Roles and Responsibilities :
- To analysis business requirements, prepare design and implementation recommendations and estimate development effort
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Lead or participate in design reviews, code reviews and architecture evolution discussions
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experienced with front-end programming language with React JS.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
-Experience on .Net Core
-Experience in database MS SQL
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Matellio India Private Limited
As an end-to-end web and mobile app development company, we help businesses create robust, IoT, AI/ ML, and Location-based solutions. Get in touch to book a free consultation!
Navtech is looking for a Python Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment. We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost the company’s online presence.
Working as Python Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code. Test and debug programs.
- Participate in full development life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Integrate data storage solutions like MongoDB, MySQL etc.
- Work with product teams on new product ideas, designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Drive a best practices approach to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, and tools.
- Write and maintain documentation for all features in development.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Coordinate, guide, and mentor other software engineers within the team to understand user requirements and provide better technical solutions.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- 1-3 years of experience as a Python Developer with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB into one system.
- Proficient understanding of any of the code versioning tools like Git, SVN etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database (Redis, Cassandra).
- Ability to work in a cloud environment. Experience on AWS or Azure would be an added advantage.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
- Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
- Outstanding experience in PHP.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel /YII PHP /CakePHP/ Symphony / CodeIgniter Framework.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience with relational and graph databases (Mysql, Mongo DB)
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things.
- Manage Git Repo, Restful APIs, Payment Gateway, Good knowledge of database, Cron Job management.
- Must have knowledge of OOPS Concepts.
- Must have Knowledge of the MVC Framework.
- 2+ years of experience in web development.
The Software Engineer II is responsible for independently developing and assisting in the design of a product that our customers and associates love. As a Software Engineer II, you will be part of a dynamic team with engineers of all experience levels who help each other build and grow technical and leadership skills while creating, deploying, and supporting production applications. In addition, Software Engineer IIs may be involved in configuration, security, resilience, performance tuning and production monitoring.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Delivery and Execution - Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to create secure, reliable, scalable software solutions; Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met; Works with Product Team to ensure user stories that are developer-ready, easy to understand, and testable; Writes custom code or scripts to automate infrastructure, monitoring services, and test cases; Writes custom code or scripts to do destructive testing to ensure adequate resiliency in production; Program configuration/modification and setup activities on large projects using HD approved methodology; Configures commercial off the shelf solutions to align with evolving business needs Creates meaningful dashboards, logging, alerting, and responses to ensure that issues are captured and addressed proactively
Learning - Actively seeks ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels; Learns through successful and failed experiment when tackling new problems
Plans and Aligns - Collaborates with other team members in agile processes; Assists in creating new and better ways for the team to be successful; Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people; Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
- Should have worked in a SaaS Company
- Experience in creating developer friendly integrations with other Apps/Software
- Experience in writing SQL queries against a relational database
- Experience in version control systems
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java)
- Experience in source code version control
- Experience in Relational or noSQL database technology
- Experience in cloud computing techniques
- Experience in CI/CD tools
- Experience in microservice-based architecture
- Experience with modern debugging and root cause analysis techniques
- Exposure to security frameworks for user and services authorization and authentication
- Exposure to creating and executing unit, functional, destructive and performance tests
Expi with Node.js, Express, Feather JS
3rd party API integration knowledge
Database- MySql or NoSql
Kafka Client Integration with Nodejs
Redis integration using Nodejs
What You'll Do:
- Architect complex systems at scale and possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Drive overall technical architecture, amplify impact by aligning organization toward coherent architectural strategies.
- You are familiar with full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile methodology, software development, delivery, and operations
- Architect complex systems at scale and possess expert knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices
- Responsible for creating the architecture design for comprehensive custom requirements and helping DevOps and development team to implement it with the use of cloud native best practices and also ensuring the reliability using the alerts and logging in place.
- You will design, develop and deploy reliable distributed solutions that operate at scale.
- Understand our products, competitors, value proposition, and positioning and End to End Application Development.
- Make trade-offs: Define long-term vision for the product architecture
- Remove bottlenecks. Suggest process improvements and automations.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Coach and mentor development engineers to build cutting edge systems.
- You will partner with Engineering & Product Leaders to define, drive and execute on this vision.
- Act as technical advisory to the business leaders in building the vision for mavQ Products.
What You’ll Bring:
- You possess architectural leadership experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- You have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, or other DevOps best practices
- Hands-on knowledge in modern API platform design, web-based application, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring-Data/Hibernate, security, Spring Integration, Node JS (Tomcat, Netty, Jetty, and Nginx)
- Experience building scalable backend systems using REST APIs & NoSQL databases
- AWS development experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex, SQS etc
Who You Are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of professional experience.
- Programming experience with Java, REST API, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS technologies, including object-oriented design.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and experience in building services.
- Experience in building scalable high performance large systems and supporting live high-volume production systems.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2,500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Integration of client-side elements developed by a frontend developers with server side logic
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with other team members to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Ability to lead a team
Skills and Competencies:
- Fundamental Knowledge of an SPA (Single page application)
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking, optimized, reusable and scalable code
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as git is required
- Excellent presentation, problem-solving and team working skills
- Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (XP and Scrum), Rapid Application Development, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Python with a backend server framework like Flask or Django
- Implementing user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance from the Business statement & implement them accordingly
- Building API services from scratch - Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components, etc
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into the application code
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Creating database schemas that represent and support the business use case
- Experience with scripting for task automation and data analysis
- Implementing automated testing and unit tests cases using tools like Postman or any other libraries
- Professional, precise communication skills
Qualification and Experience:
- B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA / PGDCA / M.Sc. (CS) /M.E. / M. Tech
- 4+ years of experience in Web Application and Backend Development
- Proven expertise in testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results
- Experience with AngularJS (v1.x.x) would be a value-add
- Proficient knowledge of Python or any other back-end programming language
- Demonstrated experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Proven expertise in testing of application software to assure accuracy, integrity, completeness to achieve desired results
- Experience in working with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases would be a value-add
- Knowledge of Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform and/or Amazon Web Services
We are looking for the web Developer in designing and implementing new features and functionality and guiding the website's architecture.
Experience in developing Web-based applications, working experience on smarty frame work as well worked on Joomla and Wordpress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Must have sound knowledge of CMS platforms like : Wordpress, Joomla
Experience in Joomla custom module programming and designing
Experience in Joomla custom website and web application development
Experience in Joomla standard website and web application development
Knowledgable of Word press Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification.
Actively look for and fix bugs or errors on developed sites.
Experience in developing new sites using WordPress
Experience in to develop, modify and enhance WordPress Plugins
Experience in custom theme development from PSD to WordPress
Experience in customizing and maintaining existing sites
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Experience in conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Should be agile and quick problem solver.
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services