● Work closely with the marketing team to build high conversion landing pages
Maintain and improve our marketing codebase
● Contribute ideas and efforts to improve quality and efficiency of the marketing workflows
● Write code using agile methods and tools.
Plan, create and execute (manual and automated) frontend tests.
● Staying up to date with current technologies and providing insights on cutting-edge
software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
● Minimum 1+ years of experience in frontend development.
● Fluency in HTML,CSS,JS, jQuery,Bootstrap
● Good knowledge of Node.js and Rest APIs
● Experience in page speed optimization
● Experience in writing responsive and cross-browser compatible frontend code
● Good understanding of the modern frontend ecosystem.
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial
● Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
● True love for technology and what you do
Maniacal attention to detail
Good to have:
● Experience in WordPress theme development
● Understanding of basic Technical SEO principles
● Knowledge of a frontend framework like Angular
FRONTEND WEB DEVELOPMENT
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of strong and experienced developers. We are growing aggressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
We are urgently looking for an Ionic developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Strong architectural knowledge of Front-end technologies languages
- Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices.
- Candidate Should be able to convert HTML app templates into Ionic.
- Experience with RESTful services
- 2 years’ of experience with Angular 6,7,8 and Ionic 3,4,5. Experience with PWAs is a plus.
- Experience in Node.js is a plus.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing).
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing).
- Experience using unit testing frameworks.
- Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners.
- Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis).
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and with multiple checkpoints with the team
- Creative thinking and ability to fill the gaps
- Challenge practices and establish new patterns
- Ability to work on and expand upon home-grown frameworks
- Ability to formulate actionable problem statements
- Follow guidelines and proactively highlight functional and technical gaps
Job Location - Pune (Currently WFH provided)
Experience- 3-5 years
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
If you have an interesting portfolio of apps and have excellent communication and team skills and you fit the description below - you are the candidate we are looking for
- Good Experience in Vue.js or React.js or Angular
Unit Testing (mocha, jasmine, chai)
Packaging (Webpack or gulp)
Technologies like npm, babel
- Code optimization including CSS minifying and script bundling.
- Strong understanding of web services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience with any server-side languages (PHP, Node.js) is a plus.
- Good understanding of responsive web design
- Understanding SEO and SMM is a Plus
- Understanding of PWA and lighthouse is a Plus
- Experience with HTML5 based TV apps is a Plus
Perks and Benefits
Perks include stock options and Flexi hours
NB: PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV
The ideal candidate needs to be highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in Wordpress. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of enhancements, and new development as required
- Work on development or modification of WooCommerce and WordPress plugins to meet the desired functionalities
- Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
We’re looking for a Frontend Angular developer who will be responsible for our web applications and tools. The candidate must have the requisite knowledge of all the stages of software development and will be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various systems and tools in our infrastructure that serve both internal and external clients and users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintaining quality and ensuring application responsiveness
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintaining code integrity and organization
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Intensive usage of the Angular 11 (and above) framework
- Working on development of responsive mobile and desktop applications
- Work on many REST-api integrations and a variety of projects and techniques.
- Working with code versioning on github.com
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of experience as an Angular Developer
- Libraries like jQuery
- CSS Pre-Processors like SASS or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap, AJAX
- Mobile First and Responsive implementations
- Working with REST API's and integrating them properly in a UI layer
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Technology or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
WHO WE ARE:
SalesIntel is the top revenue intelligence platform on the market. Our combination of automation and researchers allows us to reach 95% data accuracy for all our published contact data, while continuing to scale up our number of contacts. We currently have more than 5 million human-verified contacts, another 70 million plus machine processed contacts, and the highest number of direct dial contacts in the industry. We guarantee our accuracy with our well-trained research team that re-verifies every direct dial number, email, and contact every 90 days. With the most comprehensive contact and company data and our excellent customer service, SalesIntel has the best B2B data available. For more information, please visit – www.salesintel.io
WHAT WE OFFER:
SalesIntel’s workplace is all about diversity. Different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce. We are growing at a fast pace and our work environment is constantly evolving with changing times. We motivate our team to better themselves by offering all the good stuff you’d expect like Holidays, Paid Leaves, Bonuses, Incentives, Medical Policy and company paid Training Programs.
SalesIntel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and offer equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Espressif Systems (688018) is a public multinational, fabless semiconductor company established in 2008, with headquarters in Shanghai and offices in Greater China, India, and Europe. We have a passionate team of engineers and scientists from all over the world, focused on developing cutting-edge Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, low-power IoT solutions. We have created the popular ESP8266 and ESP32 series of chips, modules, and development boards. By leveraging wireless computing, we provide green, versatile, and cost-effective chipsets. We have always been committed to offering IoT solutions that are secure, robust, and power-efficient. By open-sourcing our technology, we aim to enable developers to use Espressif’s technology globally and build smart connected devices. In July 2019, Espressif made its Initial Public Offering on the Sci-Tech Innovation Board (STAR) of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
Espressif has a technology centre in Pune. The focus is on embedded software engineering and IoT solutions for our growing customers.
ESP RainMaker provides a complete solution to makers to develop connected devices with ease. It also focuses on solving a major challenge about how the quality of connected devices can be improved. It constitutes device-side SDK, mobile apps and a cloud application. This role requires product engineering for the web UI for the RainMaker cloud.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals
- Excellent understanding of UX and design sensibilities
- Design, develop, and test UI for web applications
- Experience with one or more of these: React, Redux, Webpack, ES6, Async JS Communication, WebSockets
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in consumption of cloud services and REST interfaces (implementation experience would be added advantage)
- Experience with CSS pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and responsive design
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Designing and developing User Interface for web applications
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional, secure and efficient frontend design and code
- Experience and desire to take product/feature ownership from delivery and customer support perspective
- Collaborate with backend and quality engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy code that integrates with data streams and API endpoints
- Utilise responsive design techniques and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Perform code reviews and improve/ensure the quality of product
What to expect from our interview process
- The first step is to email your resume or apply to the relevant open position, along with a sample of something you have worked on such as a public GitHub repo or side project etc.
- Next, post shortlisting your profile recruiter will get in touch with you via a mechanism that works for you e.g. via email, phone. This will be a short chat to learn more about your background and interests, to share more about the job and Espressif, and to answer any initial questions you have.
- Successful candidates will then be invited for 2 to 3 rounds of the technical interview as per the previous round feedback.
- Finally, Successful candidates will have an interview with HR.
What you offer us
- Ability to provide technical solutions, support that fosters collaboration and innovation.
- Ability to balance a variety of technical needs and priorities according to Espressif’s growing needs.
What we offer
- An open-minded, collaboration culture of enthusiastic technologist.
- Competitive salary
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage
- Frequent training by experienced colleagues and chances to take international trips, attend exhibitions, technical meetups and seminars.