About Hashout Software Technologies Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 2-3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Big Plus for thoroughly understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the systems
• Knowledge of Nodejs is really big plus for our Ecosystem.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player.
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : https://www.livemint.com/Companies/jzSKfzrmH7eUw0wtDqhzdJ/Fashion-ecommerce-firm-Fynd-raises-Series-C-funding-from-Go.htmlhttps://" target="_blank">Google / https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/ril-acquires-google-backed-startup-fynd/articleshow/70527355.cms" target="_blank">Reliance
- Great Work Culture |https://blog.gofynd.com/tagged/culture" target="_blank"> Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation |https://blog.gofynd.com/our-workcation-at-fynd-d56442f96a31" target="_blank"> Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- COVID Care :https://blog.gofynd.com/building-a-stronger-engaged-fynd-dee62325b8d2" target="_blank">Fully Remote Working for 2021
- Mediclaim policy (Includes spouse, Kids & parents)
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- https://www.wework.com/en-GB/buildings/vijay-diamond--mumbai" target="_blank">Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
About the role
Title: Founding Engineer
- Passionate and Hungry to grow
- Proficient in React + Typescript (for Frontend), or Python (for Backend),
and have good shipped projects under your belt
- A builder at heart
Great to haves
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in API development
- Good visual design sense
- Experience with building data intensive UIs
- Proficiency with Figma
Good engineers start their careers to change the world but end up just WAITING! Waiting for code reviews, waiting for QA, waiting for their managers to give them the next big opportunity.
Middleware unblocks engineering teams from waiting and hence increases their productivity.
We help engineering leaders catch delivery bottlenecks and enable their teams for growth using insights from existing tools like Github, JIRA, Calendar. Imagine a cockpit for engineering leaders to run their entire team instead of them texting - "Hey, let's catch up on a quick call?" to everyone.
Globally, we lose $400Bn every year just attributed to engineering productivity and we want to diminish this loss with Middleware.
We are a team of passionate engineers, who have previously led teams at giants like Uber, Maersk, Shuttl.
Being good engineers ourselves, we have hated waiting and loved building. If you resonate with those likes and dislikes, we should talk!
- Independent team member for analyzing requirements, designing, coding, and implementing our client's Conversation AI products.
- As our clients product expert work closely with IT Managers and Business Groups to gather requirements and translate those into the required technical solution.
- Drive solution implementation using the Conversational design approach.
- Develop, deploy and maintain customized extensions to the Avaamo platform-specific to customer requirements.
- Conduct training and technical guidance sessions for partner and customer development teams.
- Evaluating reported defects and the correction of prioritized defects.
- Travel onsite to customer locations for close support.
- Document how to's and implement best practices for Avaamo product solutions.
- Experience of creating and consuming REST APIs and SOAP services.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of Web Technologies and current web trends.
- Working knowledge of Security in Web applications and services.
- experience in using the NodeJS framework with good understanding of the underlying architecture.
- Experience of deploying web applications on Linux servers in production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to haves:
- Full stack experience UI and UX design experience or insights
- Working knowledge of AI, ML and NLP.
- Experience of enterprise systems integration like MS Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, ServiceNow, MS Active Directory etc.
- Experience of building Single Sign On in web/mobile applications.
- Ability to learn latest technologies and handle small engineering teams.
- Contribute to front-end development of web applications
- Handle production incidents
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure a smooth user experience
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development is required
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, etc)
- Experience in developing an application with cross-browser compatibility in IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, including tablets, phone, etc
SportsIT A London headquartered global technology firm specializing in working with technology firms and IT organizations in the emerging technologies such as Web 2.0, SaaS, Cloud, Open-source, BI/DW, Mobility, Automation, DevOps and Big Data.
We work only on the Sports, Games, Betting and Gambling industry.
Job Description: React.JS Developer role
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Familiarity with code versioning tools.
-Linux/ MAC OS exposure is a must
-Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Understanding of key design principles.
-Good problem-solving skills.
-Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
Strata is a tech-enabled, fractional investment platform that allows people to invest in premium commercial real estate for as little as Rs. 25 lakhs. We aim to revolutionize the real estate investment space by bringing transparency, liquidity, and accessibility to a lucrative asset class that was previously only available to the ultra-rich.
To achieve our very ambitious goals we need a Senior Frontend Engineer who can help Strata elevate to a completely new level.
Qualification, Skills, Abilities, Responsibilities & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Angular framework or React (If you are talented enough and can prove yourself then we don’t care if you have less experience than specified.)
- Solid understanding of best practises, guidelines, and methodologies
- Will need to create the framework and guide and mentor the team
- Set up code reviews, deployment pipelines, testing methodologies
- Write mock apis and be good in documentations
- Should be ready to work with cross functional teams
- Computer Science degree preferred but not mandatory
Must have work experience in Angular 4 or above versions
Note: Candidate must be currently in Bangalore location.