DevDarshan is a devotional platform launched by IIT graduates to promote the teachings of Indian culture and the Hindu way of life in India around the world. In the 21st century, where everything around is digitized then why not temples. That’s the idea behind DevDarshan.We’ve built a community of devotees from multiple Countries, through our Mobile Application that connects Temples and Devotees, have successfully raised seed investment and also started to generate revenue for the temples and Priests associated with us.Right now we are looking to grow our team and build new exciting features for devotees all around the world.
This is where you come in.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to help our Web frontend too.
- Strong Design and User Experience. Have worked on building High Quality Web experiences and extremely focussed on coding for the best User Experience
- Experience in any frontend framework like ReactJS, VueJs
- Good understanding and experience of NoSQL and SQL Databases, which to be used when.
- Experience with CI/CD Systems like Jenkins, Github Actions.
- Some Experience with Realtime Databases/Systems or Socket based applications would be preferred.
- Some Experience with building Algorithms, Social Apps is preferred.
- Any experience with Handling Video Delivery like ffmpeg/HLS/WebRTC is preferred but not mandatory.
- You will be involved at all stages of the product development process, from design to development and deployment.
- You possess a passion for improving techniques, processes, tracking, and continuously improve our engineering practices and would work on a daily basis towards that
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
DevDarshan is a devotional platform launched by IIT graduates to promote the teachings of Indian culture and the Hindu way of life in India around the world. In the 21st century, where everything around is digitized then why not temples. That’s the idea behind DevDarshan.We’ve built a community of devotees from multiple Countries, through our Mobile Application that connects Temples and Devotees, have successfully raised seed investment and also started to generate revenue for the temples and Priests associated with us. Right now we are looking to grow our team and build new exciting features for devotees all around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Engineer to join our team at SupplyNote. If you love to code and working with smart individuals in a fast-paced startup environment is what fascinates you, definitely check out the opportunity.
What do we do
Everyone loves food. It’s the fuel of our lives. Today, you can get your favorite meal in less than 30 mins with the press of a button. Or have the same taste of that burger you love so much from your favorite burger joint, be in any city they serve. Be it Delivery or Dining out, restaurants have become an important part of our lifestyle. Have we ever wondered about the people behind the show, the restaurateurs? Running a restaurant isn’t easy. They put their best possible effort into making food delicious. In this process they need to perform a lot of manual and tedious tasks like managing inventory, ordering
raw materials, managing different vendors, ensuring timely delivery, and recipe accuracy and the list goes on and on.
Being food lovers, we thought of making these restaurateur’s life super easy and making the entire operations simple, easy and automated.
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for restaurants. ‘We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats’
About the team
We are a team of passionate entrepreneurial individuals committed to making restaurateurs' life easy. Having worked with food businesses for 7 years (from a food truck to multinational food chains) our team truly understands the nuances of an efficient supply chain which results in the best quality eating experiences for end consumers. Currently, we have already impacted 4000+ outlets across India and our mission is to impact 100,000 restaurant outlets globally in the coming years. If you are a person who takes the joy of building things from scratch and has the zeal to scale them across the masses, you must talk to us.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on development experience with excellent problem-solving and logical skills
- Good knowledge of developing backend applications with expertise in Angular, NodeJs, Nestjs, MongoDB, etc.
- Should understand the performance metrics for a system viz. time and space complexities.
- Given a fuzzy product requirement, work with other stakeholders, and products to understand & refine the requirements and change them to tech requirements.
- Insights on workings of Database, Queues, Cache, and servers.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers.
What do we have to offer?
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow fast
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
You will be working closely with the leadership and the founding team. And yes, we love food lovers
& sports enthusiasts on our team :)
What we are looking for:-
Front End developers
- Angular.JS experience
- MongoDB query and aggregation experience (not a database administrator)
- GraphQL experience
- Node.JS and Typescript experience
- CSS and SCSS experience
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Software development experience, one of Python (preferred) or Node.JS/Typescript)
- Experience with Messaging architectures - RabbitMQ (preference) or Kafka
- Experience with docker-containers
- Experience with Apache NiFi (valued but not necessary)
- Experience with designing or implementing horizontally scalable solutions
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- CI/CD experience with GitHub actions
- Experience with Azure cloud
Own the back end and front end stack
Build the mobile app in react native
Build the web front end using react js
Build the backend in nodejs, express and mysql
Build the data platform in kafka, clickhouse and presto
You have experience working with reactjs, nodejs
you can write scripts using python
you have some exposure to database systems like postgres, clickhouse,
you like learning new technologies
you prefer working in high impact small teams
- Work with development teams and UI/UX designers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and logical skills.
Experience with web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX, Bootstrap, Jquery etc.
- Experience in Web Application Development using PHP/MySQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Responsible for handling a projects using MVC framework CodeIgniter/Laravel.
- Design interchange of data between the server and the client using RESTful/GraphQL.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Build efficient, testable & reusable PHP modules in latest version.
- Should have basic knowledge in Scrum and Git.
Product at Nirvana
- Multiple consumer-grade B2B apps for our agency partners, powering near real-time quoting, streamlined policy administration and claims management
- Safety platform to help transportation fleets understand and improve their safety
- Lead generation apps to build our customer acquisition funnel
What you’ll do
Design the Product Growth funnel
Integrate Product Analytics
Who you are
- You have experience with software development/coding.
- You learn quickly and can operate independently. You're not afraid to take something on just because you don’t know how to do it yet.
- You not only have the ability or skill to communicate effectively but also have the willingness to be open and honest in your communication.
- You have a growth mindset. You take data-driven decisions and are constantly looking for opportunities to optimize and enhance our customer experience.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive weekly pay
- Reimbursement for your home-office setup
- Weekly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers
- Lots of swag!
SellerGeni is an early-stage VC Funded SAAS Product in the Ecommerce Growth space. Our products GrowZ and SmartPlug enable sellers on Amazon to grow their sales and improve the quality of their listings through automated tools. Our vision is to simplify Growth across all ecommerce channels. We make traffic generation as simple as launching a Shopify website. You will be working closely with key stakeholders across the organization and leading a team of motivated engineers and professionals trying to change the status quo in online business growth. Join us if you love solving real-world problems with technically robust solutions.
Open to SDE-2, SDE-3, FSE & SWE.
What you will be doing
- Write test-driven code for Client and Server side application
- Creating functional codes that implement product requirements
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Testing and fixing bugs and/or other coding issues
- Take ownership of code, tasks and system architecture
- Brainstorming to scale the system for millions of users
- Mentoring juniors and champion the Agile Development Practices
What you need to have
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, DynamoDB, etc)
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale production (e.g Redis, Jobs, Queue, Async sockets, etc)
- Decent understanding of networking technologies (e.g TCP, HTTP, websockets, server-sent events, etc)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good understanding of System design, architecture and Web Security
- Knowledge of version control software like Git, Github, BitBucket
Nice to have
- GSoC (or) Open Source contributions
- Prior startup (or) SAAS product experience
- Experience with building B2B products
- Amazon SP-API, MWS and advertising API
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, queue based applications
- Software security and SDLC
- UI/UX Product design & decision
- Experience in development workflow integrations (e.g CI/CD, Docker, Kube, pods, etc)
- Experience in building REST APIs, server-side architecture
- Decent understanding of Cloud & DevSecOps (e.g ECS ELB, SSM, SQS, Lambda, Kafka etc)
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible Work Timings
- Work With Experienced Team (Ex Amazon, Paytm, Oracle & GSoCers)
Total Experience : 2-6 years Relevant Experience: 2-3+ years
Causality Biomodels is an Indo-German life science informatics company that focuses on the development of data-based solutions in the bioinformatics sector. Specifically, we work using semantic integration & information extraction methods, knowledge & data organization, and advanced statistical & machine learning techniques in the context of life sciences.
The team Causality Biomodels is searching for a full stack developer with a strong focus on Python, capable of taking on a lead developer role.
You will be mainly focusing on the following areas:
- Implementing new features by modifying our backend system and UI according to the product backlog and discussions with the team.
- Rapid prototyping to explore new directions based on current research developments.
- Design, development and maintenance of APIs, as well as product and add-on components.
- Maintenance of code integrity and organization.
The requirements are:
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or in related fields such as Bioinformatics.
- At least 2 years of professional software engineering experience.
- High proficiency in Python and ability to write clean and well-documented code (must).
- Experience with cloud-based development using AWS (preferred), GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and container-based deployment.
- Experience with at least one database system (SQL or no-SQL).
- High familiarity with Git.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing.
- Very strong English skills (both verbal and written).
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge about machine learning or data science.
- Experience with Python packages SpaCy, scikit-learn, flask and fastapi.
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience working with knowledge graph data.
- Knowledge and experience in bioinformatics methods.
We are looking for a candidate with 3 years of experience in mobile app development. Must have done at least 4 projects in react native. In this position you’ll be working with technologies like React Native, Redux, RX Observables, Type Script etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good mobile app development experience (3 years)
- Strong knowledge of React Native(2+ years)
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions
- Familiar with different tools Sentry, Bitrise, Hockeyapp, ESLint
- Experience with HTML/CSS(SAAS/LESS)
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Git, Gitlab/bitbucket/Github etc.
- Familiarity with Redux