About Divistha Networks
Primary Job Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for architecture, design, and software development of various software components such as core trading system, algo trading framework, execution algorithms, exchange simulators, market data adaptors and exchange connectivity adaptors. Projects will vary from developing software from scratch (for example implementing a new asset class or a new execution algorithm) to enhancing the current system to support new features or improving performance. Our software stack is written in C++ 17.
For this role following are required:
● Prior experience working with market data, FIX, and other exchange connectivity protocols
● Prior experience developing trading systems or execution algorithms
● Expert-level knowledge of C++ and excellent software design skills
● Expert-level knowledge of TCP/IP and multithreading
● Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
● At least 5 years software development experience with C++
● Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate ideas
● An attitude of constant curiosity and growth, as well as the ability and desire to mentor others
● Degree in Computer Science, Financial Engineering or similar field from a reputable institution
The following are not required, but a combination of these skills and experiences is highly desirable:
● Experience with knowledge of relational databases, database optimizations and SQL
● Experience with Python/R, ability to work with large datasets in a research environment
Developer Software (Embedded)
Qualification: BE in (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
· Experience in design and development with structured Software Development Life Cycle for embedded applications
· Proficiency in C language or assembly programming, Microcontroller, Micro Processor.
· Preferably experience in working and understanding the metering domain
· Proficiency in development processes, tools/IDE (KEIL, IAR, Eclipse) & test automation
· Unit testing skill
· Interface RS485, RS232, SPI, I2C, USB, LCD, Keypad, Flash, EEPROM
· Coding Standards and MISRA rules are preferable
· Knowledge of ARM / MIPS / Coldfire / MSP430 / dsPIC / 8051 and other popular processor
· Experience in working on communication products based on GPRS, ZIGBEE, ZWAVE, Ethernet, Power line communication, DLMS, MODBUS
· Understand improvement requirements and develop improvement solutions & package, according to technical specifications / high-level solution design
· Responsible to carry out effective and timely unit testing, in order to, deliver first time right solutions
· Development of automation framework/compiler / emulators to speed up business delivery cycle in NPI programs
· Keep track of new trends, continuously learn and self-develop skills by ensuring effective knowledge sharing through group meetings and training. Impart training to new joiners as and when assigned
· Proficiency in developing embedded software design with high reusability using relevant tools and BSM or flow diagram
• Strong knowledge for OOPS concepts, Linux OS,
Inter Process Communication, and multi-
• Programming skill:
o C → Advanced
o C++ → Advanced
o Scripting (Shell/Python) →
• Familiarity working with development tools like
GDB, Velgrin, SCA Tools, GIT, SVN, JIRA.
• Experience working with different embedded
platform like ARM/PowerPC processor and DSP
based on Qualcomm, TI, NXP, NVIDIA, Intel
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
• Ability to closely work with electrical team
WLAN Linux Device Driver development (802.11ax preferred)
- WLAN Debugging
- WLAN Firmware development (802.11ac, 802.11n)
- Networking/Wireless Domain knowledge
- Hostapd, Supplicant
- Cross compiling/porting experience
- Performance optimization & Firmware enhancements
Must have Skills:
- 1-10 years of experience in Embedded Software Design, Implementation and testing
- Good knowledge of C or C++
- Basic knowledge in Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python)
- Proficiency in Problem Solving and Debugging skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Experience with version control e.g. GIT
- Basic experience of working in Linux OS
- Network Drivers
- WLAN Protocol Knowledge – 11n, 11ac
- WLAN Linux Device Drivers
- Hostpad, Supplicant
- WLAN Debugging
- Fluent in English
Desired Candidate Details:
- Design, development, and maintenance
- WLAN Stack development and debugging
- Feature Enhancements, Applications, Tools for SDKs
- Basic module level unit testing, System testing
- Providing support to technical documentation team and field application engineers
- Close collaboration with the Chipset Vendor on the Software Development
- Participations in the Product design and Software Design Documentation – High level / Module level / Low level design
- Troubleshooting software and architectural issues
We are looking for a seasoned Wireless LAN Software Engineer to join our Wireless & Networking team in Chennai, Pollachi, Kochi (Cochin), Gurugram, Manesar, Bengaluru (Bangalore). The candidate must be an experienced Engineer and a good team player, who will work on Wireless software solutions which will enable us to develop the products for our customers quickly with industry leading quality. Working with Embedded Software in agile development projects, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining software of Wireless Access Point and Router Products including Module design, Development, JIRA Updates and Unit testing of the Software that is meeting industry standards, creating demos of the solution and customer support.
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
Solinas Integrity (www.solinas.in) is a leading water & sanitation robotics start-up founded by IIT Madras Alumni & professors to develop cutting edge solutions to solve the problems in water pipelines and sewer lines\septic tanks, thereby improving the lives of millions of people. Our core values start with trust, and respect for everyone and along with strong collaboration and communication. We believe in giving agency to our teammates and strongly pushing them towards developing a growth mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and improve signal processing algorithms for analysis of acoustic signals with up-to-date knowledge on processing methods.
- Understand key acoustic algorithm functions, develop efficient code, verify performance and functionality.
- Exposure to all phases of software development life cycle (concept, design, implementation, test, and production).
- Propose innovations to improve performance, quality, etc.
- Work with peers to develop excellent, structured code, well-optimized and easily maintainable.
● Experience programming in either Python, C++, or MATLAB
● MS/PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering/ Signal processing
● At least 1 year of signal processing or related area
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good knowledge of signal processing techniques, basic knowledge of ML algorithms and good visualisation skills.
Primary Skill: System Software Development
Skill sets req:
- Linux porting/development; Linux kernel concepts
- Expertise in Linux BSP device driver development
- Customizing kernel + Porting + Developing Applications Linux Device Driver Development (Character devices) Good Concepts of Network Drivers File Systems Concepts
- Expertise in porting, network stack; optimization, network programming
- Bootloader/Uboot porting
- Camera driver development (Good to have)
o Acceptance criteria: Shall have working experience in creating architectures for at least
Shall be strong in Object-Oriented Design and Thinking.
Shall be strong in documenting software architecture and communicating the same using UML.
Shall be strong in decomposing larger system into smaller units with clear implementation
dependencies marked for planning.
Shall be strong in effort estimation techniques.
Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Shall be strong in C or C++ programing language experience.
Shall possess good understanding of either Linux or QNX or Android Operating Systems
Shall have a strong experience in developing software using in POSIX APIs.
Shall have a strong understanding on Networking, socket programming and working experience
in at least one of the IPC Frameworks like DBUS, SOME/IP, Binders etc.
Working experience with test framework and automation projects such as Robot Framework.
Knowledge on various software licenses and their compatibilities.
Shall posses strong knowledge in bootloaders, system startup, power management, persistency
management, health management and diagnostics framework for automotive systems.
Shall have a good knowledge on Functional Safety.
Shall have a good understanding hardware and processor internals.
Nice to haves:
Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
Knowledge in “Secure Programming Techniques” is a plus.
Understanding in ARM Trusted Frameworks, Bootloaders & Virtualization Solutions is a plus.
Involvement in open-source projects in the past is a plus.
Knowledge in Package management and installers.
- Develop embedded Linux Applications
- Work with a worldwide team to integrate the product to meet the requirement
- Degree in Computer Science from a top-tier institution
- Relevant full-time work experience of 4+years
- Strong foundation in computer science, Object-Oriented software, unit testing & test automation with scripts
- Ability to self-teach.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Expert level programming in C/C++
- Linux systems programming, data structures & algorithms
- Networked applications
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Linux Board Bring up, device drivers would be an advantage