- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipleine
- Analize market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 + years of Sales and Business Development in the digital marketing industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- A stipend of INR 8,000/mo with the possibility of a full-time offer(Stipend+ 300%) depending on performance.
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
- Understand the technical workings of Beltech AI’s products.
- Find out tenders that are either being floated or already floated related to Beltech AI’s products.
- Customize RFPs according to our requirements so that tenders can be called.
- Liaison with government officials to ensure execution of the above.
- Make/Pitch presentations to potential customers/government officers.
- Shadow the CEO into meetings with Commissioners/Ministers, understand the workings of the government and get tenders executed for Beltech AI.
- Have the ability to overcome objections and manage time effectively
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have the ability to quickly learn and use new technology
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good at the presentation of the product
- Good command of English & Kannada
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
Capable, quick, determined
Immaculate attention to detail
Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
Enterprise sales manager will be selling SaaS products in international geographies such as
UK, SEA, US, UAE & rest of the world. The primary responsibility would be end to end sales
cycle, from lead generation to closure.
We are currently looking for the next rockstar sales person for our enterprise team.Responsibilities:
Responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
Run a smooth process for lead generation, from initial outreach via Linkedin, email and
phone, to qualification and creation of opportunities
Deliver sales pitch and conduct meetings & demos with enterprise companies
Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises and Fast Growing Companies to
Build strong networks & relationships
Drive business through participation in events
Maintain data & communications in CRMRequirements
Should have minimum 4+ years of B2B Enterprise Sales experience, preferably selling to
C-level decision makers
Engineering graduate. MBA is a plus
A great communicator (English-oral & written), presenter and influencer
Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
Entrepreneurial, independent, self-motivated and ability to grow and thrive in a
dynamic startup environment
Willing to work in different time zones
Someone who likes to win - You’re hungry for sales
A superfast learner, a great researcher & person who gets things done
Strong prospecting skills and ability to engage CXOs and Founders in building a value proposition for Salesforce 360 platform.
High motivation, resilience, positive attitude and ambition to build a career at Salesforce
Very strong communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
Very strong business acumen, interest in technology and how it’s shaping businesses.
Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Willingness to advance in our organisation by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious selfstarters every day.
Business Development Manager- Job Description
- Lead generation through various marketing activities, cold call and networking.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Developing sales plan, prospecting / identification of opportunities, customer presentations, managing RFI / RFP responses, and winning opportunities.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability, collection and other result areas.
- Work with technical team and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Manage Key Accounts, develop and maintain client relationship.
- New Account Development, Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
- Understanding and coordinating client's needs / enhancements and consulting with team to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services.
- Knowledge of Networking products like Switches, Routers, structured cabling , NAS SAN Storage, CCTV etc.
- Knowledge of of IT Security products like UTM, firewall, VA-PT Cyber Security and End Point Security.
- Knowledge of Computing like Servers, Desktops etc.
- Technical Background (BE, B.Tech, B Sc, BCA, B.com, Diploma) MBA a strong plus.
- Good track record in IT Hardware, Software & Services sales.
- 3 to 12 years of Corporate Sales experience in IT Industry mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and conflict-resolution skills.
- Good Personal Networking Skills.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts & understanding customers' needs.
- Making outbound calls/communications to potential customers, and source new sales opportunities through inbound leads.
- Use outbound channels like LinkedIn to identify key decision makers.
- Route qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Creating, maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build opportunities pipeline.
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects.
- Keeping all the sales & marketing collateral ready & up-to-date.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- 2+ years of inside sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Preferably with MBA.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.