Exp ; 1 to 2 yrs
skills : C++
Location : Bangalore
BE / BTECH -2019 / 2020
Bachelor Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or related field
* 1+ years of software development experience using C++ programming language
* Experience using Linear Algebra, 3D Scene model, Cairo - 2D Drawing Framework
* Working experience using any of these: POV-RAY, GeoTiff, WGS 84 and Web Mercator
* Experience with cloud technologies AWS SDK and containerization
* Experience with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
* Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
* Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge set to fetch data from multiple online sources, cleanse it and build APIs on top of it
- Develop a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and know exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- We're looking for people who will naturally take ownership of data products and who can bring a project all the way from a fast prototype to production.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At Least 1-2 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks in Python (Request, Beautiful Soup)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in Version Control tools like GIT.
- Good understanding and hands-on with scheduling and managing tasks with cron.
Nice to have:
- Experience of having worked with elastic search
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure is a plus
- Experience with web crawling is a plus
- Deploy server/related components to staging, live environments.
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS,etc as well as cloud solutions like Docker,Lambda, etc
- Experience in DevOps and related practices to improve development lifecycle, continuous delivery with high quality is an advantage.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
At Lucidity, we are a year and a half old company and we work on helping large enterprises manage their cloud storage platform.
Our founders bring with them more than a decade of experience working with top tech Gaints in the world, building and selling large tech products from zero to one. We are seeing a lot of early traction and expanding aggresively.
We are a B2B product based startup building the next generation of storage orchestration system for cloud. We are hiring agressively across multiple roles and looking for passionate engineers to join a very young and energetic team at Lucidity.
What you'll do
Technology is at the heart of our organization. As part of the tech team you will
- Understand product requirements and brainstorm ways to address them.
- Build features from scratch and have complete ownership for it.
- Deliver efficient, reliable, scalable code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions in the overall architecture and practices of the company.
What you'll need
- At least 1 year experience in a product based company.
- Experience working with distributed environments.
- Comfortable with at least one Object Oriented Programming language.
- Hands on with AWS or at least one other public cloud.
Good to have
- Experience handling highly scalable systems.
- Experience with at least one among C++, Java.
- Experience with docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Linux file systems.
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic and passionate people who thrive in a high growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.
5+yrs with WINDOWS DRIVER DEVELOPMENT in is MUST
Hands on EXP in C++ Programming is MUST
Understanding of FIRMWARE and HARDWARE DESIGN principles.
EXP in LAPTOP and DESKTOP domain
Hands on EXP in JENKIN and GITHUB
EXP or understanding of FIRMWARE DESIGN TOOLS and LANGUAGES.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.
scalability, accessibility, usability, design, and security in mind. If you don't have all
of these, that's ok, but be excited about learning the few you don't know.
Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Java, Struts, and other website technologies.
Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a
UNIX or Linux platform)
Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures,
test driven development
Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational
Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
Experience in eCommerce and Deep hands-on technical expertise
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with service oriented architectures and web based solutions.