We’re looking for someone to join our Asp.net team, and I came across your profile. Simform is a great place to work certified. I think you’ll be excited to know more on what we have to offer.
If you’re open to know more about Simform Solutions and job position of Senior Asp.net Developer, kindly go through our company profile and attached job description for your reference.
Experience - 3 to 8 Years
Skills - .Net core (Compulsory), MVC, WebAPI, Cloud - AWS/Azure (Optional), Angular/Reactjs/Jquery, Microservices (Optional)
Simform is a fast-growing software services company mainly serving and having a presence in North America. Simform has built a solid work culture that is focused on learning, growth, and work-life balance. Simform is well-known for its very good work culture and loved by employees. Please read more about the company and work culture here:
Some of the perks and benefits of working at Simform are:
Flat-hierarchical, friendly, engineering-oriented, and growth-focused culture.
Flexible work timing, 18+12 leaves, Leaves for life events, work from home
Free health insurance
Office facility with large fully-equipped game-zone, in-office kitchen with affordable lunch service, free snacks.
Sponsorship for certifications/events, library service
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We’re a digital product engineering and IT talent solutions company that aims to solve complex software engineering problems. We have helped organizations ranging from Startups that went public to Fortune 500 companies and WHO-backed NGOs. Since 2010, our team of 1000+ experts has helped businesses elevate their value through our engineering services.
Simform helps companies become innovation leaders by delivering software solutions.
We help you - choose the right technologies to invest in, decide on the best architecture and processes to follow, and oversee the successful delivery of their software projects.
Digital Product Engineering
- Product engineering
- Application modernization
- Digital experience design
- Data engineering
- Blockchain engineering
- Managed team extension
- Smarter IT outsourcing
- Agile teams on-demand
- CTO as a service
- Project strategy
- Process management
- Technology partnerships
- Software testing
Plz find the below jd for Recro.io and JD attached below .
Please find below the JD for this role.
Request to share some profiles as this is a priority role.
Details: (2 weeks WFO and then Remote - US Shift (3 hours anytime in morning/afternoon and rest of 5 hours from 8 PM to 1 AM))
Experience: 6 - 8 years
Budget - 16 LPA
if strong can consider 5 years of experience also.
Skill sets: .NET, MVC, .NET Core, Angular 2+, MySQL,
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to define software requirements and specifications.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code while adhering to coding standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Optimize application performance and ensure scalability.
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends and technologies to continuously improve your skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically to identify and resolve complex technical issues.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) is a plus.
Note: Apply only if you have worked minimum of 2 years in your current organisation
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer science or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a product development setting
- Love of technology and experience with one or more programming languages from Java, Python, or Go
- Experience in full-stack development including designing APIs and integration patterns, implementing security, implementing frameworks for Unit and End-to-End testing
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience in one or more frameworks like Spring, GRPC, Flask, etc.
- Extensive experience in a test-driven development environment
- Understanding of CI/CD practices including code check-in policies, automated unit tests, automated code deployments, etc.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and use them effectively to create industrial-strength software.
- Good communication skills. You can communicate well in the English language with product managers, your team members, and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and convey yours, in a clear, precise manner - verbally, or in writing.
- Strong collaboration skills. You have demonstrated the ability to work with both - senior & junior technical professionals and get work done. You quickly earn the trust of the people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you.
- Deadline oriented. You understand that deadlines are meant to be met. Challenges will surface, and obstacles and roadblocks will cause delays, but you plan for them in advance and still ship your features on time to meet your commitments.
- Bias for action. Your default setting is to take action, and not wait for things to happen. You love to learn about new technologies and advancements in the software industry.
An analytics, software development and product focused company with a focus to create value for the various sectors of the Society. We try to use technology as a innovation for various problems people face and hence resulting in the upliftment of the people.
What we are looking
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure. The .NET developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
Main characteristics of who we’re looking to hire in our company: Ability to complete projects, follow through, respect deadlines and come up with creative solutions. Willingness to learn and advance in his/her career and become a useful member of our team. Communicative, people person, team player, intelligent, curious and hard-workin.
- Develop dynamic SPAs (single page applications).
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Hands on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Deep functional knowledge or with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc
- Graduated or pursuing BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Training, Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 3-5 years work experience as a developer.
- Development experience using Microsoft Asp.NET C#.
- Working knowledge of databases and database structure.
- Working experience on ASP.NET Web API.
- Working experience with source control Git.
- Solid understanding of Responsive Web Design and framework.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Familiar with scrum methodology
Technical Architect - Drupal
Experience Range: 8+ Years
Srijan’s team of enterprise Drupalists are helping our customers build cutting-edge web experiences, migrate to Drupal, tune and improve their Drupal implementations, and advise on all things Drupal and web architecture. With the rapid adoption of Drupal as a web platform, and with our growing number of technical development projects supporting our clients and partners, our Technical Architects are in high demand. They consult remotely or travel on-site periodically to work with some of the most talented technologists and some of the hottest web properties on leading-edge web development projects. Engagements vary by customer and can include anything from custom coding and mentoring of partner and client teams to application design and ongoing guidance on architecture through development and application launch.
- Prior experience building, leading and architecting Drupal
- Knowledge of Drupal 8, 9 is a
- Knowledge of at least 1-2 non php
- Perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Ability to guide technical discussions with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes with clients, partners, and Srijan stakeholders.
- Ability to perform complex Drupal development tasks including custom module development using the Drupal API system and hooks from major Drupal core systems
- Experience defining and scope a technical solution for large scale Drupal projects
- Experience working in a consulting or agency environment with direct interaction with enterprise-level clients
- Excellent ability to partner with both internal and external
- Strong leadership and presentation
- Passion for the web, open-source
- Deep experience architecting web
- Understanding of HTTP Layers
- Understanding of API Modeling
- Understanding the caching layers
- Understanding of Microservice
- Understanding of the Event bus
- PHP, Drupal, MySQL, SQL administration, and optimization, and Unix/Linux or Windows
- 5+ years relevant experience developing Drupal
- Must be a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced work
- Knowledge of or experience with other CMS technologies and/or open-source technology is a
- Long-time Drupalists, that are active contributors, are well rewarded, but we’ll also help great developers and consultants become one
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Understanding of Virtualisation and
- Well versed with Build, Bake and Run process of CI/CD
- Understanding of Debugging, Performance optimization and CI/Cd
- Should have a pulse of the latest technology
• Proficiency in C# • Experience using .NET Core and .NET framework 4.5+ an added advantage • Experience in developing ASP.NET Core MVC applications • Should be familiar with using APIs (REST/SOAP).
• Senior knowledge of ADO.NET
• Proficient knowledge of MSSQL
• Database design including indexes and data integrity
• implementing enterprise application patterns
• Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
• Should Test and Debug various .NET Applications.
• Should have troubleshooting Skills.
• Strong communication skills. Roles & Responsibilities
• We are looking for an ASP.NET MVC developer that will be able to develop and support existing applications.
• The main scope of work will include everything from back-end to client-side code, using optimal and efficient technologies, frameworks, and patterns.
• Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications. Therefore, its essential that you are skilled at problem-solving, solution design, and high-quality coding.
- 3-12 years Senior level candidate should run department Independently.
- Microservices, CICD, Devops experience would be preferred.
- Release management
- Prepare detailed plan for the release, identify and manage risks
- Estimate time, effort and resources required for assignments
- Organize, delegate, track and coordinate team activities
- Provide visibility to senior leadership through regular updates
- Effective Interaction with Product Management, Domain experts on engineering related issues
- Design and development of subsystems and modules as per specifications
- Ensure team availability and responsiveness to production issues
- Roles & Responsibilities -
* We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers.
* Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver
a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
* As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups.
Skills and Qualifications -
* Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
* Good with version control systems like Git.
* Professional understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
* Knowledge of Python is preferred.
* Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
* Knowledge of Rest API is a plus.
* Competetive compensation
* Friendly Leave Policy
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work on a remote cross-functional team where you’ll play a critical role in designing, planning, development, deployment and observing your code in production.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable and accessible web applications. Our web app is used by over 20 million educators, students and parents worldwide.
- Meet tight deadlines in a rapid application development environment.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and Operations teams to create and deliver tested features to production.
- Collaborate with specialists across web, mobile, and operations to achieve a better user experience for our product.
- Be able to assess and bring in industry information into your decisions and learn new technologies: AWS is releasing new tools every day, there are new open source libraries to vet and you will be a party to helping us vet and pick the best tool for the job.
- Help staff, build, and form the culture around a team of 5 engineers, a product manager, designer, QAs and associated supporting roles.
- Experience developing in at least 2 server side languages (PHP, node.js, …)
- Experience developing in at least 1 client side JS framework (ReactJS, Angular, …)
- Experience testing software in alignment with the Test Pyramid.
- Experience with datastores, either SQL (MySQL preferred) or NoSQL, and the ability to talk deeply about them.
- Able to identify the source of complex problems occurring as a result of multiple systems interacting (experience with observability tools such as datadog/newrelic is a plus).
- Experience working on a team of 5 engineers plus supporting roles (e.g. QA, design, etc), preferably as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience with code review, being able to sign-off on another team member’s code ensuring high quality standards.
- Be self-sustained even when tackling the highest profile, most difficult work across the organization.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and be accountable not only for your own work but the work of the team as a whole.
- Experience working with other people’s code, how to dig into it and make tactical changes with minimal side effects.
- A solid understanding of how to break down user stories and give estimates that include accessibility and security requirements.
- Be able to see roadblocks far ahead, across many vectors of risk
- Be a true team player! Ensuring their knowledge and expertise is shared amongst other team members and even cross-team and be willing to seek out opportunities to mentor teammates.
- A commitment to learning about anything you don’t know on your own and without much supervision.
- Superior communications, organization and relationship building skills — you’re going to be working on cross-team efforts, so this is essential.
- Self-motivation as well as ability and desire to learn new technologies, applications, processes, and environments.
- A belief that delivering code to production is just one step in the process. Observing and owning the code you wrote goes hand in hand with construction.
- A desire to take on whatever challenge is most important. This could be tackling something you are familiar with, or it could require a deep dive into a whole new world. The key is having the right attitude.