|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Developing front end app components.
- Developing backend apis and middlewares.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, PHP.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 4+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area
Company Name: Curl Tech
Company Profile: Curl Tech is a deep-tech firm, based out of Bengaluru, India. Curl works on developing Products & Solutions leveraging emerging technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain (DLT) & IoT. We work on domains such as Commodity Trading, Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics & Retail.
Curl has been founded by technology enthusiasts with rich industry experience. Products and solutions that have been developed at Curl, have gone on to have considerable success and have in turn become separate companies (focused on that product / solution).
If you are looking for a job, that would challenge you and desire to work with an organization that disrupts entire value chain; Curl is the right one for you!
Job Type: Full time
Designation: Senior Full Stack Developer & Junior Full Stack Developer (based on experience)
As a senior Full-stack Developer, your role would involve design develop and deploy full stack application out of Artificial intelligence projects with a focus on low latency and scalability.
You also need to optimize the application for better performance and a large number of concurrent users.
Besides, you’d also closely mentor younger engineers on the team and contribute to team building.
A strong technologist at Curl cares about doing things the right way rather than just doing them and thrives in a
complex and challenging environment.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 4-8 years of professional experience.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques
As an Engineer in our team, you will design, code, test and debug quality software programs.
Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles. Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2,
Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
Experience in RabbitMQ
Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
Experience in working with SQL & NonSql databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
Knowledge on CI/CD architecture.
Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
Experience in cloud technologies.
• You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are constantly changing.
Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
Nice to have: Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies
Familiar with agile techniques like code reviews, pair programming, collective code ownership, clean code, TDD and
Design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
using proven Java frameworks and technologies.
Remuneration offered: Industry standard
Work Experience: 4 years+ of hands on experience.
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
-Design and deployment of our database
-Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
-Design and construction of our REST API
-Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
-Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- At least three years’ experience with:
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end, if necessary—( e.g., React, Vue or Angular)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries ( e.g., Sass, Less, and webpack )
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
Swaypay is looking for a detail driven Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with remote startup experience who is comfortable asking “why?”. We want someone who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and has a track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills.
You'll work with the team to plan, shape, and build our new product features for both mobile and web. You'll get to use some of the latest technologies in order to build the best product possible.
During your time here, you will get the opportunity to work with most (if not all) of our systems — improving consumer facing products, helping to build the API, improving internal tooling, and simplifying our developer experience.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers
- Write and test code to ensure stability while refining as necessary
- Expand existing software and write new software to meet the evolving needs of our key demographics
- Build our mobile and web applications using React Native and React
- Write test cases to ensure product functionality across versions
- Design and implement the overall architecture of the system
- Design, construct, and integrate our API offerings
- Take complete ownership of features/work and deliver end to end
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience building mobile and web applications using modern frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with React Native (mandatory)
- 1+ years of experience with backend technologies such as NodeJS, Golang, or Python
- Understanding of AWS, production deployment, and monitoring tools. K8 / Docker Swarm experience is an added bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- “If it can go wrong – it will go wrong" mindset
- Familiarity with both unit and e2e tests
- Experience with databases (MySQL or other relational database)
You will be a great fit if you
- Are proactive about anticipating needs and solving for them before they become a problem
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative environment, including healthy conflict and debate to ensure the best product possible
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
- Value quality
- Enjoy keeping up with the latest release to ensure our products are state of the art
- Competitive pay and equity
- Beautiful office in Jaipur (after COVID restrictions lift)
- India team retreats to places like Goa (after COVID restrictions lift)
VOCSO Technologies is looking to hire experienced developers in PHP to join our growing Organisation. Working alongside front-end developers, designers, and other back-end developers, you will be responsible for delivering fast, scalable solutions to any eCommerce site, mobile app or CMS project given to your team.
1) Work experience in frameworks (Laravel / CodeIgniter / Core PHP ).
2) Work experience In CMS (Drupal / Wordpress) will be an added advantage.
3) Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
4) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
5) Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP module
6) Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge
Minimum 2 years of MERN development experience.
Strong skills in working with Node.js and MongoDB frameworks/ libraries. Ability to lead the entire product development from inception to completion.
Essential Skills -
Web/ Mobile development experience:
3-5 years of tech experience of having built scalable web/mobile applications.
Building new RESTful services and APIs
Experienced in working with AWS services like S3, EC2, and Devops GitHub, Docker
Essential Qualities :
Self starter wanting to learn new technologies, tinker, experiment and implement new products. Wanting an entrepreneurial and cross functional experience. Motivation to mentor younger incoming talent and lead projects.