The search engine is for a Japanese text optimization.
● · You need to be excited about the problem that we are trying to solve
○ Should have excellent command over designing systems with a minimum
experience of 4 years.
○ Should have experience with various database flavors and writing complex
queries. We work with Postgres, Redshift, ElasticSearch, TimescaleDB, and
● Additional knowledge in Golang will be an advantage
● · Strong Data Structures and Algorithms knowledge
● · Should have created APIs from scratch which is being used in Production
● · Should be comfortable with creating systems handling up to 100k requests per
minute, and have a mindset that understands scale
● · Ability to give clarity and communicate well with the team, including Product, Backend
and Dev-Ops (if and when needed)
● · Ability to use profiling tools well, getting to root causes of bugs fast
● · Ability to pick and work on adjacent technologies if and when required (Eg: If the best
performance monitoring solution needs a basic firebase setup, that should not be a
blocker for you to go ahead and do so)
● · Knowledge of how to set up relevant test cases
○ · You need to be comfortable working in a remote environment (Good
internet connection and availability on phone is required)
Good to have
● · App Development experience
● · Experience in Test Driven Development
● · Ability to tell Product what creates better User Experience, ability to tell frontend what
API responses will help the user get a faster load time
● · Inquisitiveness to understand the system as a whole, and not only be stuck to your
domain of expertise (Eg: Figure out why excessive APIs calls are being made,
brainstorm with Product and Frontend team to reduce the same without harming the UX
● · Experience in working on a Social Media Product
● · Good knowledge of Graphs, and their applications
● · Data-Driven Approach to monitoring
● Work timings - You are the master of your time. However, with great freedom
comes great responsibility. If you have committed something to the team, we
expect that you will give it your best to make sure that commitment is done and is
done on time.
Leave policy - Take a leave whenever for whatever reason you want. You
don't need to explain yourself to us
Health insurance for you and your famil
Profile - Ruby On Rails Developer
Experience - 1 year to 8 years
Location - Indore | Full time | Onsite
Designing and developing Ruby on Rails web applications/webservices in an agile environment
- Working experience in using Jquery and D3 Experience in converting UI/UX design to HTML elements/assets
- Experience with SCRUM or equivalent Agile development methodologies
- A good understanding of usability and accessibility, including coding to WAI standards
Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- Must have more than 6 months+ in depth experience in Ruby on Rails
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like Resque and RSpec.
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git, Github, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
- Experience with AngularJS or ReactJS.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Knowledge of server-side templating languages including Slim and Liquid.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Interest in learning new technologies
Skills - Ruby, Ruby on Rails, J ruby (optional) R Stalk, Docker
Hood is a new-age anonymous social network.
Hood has recently raised $3.2Mn seed funding and is backed by top VCs, 16+ unicorn founders including Vijay Shekhar Sharma - PayTM CEO, Ritesh Agarwal- OYO CEO, Kunal Shah - Cred CEO and outstanding management team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Architect and conceptualize the product from initiation
- Program well-designed, testable, efficient code Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 2-4 years of experience in software design and development.
- Strong database design (MySQL/DynamoDB) and query writing skills with a commitment to performance and efficiency.
- Working knowledge of RESTful API paradigms.
- Experience building distributed domain-driven microservices.
- Strong understanding of database and storage fundamentals.
- Experience with AWS stack.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of React.js is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
What you can expect from us
1.Learning Budget: If there's a workshop, book, or event you think will help you learn, we'll cover your bill.
2.Health insurance for you and your family.
What happens after you apply?
Step 1: Within 7 days of your application our wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a quick call with our Founders.
If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
At any step, if things don't work out, we will proactively send out an email. You are welcome to
ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future.
We prefer [Passion>Skills>Education]
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
Java Elastic Search
- Java Microservices ELK stack(Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, X-Pack, APM),
- Build Custom Reports
Java + NodeJS
- Java with Node.js- Microservices Development,
- Using graphql with node.js,
- Backend development with Node.JS
- Working experience in Java and spring boot (microservices)
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts
- Proficient in API design and development using RESTful services
- Knowledge and understanding of design principles behind building a scalable application
- Source code management using git
Ruby on Rails Developer minimum 1+ year
Job Qualification: BE/ MCA or other Graduation or Post graduation Degree in computer science branch.
Skills Ruby and Rails framework, good communication skills, building web applications.
What is in store for you?
- Work in a dynamic, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the newest technologies and tools for clients across geographies.
- Develop product management capabilities
- Craft your own career
- Exposure to multitude of domains and client environments
Are you a developer who believes writing code is a craft?
This job is for you if you have,
- 1 to 3years of development and delivery experience with Ruby on Rails + Frontend Technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Good communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
Nice to have: python
Must frameworks and technologies: Springboot, kafka, MQTT, docker/kubernetes, REST APIs
Persistence layer: MongoDB, Elastic Search, Any GraphDB (Neo4j/Arango), SQL, HBase
Must have: Exposure in large scale architecture (Concept of queues, micro services, functional programming)
Must have: Strong Data structure and design principles
Expert in developing Node.js applications, Strong understanding of NPM and modular application development skills building, Proficiency and hands-on experience with Node.js, Express, Sockets, MongoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis/MySQL, Apache Kafka/Google PubSub, Experience of working in MEAN Stack is a plus)