Job Description:We are looking for a mid-level full stack developer (4 to 8 Yrs) who has a passion for building great products with solid engineering practices using the latest technologies. You would also be working on technical tasks to improve our backend application architecture for performance, scalability and robustness while making use of the latest technologies, reducing complexity and making development easier. You will be working alongside other developers developing several micro services to complement our ecommerce solution. A successful candidate will need to be organized, motivated and get things done. Want to work in a startup environment, doing a bit of everything and taking ownership of what he/she will be working on.
Develop an application using React/Node.js with websockets/REST
Work within a fast paced environment
Use REST to implement API integrations with other platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
Experience with React JS, Redux, using typescripts in UI components
Experience developing Microservices
Experience developing and using RESTFull API’s
Understanding of web markup, including Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
Experience with Git
Experience - 4 to 8 Years
Ideally Applicants have:
Experience with any of the following programming languages:
React JS, Redux, using typescripts, Go, Java, PHP
Experience using other front-end frameworks.
Experience working with database technologies (MySQL, Postgres, Mongo db)
Experience with GCP (Google Cloud Platform) services.
minimum 4 years of experience is must .
knowledge with angular, react js
Skills: Mernstack, Reactjs,experess,nodejs,MongoDB,PostgreSQL,
Domain knowledge: MERN/PERN stack (Mongo/PostgreSQL, ExpressJS, ReactJS, NodeJS)
- Academics (10th, 12th and Bachelors) > 70-75%
- Highly proficient in ReactJS, NodeJS (ExpressJS)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL/MongoDB is a plus
- Should have expertise in developing data driven, responsive, modern web applications
- Aptitude to continuously learn new languages/concepts. Breadth of knowledge is required
- Strong fundamentals in programming concepts
- Knowledge of web development concepts and databases
- A really strong passion to towards technology
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy and maintain IIoT platform used by the whole of Company
- Roll out similar IoT systems across the globe
- Understanding the functional domain deeply
About the job
We are looking for an experienced individual who can work with us. The selected developer would help us in developing new backend services, update / change older working services, creating REST APIs for frontend, and maintain existing code and integration to other Providers with High Quality and re-usable code. Further it will be expected out of the developer to help in optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of edge cases, and test the code.
Particulars of the job
- Must be passionate about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience in developing web based applications.
- Must have experiencing in node.js / postgresql.
- Ability to solve architecture level problems.
- Experience in leading the team, have lead the team of junior developers in past.
What we appreciate?
A perfect candidate should hold or think the following things are important.
Values - Orderliness • Transparency • Merit • Productivity • Smart work
Abilities - Pro-activeness • Problem solving aptitude • Responsive • Quick learner • Leadership traits
Brownie points - Good communicator • Organized • Awareness of new approaches/practices in domain • Awareness of online communities
Who are we?
We are a SaS startup, who is building software for other start-ups, and helping others on the way stand. Our mission is to reduce the barriers to launching a tech startup.
Why work with us?
- We promote an open culture based on trust and ownership.
- We like to work in an idea meritocracy. Ideas and believability of individuals over seniority/title.
- Our working schedule revolves around Monday to Friday.
- Working hours are 10 AM to 7 PM officially. However, we aim for maximum overlap and coordination rather than pointless strict conformity (we aren’t a school!)
- We work a flexible week depending on the current team’s performance and needs. Roles and Responsibilities
Profile: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Must have: -
- Total experience of 4-6 years while the relevant experience of at least 2 years.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), and UI/UX design
- Experience in building and using API’s.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of Software Engineering best practices.
- Previously worked on user-facing products with scale.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Good to have: -
- Working knowledge of React Red.
- DevOps experience working with AWS / Other cloud platforms.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- Open-source contributions with a GitHub link is a plus.
- Working knowledge of AI/ ML.
- Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
UX / UI Design
Reactor & Solids Processing
Programming exprience of some kind - college project, coding contests, online coding website or actual experience working on real life projects is must have.
He will be working on two exciting products related to Cloud computing (AWS) and Education sector.
Looking for a Full Stack Developer to deliver a streamlined user
experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end
development. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally.
1. Minimum 2 years of software development experience preferably in a product
2. Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
3. Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
4. Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
5. Hands on with Angular and Nodejs.
6. Familiar with REST API and any database
8. Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology
2. Knowledge and passion for financial markets
Deployment - client location, Hyderabad
Position - Permanent
Note : Immediate joiners needed only.
8+ years of overall IT experience with .NET framework and Azure
. large/Enterprise Customer end to end Consulting Experience.
. Expert in C# development, .NET Core, React, Angular, PowerShell and Azure developments like Web jobs, REST based Web API.
- Experience in Azure and AWS Cloud
- Experience of working on Agile projects.
- Proven track record delivering complex projects end to end.
- Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities such as Teams, SPO, Azure, Application Life Cycle Management and Application Platform processes and technology.
- Troubleshoot and debugging technical issues in a variety of application environments.
- Oversee deliverables from partners, subcontractors, and resources .
- IP Reuse and IP creation
- Drive operational excellence and innovation, leveraging new ideas contributing to increasing Microsoft value to customers.
- Fluent in English, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent work experience. Higher relevant education preferred.
- Experience working in a Services organization in a consulting capacity is strongly preferred. Experience working on multi-phase global implementations is preferred.
- Having Microsoft Certifications (M365, Azure, AWS, SharePoint, .Net) is a plus.
You can code comfortably in Python
Working knowledge of streaming media protocols, technologies, and standards (streaming, compression, and transcoding): HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), RTMP, RTSP, etc.
Good grasp of Linux and cloud server AWS or Azure.
Working knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
Working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, Graph Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, SQL/JSON)
Working knowledge of API architectures, micro-services.
Needs to have a good working knowledge of GitHub, docker.
Working knowledge of Distributed computing and multi-processing.
GOOD TO KNOW
Should have knowledge of pandas, Luigi, Celery, Django, flask, package.
Should have interacted with big-data.
Should have interacted with message queuing tools like Kafka, zmq, etc.
You have exceptional knowledge of encryption, security & networking.
of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with
user interactions. You will work with back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will
also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Work with our Engineers to implement the next generation of our client products
• Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Natural with Markup and Styling with HTML, CSS
• Hands-on experience with at least one of these: AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS,
BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, or similar.
• Ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Comfortable working with templates in server-side technologies and client-side apps
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Understand the principals of object-oriented development
• Use test-driven development to guide implementation
• Fond of tracking down IE browser bugs
• Ability to navigate deep into Photoshop layers to export slices and make sprites