The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code
- Design, code, test and manage various applications
- Collaborate with engineering team and product team to establish best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
About KCS Technologies
§ Experience of developing web based enterprise wide applications in .NET4.5 (C#, ASP.NET), WCF, WPF, AJAX etc
§ Understanding of enterprise application development and deployment.
§ Good understanding OOPS and Design Patterns and experience of tools like Enterprise Architect.
§ Good knowledge of RDBMS design, programming and DBA concepts and experience of working in SQL Server and Oracle databases.
§ Good Design, Coding and Testing skills.
§ Knowledge and exposure to Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus and application Integration (using middleware).
§ Experience of working in electricity utility domain – preferably in EA/AMR/AMI/EMS/IT System Integration/ERP (for Utilities) projects
§ Mobility based software development, GPRS, GSM Knowledge of BI tools implementation.
§ Experience in mobility based applications will be an added advantage.
WORF FROM OFFICE!
Location : Noida/Chennai
Skill : Dot Net Developer
§ Develop and support applications through all phases of the project life cycle, including Design, Development, Testing Support and Release Support
§ Having good hands-on experience in C#, .Net platform, MVC, SQL, PL/SQL
§ Required to develop applications using C# and .Net platform
§ Required to work independently with the customer and engage well with them
§ Good understanding of design principles and Object oriented programming
§ Develop Low level design documents
§ Responsible for coding, Developing test cases, unit testing and performing integration testing
§ Adhering to the schedule and scope of the project
§ Ensure to follow Technology and Process standards set for the project
§ Produce high quality technical deliverables for the customer
§ Interact with project lead to review Technical deliverables, Test cases and Test results
- Provide status updates to Project Manager
§ 4+ years of experience in Developing the applications/product using C# and .Net in Banking domain
§ Should have passion for technology and possess good learning skills
§ Should have Expertise in Classes, Session management, MVC, Paging, Java Script, JQuery, Web Application
§ Must be strong in OOPs Concepts and common design patterns
§ Should be experienced and have good knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL
§ Should possess excellent communication skills
§ Should possess excellent de-bugging, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
§ Should possess good client interaction skills and should be able to work independently with the client
- Should be proactive and self-initiated.
Full Stack Web Developer – Software Developer/ Senior Software Developer / Technical Lead
Location: Bangalore, KA (in-office)
Education: Grad – BE – IT/ CS/ BCA / MCA /ME
We are looking for a skilled Web developer who’ll be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications and passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers also should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
- Code writing - Write clean code with good nomenclature, sensible tests and comments when necessary.
- Code reviewing & Bug fixes - Implement new features and fix bugs for both existing and greenfield applications
- Unit Testing - Write unit tests, integration tests, and acceptance tests.
- Research & Development on new technology / scope.
- Completing the projects given to you based on defined timelines
- Team management skills for technical lead profile
Required Technical skills:
- Proficiency in:
- a) C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SQL,
- Basic Knowledge in HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge of design pattern
- GIT (or other distributed source code management tools) knowledge
- An ability to solve complex problems, communicate clearly, and share a sense of urgency.
- The capacity to thrive in a small, flexible, and dynamic environment, contributing to a high performance.
We are Urgently Hiring for Senior Software Engineer( Dot Net Developer )
Skills Required :
BS degree in Computer Science, or Math or Engineering or equivalent
At least 5 years of application development experience in C#, ASP.Net and SQL Server.
Demonstrated ability to write SQL queries and use of Microsoft SQL Server database tables and
A strong background in programming
Must be proficient in the following languages and technologies
o C#, ASP.Net , MVC
o SQL Server 2016
o .NET Core
Experience with JIRA
Familiarity with design patterns
Work experience in Agile development methodology
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Detail-orientated, “get it done” attitude and proactivity
Willingness to have fun and work as part of an international and diverse team
We are looking to hire an experienced .Net Developer to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Vidhema technologies is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Net Developer:
● Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
● Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
● Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
● Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
● Create and test software prototypes
● Develop client displays and user interfaces
● Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
● Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Qualifications for Net Developer:
● Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural
patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
● Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and
● Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
● Understanding of Agile methodologies
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
● Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
● Able to work well in a team setting
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test
- Tech/BS in computer science or a related field.
We have hiring for Full stack developer.
Experience in Angular version 6 & above.
- Front End Developer - Including Angular
- Back End Developer with ASP.Net MVC
- Back End Developer with Azure or MS Core
- Project based experience
- Provide development and maintenance services for .NET application.
- Develop and implement best practices for .NET programming.
- Review codes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify the key problems and develop a solution within business and technical context.
- Design, develop, test, review and document .NET application programs.
- Evaluate user requests to determine budget, time, feasibility and compatibility of the new or modified program.
- Analyze technical architecture and provide recommendations.
- Coordinate with users to analyze and propose application solutions to meet business needs.
- Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle including coding, designing and documentation.
- Develop support processes to integrate .NET applications into in-house and third party applications.
- Prepare and maintain system-level, program-level and user-level documentations.
- Act as a technical lead for development and integration of .NET applications.