● Own and drive early sales cycles, develop playbook to succeed and scale sales within identified market segment
● Develop and execute a scalable Go To Market that could be partnership or field sales led ● Own end to end sales process from lead generation to contract closure
● Ability to work effectively with marketing function (product marketing, demand gen, branding)
● Own the company brand in US and all associated market development activities 5-10 years of digital marketing enterprise sales experience, of which at least 4+ years of selling enterprise SaaS
● Ability to build and lead sales teams
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales commitments
● Deep appreciation of technology and its ability to create value – especially in areas of big data analytics, machine learning and personalization
● Founder or start-up experience is a plus
- Initiating partnerships with new Restaurants and actively managing existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for Spicywagon
- Sustaining and growing the relationships which translate to a growth in restaurant base and revenue for the city
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the City & Country) and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Conducting promotional events & marketing activations in conjunction with the internal teams
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising management on maximizing business relationships, and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Being the face of Spicywagon in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for the business
- Confident, Pleasing, and Go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- A Team player
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.