- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
Requirements for the Job
- Bachelor’s/Master's/PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent field andmust have a minimum of 2 years of overall experience in tier one colleges
- Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Data Scientist in deploying ML at scale in production
- Experience in machine learning techniques (e.g. NLP, Computer Vision, BERT, LSTM etc..) andframeworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, etc.)
- Working knowledge in deployment of Python systems (using Flask, Tensorflow Serving)
- Previous experience in following areas will be preferred: Natural Language Processing(NLP) - Using LSTM and BERT; chatbots or dialogue systems, machine translation, comprehension of text, text summarization.
- Computer Vision - Deep Neural Networks/CNNs for object detection and image classification, transfer learning pipeline and object detection/instance segmentation (Mask R-CNN, Yolo, SSD).
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients while delivering financially favourable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ANAROCK is the place for you.
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products. Machine Learning Engineer’s responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
Key job responsibilities
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Good understanding of Algorithms and data structures.
- Experience in designing scalable systems ML is a plus
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Python, Java, Elixir, C/C++)
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks
Experience with pandas, numpy etc.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in a start-up environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with an understanding of underlying sharding and scaling techniques
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data
Experience: 1 - 4 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
• The incumbent should have hands on experience in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
• Should Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
• Should Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
• Showcase your GCP Data engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
• Build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
• Have hands on Experience on Python
Experience on SQL or MySQL. Experience on Looker is an added advantage.
- Work in collaboration with the application team and integration team to design, create, and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture and data structures for Data Lake/Data Warehouse.
- Work with stakeholders including the Sales, Product, and Customer Support teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data analytics needs.
- Assemble large, complex data sets from third-party vendors to meet business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, and AWS technology.
- Streamline existing and introduce enhanced reporting and analysis solutions that leverage complex data sources derived from multiple internal systems.
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Must have SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as familiarity with databases including Mysql, Mongo, Cassandra, and Athena.
- Must have experience with Python/Scala.
- Must have experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark.
- Must have experience with Apache Airflow.
- Experience with data pipeline and ETL tools like AWS Glue.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, RDS, Redshift.
Designation – Deputy Manager - TS
- Total of 8/9 years of development experience Data Engineering . B1/BII role
- Minimum of 4/5 years in AWS Data Integrations and should be very good on Data modelling skills.
- Should be very proficient in end to end AWS Data solution design, that not only includes strong data ingestion, integrations (both Data @ rest and Data in Motion) skills but also complete DevOps knowledge.
- Should have experience in delivering at least 4 Data Warehouse or Data Lake Solutions on AWS.
- Should be very strong experience on Glue, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Step functions, RDS, CloudFormation etc.
- Strong Python skill .
- Should be an expert in Cloud design principles, Performance tuning and cost modelling. AWS certifications will have an added advantage
- Should be a team player with Excellent communication and should be able to manage his work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Life Science & Healthcare domain background will be a plus
At-least 1 year of Python, Spark, SQL, data engineering experience
Primary Skillset: PySpark, Scala/Python/Spark, Azure Synapse, S3, RedShift/Snowflake
Relevant Experience: Legacy ETL job Migration to AWS Glue / Python & Spark combination
Reverse engineer the existing/legacy ETL jobs
Create the workflow diagrams and review the logic diagrams with Tech Leads
Write equivalent logic in Python & Spark
Unit test the Glue jobs and certify the data loads before passing to system testing
Follow the best practices, enable appropriate audit & control mechanism
Analytically skillful, identify the root causes quickly and efficiently debug issues
Take ownership of the deliverables and support the deployments
Create data pipelines for data integration into Cloud stacks eg. Azure Synapse
Code data processing jobs in Azure Synapse Analytics, Python, and Spark
Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
Should be able to process .json, .parquet and .avro files
Tier1/2 candidates from IIT/NIT/IIITs
However, relevant experience, learning attitude takes precedence
We’re hiring a talented Data Engineer and Big Data enthusiast to work in our platform to help ensure that our data quality is flawless. As a company, we have millions of new data points every day that come into our system. You will be working with a passionate team of engineers to solve challenging problems and ensure that we can deliver the best data to our customers, on-time. You will be using the latest cloud data warehouse technology to build robust and reliable data pipelines.
Exceptional candidates will have:
● Frame ML / AI use cases that can improve the company’s product
● Implement and develop ML / AI / Data driven rule based algorithms as software items
● For example, building a chatbot that replies an answer from relevant FAQ, and
reinforcing the system with a feedback loop so that the bot improves
Must have skills:
● Data extraction and ETL
● Python (numpy, pandas, comfortable with OOP)
● Knowledge of basic Machine Learning / Deep Learning / AI algorithms and ability to
● Good understanding of SDLC
● Deployed ML / AI model in a mobile / web product
● Soft skills : Strong communication skills & Critical thinking ability
Good to have:
● Full stack development experience
B.Tech. / B.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent software engineering
- We are looking for a Data Engineer with 3-5 years experience in Python, SQL, AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway), and Java.
- The applicant must be able to perform Data Mapping (data type conversion, schema harmonization) using Python, SQL, and Java.
- The applicant must be familiar with and have programmed ETL interfaces (OAUTH, REST API, ODBC) using the same languages.
- The company is looking for someone who shows an eagerness to learn and who asks concise questions when communicating with teammates.