d like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortless manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
The primary responsibility of this role is to design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group. Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines and develop process improvements to improve system quality and efficiency.
- Should design, develop, and maintain applications individually as well as work in a group.
- Should maintain quality and security of the assigned development tasks applying the best design and development guidelines as defined in the project.
- Should work as per the defined project priorities and project schedules and ensure to complete the assigned projects within allotted timelines.
- Must adhere to agile methodologies and the project management followed in the project
- Assist in technical and project risk management and participate in mitigation activities.
- Interact with the team for the day to day development tasks and hurdles
- Expertise in Objective-C programming language.
- Experience in Swift programming.
- Expertise in Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Expertise in developing iOS applications.
- Very good experience in designing applications with best suited Design patterns.
- Should have a strong knowledge and experience in using SOLID principles.
- Good knowledge in socket programming, device communication.
- Good knowledge in debugging and optimization tools like Instruments.
- Good knowledge in Push Notifications.
- Good knowledge in generating ipa using different provisioning profiles
- Knowledge in pushing apps to AppStore.
- Knowledge in writing unit test cases.
- Good knowledge in iOS human interface guidelines and coding standards.
- Should have a very good experience in technically mentoring the team and assisting the team when required.
- Very Strong communication Skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in projects run as per Agile Methodology.
- Must have very good analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities.
Good to have:
- Good knowledge in Bluetooth programming.
- Good to have knowledge in Audio domain and related frameworks.
- Good to have knowledge in Database tools like Coredata Desired Tools Experiences
- Xcode IDE, Instruments.
- Experience in using client apps for version controlling systems like bitbucket.
- Experience in using UX/UI tools like Figma.
- Experience in Version controlling System (SVN, Github).
- Experience in Bug Tracking System (JIRA, QC etc..)
Experience: 2+ years of experience in automation testing across different platforms (Web, Android and iOS) using automation tools (Selenium/Appium)
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
-Flutter: To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android, IOS, and Web. Should include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and manage states in an optimized manner
-Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
-Translate and Build the designs into a high-quality, responsive UI code.
-You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that can be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
-Knowledge and understanding of Firebase.
-Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
-Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
-Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
-Good working knowledge of Database concepts
-High quality & optimized code
-Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
-Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
-Willingness to learn new technology
-Quick & Independent-learner
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and stigmatization.
- MIN 2 year of experience as a iOS app developer.
- Working experience in iOS development(Swift/Objective c)
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Able to manage the team as well
TL expereince preferable
What you’ll do:
- Will have a unique and rewarding opportunity to shape and design an app with a huge impact on the Automotive industry
- Write highly scalable software in Swift ad Kotlin with a focus on reusability and efficiency
- Work with some of the best people in the industry to build and maintain compelling user experiences
- Working with iOS Frameworks such as AVFoundation/video streaming, CoreML
- Work with open-source multimedia projects, such as FFmpeg
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of iOS/Android development.
- Strong background in software engineering with large-scale apps
- Experience with iOS/Android SDKs
- Expert knowledge of XCode/AppCode IDE, build and distribution processes
- Experience writing multi-threaded/asynchronous code
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills with a passion for new technologies
- Strong team player and ability to work without many directions when needed
Bonus points for:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Background/experience in AI (e.g. deep learning, computer vision)
- Contributions to community software
Note: We are looking for immediate joiners. Selected/Offered candidates can ready to join within 15 to 30 days of time can apply.
Senior IOS Developer: Vacancy – 1 Position Requirement – Immediate Joiner Position Summary - 3+ year of experience (C#, swift technologies)
We are looking for a Swift developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards iOS and OS X, including mobile phones, tablets, and full-fledged computers. Primary focus will be the development of such applications and their integration with back-end services. Candidate will be working alongside with other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Design and build applications for iOS and OS X Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Skills Proficient in Objective C , Swift and IOS SDK, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems Solid understanding of object-oriented programming Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X Good knowledge of performance limits and characteristics Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading Experience with embedded databases and other system data stores Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect to back-end services Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests Knack for benchmarking and optimization Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN) Familiarity with continuous integration Education: Graduate Or Above
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience
Location: Mumbai Central
Shift Timings - Day Shift of 09:30am to 06:30pm