2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to create robust and usable features.
- Take ownership of the architecture for best performance and usability.
- Lead engineering discussions to ensure the best practices, maintainability and security of the application.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Lead and mentor the team of developers, to drive business objectives.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience building quality applications.
- Proficient in client-side JS frameworks such as React.js
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, and self-drive.
- Experience in planning, designing architecture and leading teams.
- We are looking for an UI Developer with minimum 3 years of experience in (React.js and/or Angular.js) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the science of programming
- Candidates need to have expertise in user interface designing and developing great user experiences in web and mobile applications
- Design and development of data-driven, highly scalable web applications with a rich user interface
- The successful candidate will work closely with our Engineering team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure all user input is validated before submitting it to the backend.
- Must have : jQuery, jQuery UI, AJAX, Subversion, JSON/XML, bootstrap, SASS, CSS, HTML, Angularjs or React Js
- Comfortable coding in server side languages (PHP, Python, Java, .net) that drive interface requirements/rendering
- Strong experience taking static images/prototypes and converting to web interfaces
- Experience with consuming JSON/XML data via JS frameworks
- Basic usage of Linux command line
- Understanding of server - side CSS
- Good understanding of Angular JS and/or React JS
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser development
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/captivate
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Utilizing a variety of mark - up languages to write web pages
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and BitBucket.
About the Role: The Successful Applicant will be responsible for
As a team member at TrusTrace, you’ll get to solve challenging, real-world problems that truly make a difference to society.
This role Front-end involves as technology has evolved rapidly over the years. At TrusTrace, we leverage modern, cutting-edge frontend technologies to deliver a clean, simple and consistent user experience for the customers of our platform. We use Angular as the primary framework to develop enterprise-grade applications. As a frontend developer at TrusTrace, you will be contributing to a sustainable future of the planet by developing world-class applications used by top brands in the industry leveraging traceability to create sustainable products.
If you are that passion-driven person who is all about using your creative skills to make an impact by contributing to developing a sustainable future for the generations to come - we would be delighted to have a chat with you to explore how you can fit with the team at TrusTrace.
Experience: (3 – 8 Years) The successful candidate will have
- Hands-on experience working with
- Bootstrap, Material-UI, TailwindCSS or any other widely-adopted CSS library/framework
- Sass or other CSS preprocessors
- NgRx or other state management libraries
Skills: The Desired General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities of the successful candidate
- Solid understanding and experience
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Front End optimization
- Frontend architecture
- REST APIs and integrations
- Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Design Patterns
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
We believe people have hidden/unexplored talents. Here are a few we consider a plus:
- Experience with
- Any cloud provider services (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud etc.,)
- Docker or any other virtualization technology
- NodeJS (ExpressJS, LoopbackJS, HapiJS etc.,)
- Interface design tools like XD, Figma
- Developing REST APIs
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Company delivers, and how these link to Company’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Company processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or supporting them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Acquired strong proven professional Front End Development experience.
- Knowledge and experience working with Node.js, Go or any other back end programming language is a plus .
- Experience of turning UI/UX designs to applications and keen interest in the UI/UX side of an application.
- Able to build prototypes quickly and work with the product teams to test a concept.
- Demonstrable experience in building front end or UI/UX development practices in previous jobs.
- Building and implementing a product on cloud based infrastructure.
- Good understanding of Microservice Architecture, Cloud Technologies, CI/CD and Serverless.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using Agile Methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum to build quality software.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap
- Developed reusable components and libraries for frontend.
- Frontend optimization techniques to reduce latencies
- Frontend optimization for SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, design thinking
- Practical experience with engineering best practices
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes
- Explore and design simple and intuitive consumer experiences
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX designers, and back-end engineers to implement frontend solutions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, focus on long term code maintainability
- Work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Build responsive web-pages
- Possess good knowledge in front-end performance tuning.
- Understands how to use the page speed tool and tackle on issue based on its suggestions.
- Consume REST API's provided by the backend team
We do have opening with our company Crownstack Technologies for React.Js Developer. Interested candidate can share their CV.
Crownstack is a premium organisation that specializes in providing innovative digital technology solutions to various enterprises including startups, small and medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. Our services include, but are not limited to, UI design, mobile app and web development, Cloud computing, data analytics, and Dev Ops. We take pride in our ingenious, meticulous, and skilled workforce who aim to deliver sustainable and cutting-edge business and technology solutions to all our clients. ★ 100+ Successful Apps Delivered | ★ Enterprise and Startup Clients | ★ Scalable Products | ★ MEAN Stack | ★ Python, pHp, NodeJs | ★ Agile Development | ★ Best UI/UX Award
Crownstack is looking for ReactJs Developers to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using ReactJs best practices. As a React Developer, you will implement a complete user interface across our mobile and desktop web interfaces.
Job Location: Gurgaon/Noida
Experience: 2+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop user interfaces with the latest frontend technologies
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Make design and technical decisions for ReactJs projects.
- Develop application code and unit testing in the ReactJs with REST APIs
- Ensure high performance of all systems developed
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience with ReactJs
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experienced in Typescript is a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Enzyme)
- Experience in building highly reusable and decoupled components
- Experience in State management Libraries like Redux, mobx
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for experienced front-end developers to develop and add new features to our Product Stack - everything from UX design and architecture to coding & testing. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our product team to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
What's in it for you? You'll be part of a growing team, delivering value to our customers through creative improvements to Actiotech's flagship product. You'll work closely with design and product management, influencing the direction of the product and helping the team get there.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Are a self starter and is able to bring in experience for the improvement of the product UX/UI
- Have strong analytic skills, a drive to succeed and a strong customer orientation
- Can support development activities in POC and Product feature enhancements
- Work well within an agile team collaborating with other engineers to deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers
- 1+ year of professional experience with React
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Eye for detail and good user experience design skills