- Having nodejs (backend technology) as with frontend development. I am stressing on frontend more to give emphasis on the need.
- We look for frontend engineers (java script) primarily and who are willing to contribute to backend (python). Backend wise, on the resume, these candidates can have nodejs / python / java / c# / any programming language
About planview INC
● Combine excellent abstract reasoning ability to document, architect, develop and test
software with the commitment to excellence/defect free before being deployed.
● Write and implement low latency applications & software solutions that integrate with
● Rapidly incorporate new technologies as required & deliver successfully by self.
● Work closely with mentors, team members, team leads, program managers and
stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high quality solutions.
● Drive the technical design, implementation and maintenance of larger tech initiatives
geared toward improving and scaling of products.
● Accurately schedule & and track progress of self & team members. Create end to end
WBS & estimates for modules being implemented.
● Participate in planning & recognizing inconsistencies (e.g., scope, resources, feasibility,
usability, customer value, etc.) in product requirements and alert the Project Mentor.
Handle independently or assist the Mentor in building, testing, and documenting product
● Support the team in deploying product functionality & assist the TLs in troubleshooting in
● Proactively promote Tech Culture by writing blogs, making presentations which will help
you learn & grow.
● Effectively communicate one-on-one with on-shore / off-shore product teams /
developers; gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers /
● Proactively assist and serve as a role model for the team members to follow the team
software development process; consistently innovate the team processes to improve
team productivity and quality.
● Strong Analytical, Problem Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency, a
results orientation, and a strong work ethic.
● Must have technical knowledge of Python & Django/ Ruby on Rails.
● Knowledge of Angular or React would be an added advantage.
● Strong experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases.
● Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
● Experience working with Linux/Unix Operating system & comfortable with command line.
● Experience with modern software engineering workflows and tools (e.g. Agile, JIRA, Git,
CI/CD, Amazon Web Services, ELK, APM).
● Experience in all areas of SDLC, including architecture and design, development, and testing.
● Demonstrate proficiency in at least one product & technology of strategic importance to
the organisation; incorporates new technologies as required.
● Extremely passionate about code reviews, engineering best practices and mentoring/coaching the developers to make them successful.
● Excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and
risks that may impact timelines, budget, or resources.
● Experience with Agile development lifecycle.
● Can gather and clarify requirements from technical folks / product managers / business teams.
● Lead by example & act as a role model for the team
• Hands-on experience in Python with 2-4yrs experience in backend web development with
Django. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good at any other language with experience in building
web/app-based tech products
any frontend framework (Preferably Vue or React)
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms with experience in software
engineering and product delivery
• Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
• Familiarity with building robust and scalable REST API endpoints.
• Experience with web technologies like Linux, Apache, Memcache, Redis
• Familiarity with AWS services having experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3,
RDS, SNS etc
• Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
• Good communication and peer networking skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently
• Ability to thrive in a fluid and fast paced environment
• You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the
guidance and resources
What will I be doing?
• Build new features into the application and own their further development.
• Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform.
• Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases.
• Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability.
• Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as
well as operate large-scale applications on AWS.
• Give back to the open-source community through contributions on code and blog posts.
• Stay up to date on webdev trends and understand how it applies to our customers' needs.
• Build automated unit and integration tests.
• Conduct performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation.
• Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards.
• Understand proper web and application security practices and apply them.
Tech Stack ⚙
We believe in always using the sharpest tools for the job. On that end we always try to remain tech
agnostic and leave it upto discussion on what tools to use to get the problem solved in the most robust
and quick way.
That being said, our bright team of engineers have already constructed a formidable arsenal of tools
which helps us fortify our defence and always play on the offensive. Take a look at the tools we already
use over here.
*What happens after you apply? *
• Quick phone call to learn about your experience and why you want to work at Tranzact.
• Interview rounds with the founders and technical team.
• There might be optional rounds customized to your experience.
• We aim to close the end-to-end process within 3 days of giving you a phone call.
*Why Tranzact? *
• Be a part of the journey to take a Series A startup to IPO
• Build world class products that will have an impact on the lives of millions
• Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers, product guys and growth
• Learn from great mentors and industry leaders.We have an agreement with our Angel Investors
that they will help us build & grow our product & company. If required, our team members can work
from their ofﬁce to learn from
• Competitive salary and attractive ESOPs
We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of Core PHP and web framework CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
• As a member of the architecture team, become deeply familiar with the product goals, and provide thought leadership on the technical aspects of realizing the product goals
• Contribute to the SDLC best practices, modeled after contemporary industry standards, and ensure the practices are diligently followed
• Provide technical mentorship to the technical team
• Encourage automation in various aspects of software development such as code reviews, unit tests, continuous integration, system testing. Identify appropriate tools, and create best practices around automation
• Participate in requirement gathering, analysis, designing proofs of concepts
• Team up with various stakeholders in aiding project planning, estimation, execution, and production support
• Identify the most appropriate platforms, frameworks, and third-party components to meet the product requirements
• Define and own the interfaces, such as services and APIs between product components
• Perform code walkthroughs, reviews. Promote code-reuse. Identify opportunities for refactoring code, and ensure code is modular and extensible
• Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans
• Provide guidance on production support/bug-fixing issues. Own the technical resolution of high-priority fixes
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Python and Python-based frameworks such as Django, Flask, and web2py, etc.
• 1+ years of experience in building multi-tenant web applications using AWS or other cloud PaaS providers.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable web application and integration using RESTful APIs and JSON data
• Deep familiarity with n-tier and MVC patterns
• Strong unit testing and debugging skills
• Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins
Process & Tools:
• Experience in working with code versioning tools
• Experience in development organizations following Agile methodologies like SCRUM
• Experience in AGILE project management tools such as JIRA
Who are we looking for?
• Should be comfortable working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Willingness to take on ownership and responsibility
• Resourceful, confident under pressure, ability to communicate with folks with varied experience and backgrounds
• Aptitude for problem-solving and analytical skills
Work Experience: 5-8 years of hands-on experience
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
What you’ll do:
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
What you’ll need:
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience as a node.js developer
• Experience as a React Native Developer
• Experience in handling build systems, deployments, and cloud systems
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 6 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Ruby on Rails. As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
You will report to the Director of Product Delivery and work at our office at a fun and open co-working space. Our startup-like environment means nothing holds you back from doing your best and chart your own growth path. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience various aspects of the business, and hear from clients how your efforts benefit them directly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with ruby gems and Github.
- Expertise of diverse technology stacks
- An understanding of sound database design principles and performance optimization
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Skilled with debugging tools, test harnesses, and performance tuning
- Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving challenging and complex problems efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Enable RoR web applications on Heroku with Postgres
- Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly and work with the team.
- Plus: Software security practices for patient records(HIPAA), PCI, etc. and exposure to the healthcare industry.
Experience in developing Web Applications with Python
Experience in Django
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and UI/UX design
Familiarity with Code Versioning Tools
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Design, develop, and unit test applications following established standards.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
Test software to ensure performance, responsiveness, and efficiency
Job Type: Full-time
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress.
- WordPress plugin development and expansion.
- Management of WordPress development environment.
- Performing WordPress updates.
- WordPress Child Theme development.
- Working with version control systems such as GIT / SVN.
- Should be imaginative, creative, patient, attentive to details and analytical. Should be a team player.