Role & Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in C++ with minimum 2 years of Development
- Knowledge of the STL, containers, algorithms and data
- Good understanding on Design patterns and memory
- Familiarity with debugging tools, such as Valgrind, winDBG, WireShark is an additional advantage.
- (2-6 Years) of Experience as C++ Developer
About ISC Software
We are looking networking professionals with the following skill set,
Experience :6+ years of experience in the networking domain
- Must have 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming language.
- Knowledge of Go programming language and Python programming language is a big plus.
- Strong background in L4-L7 Internet Protocols TCP, HTTP, HTTP2, GRPC and HTTPS/SSL/TLS.
- Background in Internet security related products such as Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies and Forward Proxies
- Proven knowledge of Linux kernel internals (process scheduler, memory management, etc.)
- Experience with eBPF is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) with continuous delivery
- Familiar with containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc.
- Familiar with server less technologies such as AWS Lambda.
- Exposure to machine learning technologies and distributed systems is a plus
Build new features, enhance existing functionality and fix issues in the Windows Desktop application.
Help develop and maintain UI component library (Windows, dialogs , complex widgets)
Advise and assist the other developers in the Desktop.
- Very strong programming skills in UI development using Qt/C++
- A strong ability to think about components and modules as they relate to other components as part of a larger system.
- QML knowledge is a plus
- Cross platform application development knowledge is a plus, not mandatory
- A very strong attention to detail and the willingness to deliver pixel perfect UI according to the designs.
- Must have: Very strong in ModelView architecture
- Must have : In-depth C++, STL, and data structures knowledge
Desirable : Familiar with unit test frameworks like QtTest or Gtest
Desirable : Experienced with Agile methodology
Desirable : Knowledge in GIT or any other config management tool
Good understanding of object oriented techniques methodologies.
Good hands-on experience of C++ system programming and design.
C/C++, Qt, STL, Design, QML
Experience In product development is good to have
Technical Lead (Embedded Software - Linux)
Lead a team of software/Linux development engineers working on microcontroller firmware development, Linux platform drivers and IOT solutions. Should be able to guide team members, resolve technical roadblocks and deliver project commitments. Will be the go-to person and first-level escalation point for all technical issues faced by the team. Looking for someone with 6+ years in the embedded industry and a passion to build a core team in a growing company. Team size will vary from 6 to 12 people, mainly firmware and Linux engineers.
The selected candidate for this role will be reporting to the software director/manager in the organization.
- Work with firmware and application architects to create a project execution plan
- Review project proposals for execution scope & timelines
- Lead embedded software development activities by the team
- Work with QA teams to resolve bugs and ensure release readiness
- Work with h/w design and PM teams to ensure smooth execution and timely delivery of projects
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Strong programming skills (C, C++, assembly)
- Linux development experience (porting & platform drivers)
- Expert-level knowledge of embedded microcontroller & microprocessor-based systems
- Prior experience in delivering critical modules for microcontroller projects
- Good understanding of commonly used embedded communication protocols
- Good understanding of common embedded peripherals, interfaces & sensors
- Experience working on Real-Time systems (RTOS)
- Should be able to quickly learn new technologies and enable the team on the same
- Should be able to work with minimal technical guidance
- This role requires excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Should be able to lead junior engineers by providing technical mentoring
- Owns task division, task allocation and tracking within the team
- Require multi-tasking and time management skills
- Prior experience working with overseas clients
- Periodically report progress to management
Other desirable skills:
Knowledge of Python
Experience: 6 to 10 years
- Become a member of the team responsible for IoT hub software development. IoT hub provides IoT functionality (smart home, smart appliance,…) to mobile and web clients and runs on Linux-based host like smart home hub, broadband router, STB, etc.
- Implementation and/or extension of leading wireless/wired protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth, IP-based,..) for communication with smart devices
- Development of new features for control and monitoring of smart devices and automation of IoT system
- IoT hub software porting on various hosts
- Software optimizations
Position: C++ Developer
- Strong C++ skills obtained in multiple years of C++ programming experience (at least 3 years)
- Good understanding of embedded system development based on Linux OS
- Knowledge of advanced programming concepts (e.g. Multi-Threading, OS internals, Networking, IPC mechanisms)
- Solid understanding of computer networking (TCP/UDP/MQTT/SSL)
- Solid understanding of Git source code management system
- Troubleshooting skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in computer science/ECE/EEE
- Fluent English
- C++, Unix/Linux, Oops Concept,
- Docker, Gtest
- database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins
- Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger
- Agile/Scrum framework
- 6 to 8 years relevant experience on C++.
- C++ OOPS concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Templates, Pre Processor directives, Exception Handling etc.…)
- Sound knowledge of Design patterns like Singleton, Visitor and Decorators.
- Knowledge of STL, String Operations and Boost libraries.
- Thorough understanding of containers like Arrays, List, Vector, Maps, Stacks and queues.
- Concepts related to Streaming, String functions, Type castings, Pointer references, virtual functions.
- Proficient in working with Docker, Gtest
- Should have good handson for database topics like Database DML/DDL, Joins,
- Database Advance –Procedure, Index, cursors, SP etc.
- Should have ability to work on Unix Commands, Shell Scripting, Make files, GDB debugger etc.
- Should be experienced with Scrum framework
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks