assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing assist in ERP Development, Implementation and Marketing
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About SanSoft InfoTech
Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements
Design, develop and implement new templates, components, and responsive web pages/sites in Sitecore to support the expansion of the core Sitecore platform
Carry out the development of the assigned project adhering to the engineering standards/best practices, committing to the agreed timeline, and ensures quality metrics are met
Diagnose and solve common problems related to Sitecore implementation
Provide consulting and technical guidance to the Digital Production Team including System Integrators/Service Providers on the Sitecore CMS platform
4+ years of industry experience in developing web based applications using ASP.NET/C#, MVC
Bachelors of Computer Science or a related field is required
Extensive experience with Web Services (SOAP/REST) architecture
Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
Experience with serialization tools such as TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) or Unicorn
Proficient in integration patterns with a Lucene, Search, Commerce package, Payment Gateways or other platforms
About Hexr Factory :
We are always exploring the possibilities to bridge the physical and digital worlds. We design and build Metaverse & Digital twin technologies for the future of industry and entertainment.
Job type & Location
Project Role: C++ Developer
Project Role Description :
The primary focus will be the development of all core engines, designing back-end components, integrating data storage, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers/Third-Party into the application.
Work Experience: 2 - 8 years
Work location: Chennai
Must-Have Skills: C++, OpenCV, Ruby, Boost C++ libraries, MySQL, MQTT.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ frameworks and libraries that utilize openCCTV, FFMPEG, video processing, and analytics.
- Multi-threading programming, Distributed and Parallel computing, Big Data technologies, SQL Server programming with T-SQL, and Microsoft data access technologies.
- Familiar with libraries like OpenCV, FFmpeg, GStreamer, and Directshow.
- Extensive knowledge of RTSP, RTMP, and HLS video streaming protocols.
- Candidate should know about release activities, source control, merging, and branching concepts.
- Ability to analyze and visualize BIG data effectively.
- Machine learning:- KNN, SVM, Text Search.
- Familiar with QGIS.
- A good understanding of Computer Vision and Image Processing concepts and algorithms.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Strong background in object-oriented design, prioritizing test ability and re-usability.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions.
- Proven track record of identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems.
- Hands-on Algorithm development and implementation.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Skills Required :
- Experience with existing computer vision toolkits such as Open-CV.
- Current trends within Computer Vision and Image Processing in academia and community.
- Deep learning using convolution neural networks for object classification, recognition, or sequence modeling.
- Experience with any of the following: Object detection and target tracking, simultaneous localization and mapping, 3D reconstruction, camera calibration, behavior analysis, automated video surveillance, virtual makeup, and related fields.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Passionate about new technology and innovation.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Data Architect
Salary: Upto 20LPA
Location Preference: Candidates based out of Madurai, Tamil Nadu, or candidates who prefer to move to Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
Languages: Tamil and English
Skills: MySql, AWS, Linux Operating System, MicroServices, and SAAS.
Notice Period: Candidates who can join immediately or within 45 days.
Experience: Min 3 Years
§ Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
§ Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
§ Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
§ Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
§ Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
§ Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
§ Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
§ Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
§ Educate staff members through training and individual support.
§ Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
§ Implement integration of databases with enterprise applications as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g., permissions, recovery, security, and monitoring).
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB.
- Experience with Galera clusters is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Micro Services.
- Experience in AWS is also preferable.
- Administrative expertise in SAAS paradigms is required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of ETL tools and procedures.
- Knowledge of data modelling tools.
· Verbal and Written Communication, Collaboration and Teamwork, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, Creativity, Organization and Time Management, And Adaptability.
Exp: 1-3 years
Candidate should be able to develop logic and code independently.
Candidate should have good experience in core React/NodeJs/MYSQL, js,jquery and any One CMS of framework.
Candidate should be able to Deployment of application on AWS, Git and Heroku
Web designing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Candidate profile Degree - B-Tech/ B.E./MCA preferable full time only.
Must have knowledge in PHP either of the Frameworks (Zend/ Cake PHP / Code Igniter / Zend/ Symphony).
Desired Skills and Experience
Location :- Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Expertise of SQL/PL-SQL -ability to write procedures and create queries for reporting purpose.
- Must have worked on a reporting tool – Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Strong knowledge of excel/Google Sheets – must have worked with pivot tables, aggregate functions, logical if conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for coordination with departments.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
Post: E-Commerce Executive – Amazon & Ebay
Location: GIDC Gate No.4, Naroda-Ahmedabad
We are looking for a Specialist who can post advertisements, run campaigns, and can held our seller accounts.
Our company is looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join our online marketing and sales team. Our ideal applicant is organised enough to manage our online inventory and creative enough to help design social media campaigns to increase our digital sales. You will optimise our campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measure how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. While we prefer applicants who have a bachelor’s degree, it is more important that you have some experience managing a digital store or inventory of products.
E-CommerceExecutive Duties and Responsibilities
Manage our online inventory
Develop campaigns to increase digital sales
Optimise paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms
Monitor changes in website traffic or increases in sales
Assist with forming our company’s overall digital marketing strategy
E-Commerce Executive Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in marketing (preferred)
Experience managing digital product inventory
The kind of candidates we are looking who has good experience in support role, Must work in L1 &L2, ready to work in 24/7 environment, good to have someone worked in ERP OR Mobile App Support.
• Good understanding of QA methodologies, procedures and QA documentation. Design, develop and maintain test cases.
• Work closely with onsite team & client on Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation tasks.
• Must be able to perform detailed analysis from logs, Query results for an issue reported
• Must be willing to work work in Shift Environment including night shifts and in 24x7 mode, even on Public Holidays as per roaster setup.
• Ready to travel on client site (even on short notice)
• Have sound knowledge about at least one Incident Management system/application.
• Can able to work as an individual contributor and within team as well
• Maintain relevant status reports, in timely manner
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, self-driven, strong interpersonal skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
• IT Graduate
• 3-5 years of technical experience in Application Support, Maintenance & Implementation projects, on a complex environment.
• Recent 2 years of experience in Logistics (Shipping) industry, preferably. Knowledge of Container port Operations is Preferrable
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives