We are a passionate team of 60+ professionals working on a mission to build most advanced operating system for education. We have customers across India and in 20+ countries. We are looking for like-minded teammates who have passion to break the ice and support company's vision to grow fast.
The position we are hiring for is of HR Intern. Below are the Roles and Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. Talk regularly with company employees and maintain their daily MIS reports for meetings, follow ups, new sales, renewals etc.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintaining PR (public relations) with different stake holders of company like media, social connections, business partners etc.
- Maintaining joining formalities of new joiners:
- Documents Verification
- Employee Detail Form
- Employee File Checklist
- Maintaining Employee Files & Records
- Plan Induction for New Joinees
- Conduct HR Induction encompassing Company Profile, Introduction to Company’s Product & Services, Company structure etc.
If you find yourself as the Right Candidate and start your career into this profile, we are here to acknowledge and guide you through the path.