- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for new and existing application features
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing
- Maintain legacy code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Proficiency with Dart/Flutter framework
- Proficiency with AWS suite
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in building multiple users software solutions
- 1-2 years hands on experience building cloud based web and mobile applications
- Strong Front End or Back end experience
- Hands on experience building Restful APIs
- Hands on experience building microservices based applications
- Understanding of DevOps / DevSecOps processes and related tools including, but not limited to, IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation), config management (Chef, Puppet), Git / Bitbucket, or Jenkins, etc.
- Hands on experience with multiple frontend or backend technologies (either) / frameworks / platforms supporting web and mobile applications – Such as: NodeJS, Python, Django, Flask, PHP, Laravel, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, Vue.js, ReactJS, Bootstrap, React-Native, Flutter, iOS SDK, or similar.
- Hands-on end to end experience of multiple application development frameworks, monitoring tools, and deployment methodologies
- Experience building and deploying with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes and leveraging them throughout the CICD process
- Understanding of practices regarding system security measures
Be a part of the fitness tech revolution by joining BunkerFit and help shape the active lives of 100 Mn Indians. BunkerFit is the only All-in-One vernacular fitness app of India.
- Develop data-driven dashboards
- Create stunning looking mobile apps
- Turn data to actions and insights at production level web & mobile applications
- Prior knowledge mobile app dev will be a plus.
Mainstream fitness formats are a primitive solution to the modern problems of a sedentary lifestyle. At Insane.ai, we are merging gaming and fitness to change the way people workout. We use computer vision, AR and artificial intelligence on the edge to create delightful fitness games. We are a fast-paced, VC-funded startup based in Bangalore, founded by IIT Bombay graduates with deep experience in building internet products, AR/VR, and autonomous driving.
As a part of the technology team at insane.ai, you will be working closely with our product and design teams to develop cutting edge user experiences.
What’s required of you
Designing and Developing new user-facing features adhering to best coding practices and standards
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Designing and construction of our APIs and ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage
Getting things done.
What we are looking for
Hands-on experience in ReactJS/Flutter and knowledge of modern frontend stack to handle side effects, styling, testing.
Hands-on experience with server-side languages(Python / NodeJS / Go / Ruby) and Frameworks such as Django, Express.js.
Hands-on experience in SQL/NoSQL
Passion for learning and ability to quickly master new technologies
What we are offering
Competitive salary and ESOPs
Job is based in Bangalore. We work flexibly, combining working from home and in the office. Only candidates who can work in our Bangalore office a few days a week will be considered.
Fast-paced startup environment with high autonomy and culture of shipping things fast
Your work will be at the bleeding edge of technology and lifestyle
Full Stack Developer – India/Ahmedabad
- Hybrid app development in Flutter, with Magento 2 hybrid ecommerce
- Proficiency with server language Java(Spring Framework)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and other database technologies.
- English language
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Education: software engineer or self-education. Speed, knowledge, and competencies are key factor.
- working days based on UAE calendar/min 20 days per month, working hours 9 AM – 6:30 PM/Ahmedabad time zone
- Previous working experience as a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer
- Should have excellent programming skills.
- Should be able to understand and appreciate the key considerations to be made during digital product development including user experience and UI
- Should have strong exposure to NodeJS/ReactJS and exposure to frontend development.
Roles and Responsibility:
- The developers job profile will be building and maintaining products built on MERN/MEAN stack
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Execute product development and prototyping
Founded in November 2017, PlusPinconverts standalone pharmacies in a micro locality into a one stop shop for all basic healthcare needs such as diagnostics, home-healthcare, prescribed and OTC drugs. It also has an added layer of converting the pharmacy to an OTT platform for brand promotion and activation for health and wellness players.
PlusPin is funded by IAN and Mr. Rajan Anandan.
EvueMe Selection Robot is an investee company of Career Launcher group and is an innovative company, National Winner of Economic Times Power of Ideas, Finalist in NASSCOM EMERGE 50 AWARDS 2018, amongst Top 30 Nationally in Nasscom Deep Tech Club and B2B Startup of the year in Electrifi Awards. The company is developing an AI Powered Any-Time, Any-Where, Robot Interviewing Service where a Robot interviews candidates and then ranks them using cutting edge science of video analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, big data and NLP for final human round of interview
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a candidate who can independently handle a fairly challenging project which offers great learning opportunities under the guidance of senior leaders.
The platform is a cutting edge recruitment platform which has won many awards
Candidates with Min 3 Years experience who will Scope, analyze, debug and implement complex LAMP based systems and handle a project independently.
DESIRABLE SKILLS - XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, JSON Parsing, Jenkins, Github, Gitbash, PHP Storm, AWS EC2 instances, Mobile development (Flutter), Node JS, Angular
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
Candidates will go through a 3 stage selection process
Stage 1 – Online Digital Interview where responses will be recorded over video
Stage 2 – An online technical skills assessment test
Stage 3 – A one to one interview over zoom
We would like the entire process to be completed in less than 100 hours for selected candidates
Brewhackers Technologies is a place for creative people to develop themselves and thrive in a rapidly changing world. We are developing a service to help people consume and share ideas that matter faster and more efficiently. We deliver this through an app for iOS and Android.
We are small team so :
- Passion for the problem is our secret sauce. At a startup, everyday is a struggle but we get through that by keeping our eyes on the prize.
- We find a way or make a way. No excuses.
- We thrive in uncertainties. We have more questions than answers and more opportunity to learn new things.
Our tech stack is made of :
- Node.Js, PostgreSQL, AWS on the backend
- Flutter on the front end.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer with a passion for product and delivery. This is the type of job where you are pushed in cold water and you have to learn to swim by yourself. Your personality and your traits matter more than your tech expertise:
- We are looking for an independent, responsible person. Mainly because there is no time for micro-management. We expect you to be able to carry your own weight and be a reliable partner.
- We are looking for a fast learner. We may need to use technologies that you never used before. That should not scare, but excite you. In most cases we may not even know what we need and you may have to propose something.
- We are looking for you to get stuff done. We work in weekly sprints because we believe in consistent delivery over big lengthy releases.
- We want you to be proactive. We appreciate conviction way more than consensus. Words are nice, opinions are cute … but proactivity in action is golden.
- We want you to be a partner for your colleagues in the dev team. Help or lead the planning process, code reviews, commits etc. Provide guidance and help your colleagues when they get stuck.
- We want you to be an over-communicator. We are remote-first and it’s up to you to show your work, explain your ideas or highlight problems.
Now on technology, these would be nice:
- Experience with mobile development (native or hybrid)
- Experience with interface building frameworks (React, Angular, Vue etc)
- Experience with Node.JS, Express Framework and GraphQL
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Deliver products on scope, time and with the highest quality
- Set up coding standards and processes in the team
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices, scalable architecture and modular design
- Lead efforts of a rapidly growing engineering team of strong individual contributors
- Lead design and code reviews and ensure high quality in implementation
- Ensure performance and security criteria are met
- Communicate technical directions to all levels within the company
- Report the status of work and present solutions
- Contribute to organization-level goals like talent hiring, people skill development, etc.
- Love for Software and the Microsoft tech stack.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Passion for upcoming tech; experience/tinkering with ASP.NET Core, Azure Cosmos DB, etc
- Basic SQL programming
- Ability to work with client-side scripting languages; newer frameworks and paradigms such as React, Flutter or Angular
- 2+ years of experience developing large/complex application end-to-end
- Proficiency in Web Development is required.
- Strong middle-tier development (API's).
- Should be hands-on with the technical deliverables.
- Very strong software engineering - design, development and testing, experience.
- Good understanding of design / architectural patterns and automation platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication, team skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently and drive them to success
- Facilitate collaboration in cross-company discussions (i.e. vendor teams)
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision making skills
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership and be able to influence without authority.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and techniques
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 2+ years in full-stack engineering roles.
• 2+ years of strong coding skills in at least one programming language that we use.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
• Ability to debug, solve and fix bugs independently.
• Build new and enhance products and services.
• Design, develop, validate, maintain, release, and operate our applications.
• Take complete ownership of the project or features from design to implementation and to deployment.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to deliver the products and features.
Candidates below 2 years of experience shall not be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are a fresher or a professional with less than 2 years of Work Experience