About AnAr Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
We are Offshore Software Development company, working with Clients across the globe. We believe our technical competency and drive to improve our Client Experience sets us apart from our competitors. Communication plays a crucial role in our day to day lives. We work with our team so that they understand each aspect of communication. We make use of technology and use all available communication mediums to stay connected with our Clients. We advocate Agile development practices and encourage team to have daily calls with our Clients as per Client's preference. We understand importance of Trusting relationship with our Clients. Our values guide us in establishing trust between our team and Clients. At difficult times, our values also guide us in making hard choices and we make them.
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Angular 2.0+, Angular 7, Nodejs, .Net 4.0, .Net Core, REST API, Micro services, Networking.
- Distributed server and storage – MongoDB & SQL Server
- Hands on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Angular, Nodejs, .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IOT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop new applications and must have experience in financial / Account project development. The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, it's essential that you are skilled at problem solving, solution design, and high-quality coding
Experience: Developer 2 – 5 Years
Proficiency in C#, Experience in using .NET
1-2 Yrs. Experience in Financial / Account application development is must.
Experience in developing ( ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC ) applications
Experience of HTML, JS, jQuery and CSS
Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* ADO.NET )
Proficient knowledge in (MSSQL)
Database design including indexes and data integrity (if RDBMS is required)
Min 1-2 years of relevant experience in Financial / Accounts module development is must.
Excellent English communication skills
Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Ability to understand the Client's requirement and need to attend the demo's.
Experience in creating project/task related documents
Candidate willing to join immediately or less then 15 Days' notice period and willing to sign an agreement for a minimum 24 Months period from date of joining .
CTC will be based on the Technical knowledge and experiences.
- Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Code igniter, Magento, Laravel etc).
- Should have experience in Word Press, Code igniter / Laravel or at-lease 1 MVC framework of PHP.
- Good communication.
- Team worker.
- Ability to handle projects.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Required Skills Description
Experience Level:- 4 –7 Years of Experience
Mandatory Skills –
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands-on Experience Angular or React or Vue or Typescript
- Sound knowledge on RESTFUL APIs
- Should have executed projects where .Net and Microsoft technologies have been used and should have a good understanding of the same.
- Knowledge .Net Core, WEB API framework
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
Equal Experts is a community of talented experienced software development consultants, specializing in agile Delivery. A place where you are a polyglot, working alongside the client, enabling them, and adding real value to their products. A world where you are working with great, like-minded people, while you learn new technology on the go and implementing the best practices.
What do we do on our regular day at EE?
- We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala, Node
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation
- and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where
- your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- Hands-on experience in ReactJS & related tech stack
- Ability to convert the UI designs into fully functional interactive prototypes.
- Experience in PSD to Html Conversion with Responsive design
- Knowledge in developing UI software interacting/interfacing with Browsers
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in the front-end community.
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus