At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
Carorbis is one of the fastest-growing online automotive stores in India. A team of young professionals who are changing the automotive industry.
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it. We’re small and flexible enough for every team member to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our vision, for those actions to have a big impact. We are looking at exponential growth in the next few months, and are building the team towards the same.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve specialist’s write-up
- Liaise with content writers to ensure consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Have a role in defining the brand voice of one of the most enviable brands today.
- Collaborate with product and teams to plan and develop content
- 1 year of work experience, preferable fin-tech background
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Location: Noida sector 62 (WFO)
PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
As a B2B SAAS Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling content and product messaging for a varied number of audiences. The ideal candidate would be researching, strategizing, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to create marketing messaging aligning with the product and company goals.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies
- Excellent communication skills to connect & interview customers to create compelling case studies.
- Collaborate with internal teams on product announcements, releases & campaigns
- Manage all digital content and messaging including web and microsites, email campaigns/newsletters, blog posts, educational articles, customer success stories/case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and customer experience across all communication channels
- Ability to build and create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience
- Preferred knowledge of sales & marketing tech stack
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, or creative writing
- Previous experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Strong creative marketing, advertising, and web copywriting skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
- Prefer 1+ years of experience in a similar role, creating long-form content in tech space
- Working knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of best practices regarding digital content, including SEO/SEM
- Portfolio and sample works demonstrating content writing skills and experience, primarily in the B2B SAAS space
We are looking for a copy writer with an experience of 1 to 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is an in-office role
- You would be required to complete a series of in-office tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 1-2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Pepkidz Learning is founded by an IIT alumni and Investment Banker, it is an Ed-Tech platform for imparting essential skills like E.Q. (emotional quotient) and Personality development to enable students to fuel their success and make them realize their full potential. We are a team of 20 and rapidly growing. We are looking for a Content Strategist, one who can take on the full responsibility for bringing challenging ideas and campaigns that drive brand, product and business.
- One who is really good at writing engaging content for ads, blogs, social media, testimonial videos etc.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness. Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets. Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
1. To write on a variety of topics related to education and courses offered by the colleges and institutions in India and educational news and updates etc.
2. Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
3. Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
4. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
5. Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
6. Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
7. Developing new ideas for web content.
8. Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
9. Candidates handled a team will be given preference.
1. Freshers with impressive writing skills are welcome.
2. As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
3. Knowledge in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
4. Good written and communication skills.
5. Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
6. Excellent time management skills.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Should be excellent in Time Management, Planning Skills & Organizing Skills.
1. Witty and Funny.
2. Command over Language and Grammer.
3. Hawk-Eye for details.
4. An avid reader.
5. Updated in Current Affairs
6. An overview of Wordpress and Google Drive.
7. How to research a topic Fast?
8. Google Advanced Search would be a plus.
9. Aware of some Basic SEO and SMO.
If you can watch, play and write well about Android games, this job is for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
You'd be responsible to:
- conceptualize new content ideas,
- research on the assigned topics,
- and create high-quality content around mobile games.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable written and verbal command over English is a must.
- Graduate/post-graduate in English literature or Technology would be a plus.
- Must NOT be over 28 years old in age.