2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
About Hexaware Technologies
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
The supply chain is a $57 Trillion industry that is only growing – yet this industry has been slow to adopt technology. Businesses in every industry, from food and beverage to retail, to manufacturing, to pharmaceuticals, are facing this same problem – an inability to make consistent smart supply chain decisions – we think we can help.
Built by a team put together by industry veterans who have had multiple exits (most recent was a $1.5B sale of LLamasoft to Coupa). We are looking for top software engineers to build the core platform.
Please check out the video message from our CEO below,
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards, SEO and Analytics
- Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
- Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
- Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle.
- Experience Designing components and building prototypes using Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Why join SigNoz?
SigNoz helps developers monitor applications and troubleshoot problems in their deployed applications. SigNoz uses distributed tracing to gain visibility into your software stack.
- SigNoz is backed by YCombinator
- We have taken up a big challenge to replace $B companies via the power of opensource and community. You will get a feel of what climbing an Everest feels like.
- Work with the founding team from IITD and IIMA
- Developers from all over the world are trying out SigNoz. Be a part of building a deep tech global OSS product from India
Why is the role fantastic?
- You will be a founding engineer (one of the early team members who get a stake in our company)
- Get a chance to work on some data intensive frontend projects
- Get a chance to work on real time graphs
- You will get an opportunity to build your profile as an evangelist and communicate will fellow developers in the community.
- Your code will be open sourced, hence code quality will be crucial. You will manage the repo and review PRs
- You get to learn other aspects of development and product, from deployment to discussing features.
Must have skills
- Past experience of working in a global user-facing product
- A strong grasp of libraries and frameworks such as React.js and Typescript will be integral to your success. You may need to tweak other OSS libraries
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Aggressive in building stuff
• Demonstrable experience in enterprise software product development.
• 3+ years of experience in AngularJS, progressive web application development (agnostic to which version) or any other modern framework.
• Experience in REST API development / building SaaS applications
• 2+ years of MongoDB, Redis or similar no-SQL DB experience
• 2+ years of experience of RDMS
• Must be able to communicate the design specification using block diagrams / modelling techniques (e.g. UML)
Nice to have experience
• Object-oriented modeling and design a plus
• Experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience with Jenkins and GitHub