Our client is a transformational learning platform enabling assessment through regular tests for competitive exams. It enhances the preparedness of students on the verge of completing schooling for career defining exams.
The platform encompasses quality content with progressive trailblazing in-house technology. It also offers auto-assessment of all types of questions, including descriptive answers.
The company belongs to a legacy conglomerate in the media and publishing space. The group comprises of some of India’s leading media properties and publishing houses.
What you will do:
- Researching, studying, and analyzing the current market and industry trends and presenting insights and recommendations to the management
- Forecasting the future content requirement of the company and accordingly strategizing and creating the content roadmap
- Providing leadership and managing the content team which focuses on developing editing, and proofreading content across various platforms
- Overseeing the consistency of content across platforms, in terms of quality, style, and tone and also analyzing and recommending new platforms for publishing relevant content
- Ensuring that the content portrayed across channels is original, relevant, professional, eye-catching, the right content for the right audience, and on the right channels and on time
- Working in coordination with various stakeholders such as internal teams and external vendors and platforms
- Being a SPOC and representing the content team and presenting the content-related budget plans, ideas, requirements, and roadmap to the management
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database of all the content-related details and reporting the same to the management at regular intervals
- Ensuring compliance with content-related rules, laws & regulations
- Ensuring that appropriate processes for execution and communication with the team are adequately followed
- Ensuring all learning components are created to the highest possible standards, and that all necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures are followed
- Ensuring that team performance is managed appropriately, workload allocation is done in a timely manner, and the team has access to the necessary support to enable them to complete all tasks
- Engendering a culture of excellence, cooperation, and respect within the departments
- Carrying out the training and on-boarding of new recruits, as well as creating new opportunities to upskill the current team
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Around 15 years of experience with at least 5 yrs of learning content reviewing
- Experience of working as a a Learning Content Head in a good ed-tech
- Ability to engage constructively with people
- Ability to manage a number of competing demands
- Excellent delegation skills
- Ability to develop your skills and seek advice from a variety of sources
- Good ambassadorial and diplomatic skills
- Willingness and ability to exercise judgment and take risks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
About Test Preparation Ed-tech Platform
AeroLeads is a fast-growing product-based startup with 200,000+ business users and a good number of paying customers including Inc 5000 companies. Companies like IBM have used us and now we are looking for a Content Writer who can help us grow even faster. What You Will Do
1. Research industry-related topics
2. Write clear marketing copy to promote our services
3. Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems
4. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
5. Submit work for input and approval
6. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
7. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
What you will get
Freedom to make your decisions.
Work on your own as we are a really small team.
Flexible work timings.
Competitive market salary.
We are looking to hire immediately.
- Writing, and editing engaging and compelling thought leadership articles for corporate leaders on LinkedIn & twitter.
- Proofread the content for grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Create monthly content calendars.
- The tone has to be professional.
- Experience: Fresher
- Ability to create innovative social media content.
- Creative thinking and Creative Writing skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
Work closely with the Head of Content in designing and executing the Content Strategy.
Developing high-quality content assets like blogs, articles, web content, metadata, product
descriptions, video scripts (brand product), PR copies, creative copies, social media content,
and AD copies that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant
conversations with the target audience.
Researching markets and industries to gain good insight and create content that drives people
to take action.
Identifying niche to actively engage with to help in brand and community building.
Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience, address their
pain points, generate content ideas, and create kick-ass content funnels to knock marketing
Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Exploring content optimization opportunities to continuously improve the performance of
Driving traffic and engagement that translates to brand and business goals.
Keep pace with SEO, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
to drive traffic, leads, revenue, subscribers, and awareness via content strategy.
Who are we looking for?
A boundary pusher with creative excellence when it comes to writing.
Have an eagle eye for content proofreading and editing.
Highly Imaginative and creative with impeccable written and communication skills.
Can bring new ideas and freshness to the content that catches the attention of the TG and
inspire them to take action.
Eagerness to learn and explore various facets of content strategy with an enthusiasm to share
learning with others.
Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related fields is
You should have
Proven 4+ years of work experience as an SEO Content Writer or Content Strategist.
Demonstrated background in writing and editing a variety of content like blogs, articles,
social copies, case studies, lead nurturing emails, newsletters, brochures, sales collaterals etc
Understanding of SEO content writing and content Management Systems, like WordPress.
Prior experience in handling content marketing channels in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the
domestic and international markets (preferably for Small & Mid-size businesses).
An introductory understanding of AHREF, Google Analytics, Keyword Research and trend
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
JOB ROLE: Content Writer
JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, Internal Communications (Junior position)
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years | LOCATION: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/Gurgaon
We are looking for a content writer to create engaging, high-quality, informative content for a variety of media as part of our Internal Communications team.
Your main duties will include creating informative content, articles and videos. You will also establish and maintain processes and SLAs, and implement systems inline with our communications strategy.
The ideal candidate will be ultra-creative and have brilliant writing, editing and proofreading skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
Primary responsibilities: Create content for internal campaigns, newsletters, the intranet, emailers, presentations and videos.
- Write: Create engaging employee-centric content (written + video) for internal communication platforms. Research and develop quotes from people, write stories, videos scripts in adherence with editorial style guidelines, and contribute to the newsletters, communities and the intranet.
- Communicate: This role entails providing editing, proofreading, and designing support for HR, Finance and other internal teams to drive campaigns and business communication.
Craft the messaging and program for leadership messages, town halls and webcasts through agenda creation, speaker selection and logistics.
- Collaborate: Work cross-functionally in close partnership with Human Resources, Administration, Marketing, Product Management, and Leadership to execute their communication requirements from concept to delivery.
- Manage: Maintain the editorial calendar (intranet, blogs, newsletters, etc.). Provide project management expertise in the production of communication materials to support our communication plans and strategies
- Analyze: You will collaborate with various teams/employees to develop consistent and engaging content for our social media channels.
- Detect: You will identify opportunities to improve brand positioning on our external platforms.
- Streamline: Establish a more formal system of measurement and evaluation for internal and external communication to help improve performance across the Communications function. Create a system that effectively uses the performance data to deliver valuable insight.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Qualification: Someone with four to five years of relevant experience with a Master's degree in English literature, journalism, communications, or public relations.
- Expertise: You must possess excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, preferably in a corporate environment. You must have the journalistic ability to source stories from employees and have experience managing various corporate communications channels, including corporate intranet and other mediums.
- Interpersonal skills: You need good interpersonal and relationship-building skills to work with external vendors and internal teams. You must also be confident interacting with senior executives and explaining communication techniques.
- Creative skills: You need the creative ability to devise communication strategies in sync with the organization's objectives. Utilize, reuse and recycle existing resources to your advantage.
- Project management skills: You need to be organized and creative. You should be able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver top-notch quality deliverables on time, adapt and change directions instantly, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fearless when embracing technology:You should be willing to learn new programs to enhance company-wide communication.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/ Corel Draw and any video-editing software will be an asset.
Get to know us:
- About Netcracker India
At Netcracker, our colleagues power successful digital transformations worldwide for over 250 service providers. We do it with groundbreaking solutions, unmatched services, and market-leading innovation. Gain insights about our mission, core values, culture, and opportunities from our leadership team - Click here ►
- Visit our LinkedIn Life page for real-time updates on what happens inside Netcracker- our life and culture.
Follow Us. Like Us.
Note: Netcracker benefits vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Netcracker is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
Here is a case study of a client where we updated increased organic SEO by 350% https://firstprinciples.io/resources/keyword-strategy-boosted-organic-traffic/ . You can find more resources here: https://firstprinciples.io/saas-resources/ .
Who Are We Looking For
Our growing company needs an experienced and ambitious content writer with at least 6 years of experience to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels. The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content. The Content team leader will manage an expanding team of Content team members, interact with different-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content lead will be a solid leader, a clear communicator, and possess great analytical skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality documentation. The audience is U.S based so the style of writing should be audience-specific.
- Provide QA and copy editing for content produced by writers.
- Help the team to create high-quality web pages.
- Act as the Content Manager and implement the Content Calendar / Content strategy.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Speak with the Digital Marketing Manager regularly and inform of any issues.
- Proactively assess possible problem areas.
- Improve imagery and content creation processes to increase accuracy and reduce the time taken.
- Assess employee’s competencies and ensure that employees are adequately trained. Plan and assign work based on competencies. Train team using resources provided.
- Coach the team daily, so that business objectives are met consistently. Plan, manage and adjust staff levels to meet requirements.
- Assist with the recruitment process when / if required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English with atleast 6 years of experience as a Content Writer across various industries. Previous agency experience will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
- Prior experience using SEO best practices to create content.
- Experience in formulating the content strategy and content calendar along with experience of working and managing offshore parties
- Previous experience in recruitment and team building (desirable)
- Good IT systems knowledge and technical confidence.
- MS Excel competence for the creation of staff tracking reports along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people and performance management skills with a mindset which is open to change, unlearning & relearning, if needed.
- A collaborative approach to working with others.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles (including leading by example, setting expectations
Pangolin is a brand consultancy and creative agency. We help companies create positive change in the world by raising awareness through branding and inspiring through storytelling. We’re growing our team of creatives and strategists. Join us if you’re craving work that makes a real difference in the world, and a work culture that allows you to have a balanced life.
Creative Content Writer - B2B/B2C
Our clients have stories that need telling, we’re looking for storytellers who weave the right narrative for them. Are you comfortable telling stories of social impact, societal change, industrial evolution, and technological innovation? Are you well-versed with corporate communication, writing content for B2B marketing and sales, and enterprise content marketing? Have you worked on a large variety of content types - emails, brochures, flyers, social media content, website copy, sales presentations, webinar decks, articles, and whitepapers? Then you might be a good fit for this job.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively juggle diverse writing demands, and deliver on-time
- High retention capacity and the ability to understand client briefs to create effective content strategies.
- An unerring eye for detail and a knack for creativity.
- Ability to interpret data to make recommendations for optimizing online content marketing.
- Unique, engaging, and varied writing styles with good proofreading and research skills.
- Knowledge of keywords, meta tags, SEO, and basic writing terminologies.
- Understands marketing KPIs and ROI generated from content marketing programs, including an understanding of how content sources influence audience acquisition pipelines.
- Experienced in writing blogs, product portfolios, reports, web content, brochures, and other marketing collateral for B2B/B2C clients.
- Has a solid foundation in SEO, content strategy, analytics, copywriting, and copy editing.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for expertise in both B2B and B2C domains. Please share only samples of work done by yourself for actual clients. Share only creative work done for an actual company, strictly no SEO blogs or personal blogs. . Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
What you’ll be doing:
● Write content for the blog and large story pieces. Interview senior facility management executives and real-estate leaders.
● Product content: Create an educational product and solution content across platforms.
● Customer marketing: Become an expert on our customers and their unique cases. Write compelling case study content in multiple formats (webpage, blog, video, social) that highlights how Facilio helps enterprises transform facilities experience.
● Sales Enablement: Communicate value proposition and high-value sales materials, presentations, partner training, and feature collaterals.
● Optimize all content for SEO for better reach, measure and improve content programs
What type of skills you’ll need:
● Previous experience: 1-3 yrs of experience of content writing or marketing experience, preferably at B2B tech product company
● You love writing stories. Have many examples to show. Can work with consistent feedback.
● You love to research, to dig below the surface, and uncover the truth.
● Customers are always your main focus and priority.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Company website: http://www.pivotroots.com/#slide1
Our clientele include:
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture...
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You’ll find that it’s an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you’ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
- Understand client’s business, strategy and product offerings.
- An Integrated part in Ideating & deriving 360˚ strategies along with the research team
- Edit and produce online marketing campaign strategy and content while working closely with web designers on page layout, content organization and graphics.
- Edit content for grammar, accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency, and coherence.
- Manage a project from start to completion.
- Independently research subject matter.
- Self-educate through engineering documentation and product use.
- Develop compelling original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, data sheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.)
- Produce customized templates/Collate technical & functional information
Must to have:
- Qualification in BA/MA/ BMM OR any postgraduate in Copywriting/Copy crafting.
- Must have a strong portfolio of live work which must include creative copy written for websites and other digital collaterals.
- Clear, concise and compelling copywriting and editing proofreading skills.
- 6+ Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Address: Trade Star, 803, B wing, Andheri - Kurla Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059