Company Name: *GBH Auto Mechanics Services LLPJob
We're seeking a qualified sales executive to sell annual car and bike subscription products that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales associate will utilize their skills to generate high-quality leads, build strong relationships with customers, and close deals. The ideal candidate has skills and demonstrates the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly.
Requirement & Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field Strong verbal and written communication A drive to seek new business Excellent telephone skills Highly organized
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Location: Work from home
Selection process:- HR round & Manager round
Working days: 6 working days (Sundays off)
Shifts: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Mandatory language: English & Hindi
Laptop: candidates are to use their own laptops.
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided based on your designation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Title: Regional Sales head Job Category: Full time
Qualification Graduate in computer science, BE, /MBA Location Mumbai Maharastra
Salary Range 10 Lacks PA + Incentives Experience: More than 10 years
As the Regional Sales Head for CBSE K-12 business, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth,
developing & managing a high-performing sales & support team, & establishing strategic partnerships within
Maharastra, Madhyapradesh, Gujarat, Rajsthan. Your leadership will be instrumental in expanding our market share
and ensuring our EdTech solutions reach a broader audience.
Required Skill set:
● Sales Leadership & process Optimization: Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Sales Managers
across four states, setting clear targets and expectations for individual and team performance with sales
processes, systems, and tools to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team.
● Market Strategy & Analysis : Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the CBSE
K-12 segment within the assigned region, aligning it with the company's goals and objectives with
industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to provide insights and recommendations
● Revenue Growth: Meet and exceed regional revenue targets by identifying new business
opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and negotiating contracts with key accounts.
● Market reporting and analysis: Regularly analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide
insights and recommendations to senior management, tracking progress against targets.
● Customer Engagement: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute regional
marketing strategies, promotions, and events that attract and retain customers.
● Strategic Partnerships: Identify & establish partnerships with educational institutions, school boards,
and other stakeholders to expand the company's influence and reach within the CBSE K-12 segment.
Qualification and experience:
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
● Proven track record of success in regional sales leadership roles, preferably in the EdTech industry.
● Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a sales team.
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
● In-depth knowledge of the CBSE K-12 education sector in India.
● Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
● Results-oriented and target-driven approach to sales.
● Exceptional problem-solving abilities and adaptability.
● Proficiency in CRM software and sales tools.
● Willingness to travel within the assigned region as needed
Scholarclone is an innovative EdTech company committed to transforming education through cutting-edge
technology solutions. We provide a range of online learning & administrative platforms, resources, & tools
designed to empower educators and learners alike. With a mission to make education accessible and engaging,
administrative solutions and integrated business applications to a wide spectrum of clients including education
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Verify the accuracy of internal and external insertion orders
- Manage campaigns to completion
- Closely monitor impression delivery, pacing, and discrepancy reports to best optimize each campaign on a daily basis
- Act as liaison with all departments to coordinate and manage the flow of information as it relates to executing a campaign
- Act as a Trafficker backup when needed
- Identify and secure graphics localization opportunities
- Confidence and experience in the industries listed above
- Help retain and grow client relationships
- Self-starting professional with a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Expect and demonstrate the highest level of job commitment
employee to have a relevant degree such as Bachelor's and Collage Degree in Business/Marketing, Associate, Education, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, MBA, Public Relations, Business, or Journalism
Desired skills for digital media sales include:
- Automotive landscape and industry local market dynamics
- Various Cars.com products
- CRM software to maintain and plan sales pipeline
- Digital and social media advertising and marketing concepts
- Local digital marketing services product offerings and their effective use for clients
- Advanced targeting strategies related to display
- Social and SEM
- Mobile Strategy
- Programmatic Ad buying
Job Description – Business Development Representative
Filter You is looking for Sales Ninjas aka Sales Development Representative who are highly ambitious and skilled in order to sell our AR solutions with its customer / lead base. SDR’s will utilize their potential to generate high-quality leads, build a strong relationship with potential customers and close deals.
Excellent Communication Skills
Proven track record of delivering and exceeding targets in previous experience
Should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with good Interpersonal and presentation skills
Strong ownership quality
Negotiation and Closing skills
Meeting sales goal
Social media & AR VR technology knowledge will be added benefit
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SALES TEAM, SALES & MARKETING, SALES GOALS
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
· Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products and new solutions
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
· Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirement and Skills to be a good Employee
The roles and responsibilities are outlined but not limited to:
· Being curious about what we do and how we do things
· Being creative.
· Learning and coming up with new ideas for implementation for our brands we work with
· Work Ethics and Discipline
· Communication skills.
· Learn and grow the company.
· Fast learning and delivery.
· Bringing new ideas to the table.
Candidates must be:
· Located in Bangalore (preferably in North - Around Ramaiah)
· Must be able to work Flexibly, WFH and WF Office
· Days of work: Mondays to Fridays
· Great deal breaker if you don't have a laptop.
Hey guys, thank you for looking into our JD.
If you succeed, you'll be joining an upcoming metaverse start-up, led by the country's best. You can define your career through this opportunity.
We're looking for a fun young curious Sales Representative to join our Metaverse start-up Filter You - A fun design AR VR company. Our company is inspired by our Casper - A chow-chow puppy.
A lil’ about our culture. We promote a healthy work life balance. We promote a fun office culture. We are all about the right vibes and the right energy. We do not calculate times, but we calculate results.
If you can add value to our office culture. I will be looking forward to you applying.
· Result oriented
· Mental Health days off
· WFH available once or twice a week
· Team outings every 2 months
· Work directly with the founders and learn
· ESOPs if you stick along
· Leaves not calculated but are not unlimited
· Unlimited time play with Casper and Prince
· The opportunity to join an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory is here and NOW!
Interview Process -
Recruiter Screening - Based on communication skills, overview of roles and responsibilities and product knowledge of past organization.
1st Technical Screening - Objection Handling and Pitch Screening, Cultural Fit, Target Orientation.
Training and Development along with the onboarding process
- Generating leads into exhibitions & events industry, targeting high potential clients participating in the exhibitions (Domestic as well as International).
- Developing business by cold calling, client pitching through research or references.
- Deliver scripted sales pitch to the clients.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved.
- Mailing Introductory Profile to prospective clients.
- Scheduling appointments and to get maximum meetings done with the clients.
- To get sound brief from the client and ensure maximum clients are converted.
- Client follow ups & feedback till the completion of the project.
- To ensure timely payment is made by the client after the completion of the project.
- To be a single point of contact between the client and the production team.
Qualification: MBA Marketing/ BBA/BBM or Equivalent Degree & Experience
Industry: Preferably User Experience (UX/UI), Digital Design, Software Development, IT Services, Advertising Agency or relevant domain
- Do market research, competitive analysis, Prospecting & client profiling.
- Data Mining: Finding & generating leads and converting them into the sale
- Manage end-to-end sales process, arrange and attend meetings and explore potential business opportunities.
- Strategically communicate, and circulate marketing & branding content
- Client relationship management & address their requirements on time to time basis
- Active involvement in project scoping, SLA compliance & timely invoice collection
- Handle company promotions & social media communications, PR & Press relationship
- Travel and attend networking events & client meetings.
- Training & nurturing peers
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills - English
- Extremely good at Client Presentation, Pitching & Negotiations
- Revenue Focused, Ability to meet financial goals
- Writing content on social media, blog, press etc.
- Time & Priority Management
- Knowledge of SEO, SMO and SEM is plus
- Familiar with IT terminology specifically in UI Design & Development Area.
- Attractive incentives & timely recognition
- Collaborative & creative culture. A passionate team with diverse backgrounds & skills
- Exposure to various challenging opportunities & mentoring from seniors.
- Work with well respected & award-winning design studio
1. Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target companies for collaboration and sales
2. Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with clients to build loyal relationships
3. Work with leadership to determine goals; report on sales revenue generated from business tie-ups and promotions
4. Maintain detailed information on client communication, meet-ups and new ideas for business promotions
5. Ensure a coordinated relationship with our existing customers
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. Can start the internship between 1st Aug and and 10th Aug'22
3. Are available for a duration of 3 months
4. Have relevant skills and interests.
1. Pursuing a master's in marketing or BBA in marketing
2. Willing to learn and work for a growing astrological startup
3. Strong communication skills - written and oral
4. Proficient command of local languages (Kannada)
5. Skilled in problem-solving and project management
6. Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates
7. Knowledge of local areas must own a vehicle
8. Ability to search, and track new clients for collaboration
9. Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results.
1. Pre-placement offers in completion of the internship
2. Letter of recommendation or reference
3. Paid internship for a span of 3 months
4. Monthly team build-up outing
5. Networking and opportunities to build with new clients
6. Internal expenses cover for traveling
What we are looking
Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for Technical Business Development Manager. This role requires both proven experience working with the latest web technologies and outstanding personal communication skills. You should be result-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, a team player, customer-focused, and enjoy working with many different personalities.
*This role is an on-site full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Introducing the company’s information capabilities to prospective customers.
- Develop presentations and proposal decks based on customer needs.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify new clients and opportunities to grow business.
- Continually update industry, product, competitor, and market knowledge and provide information to the Team.
- Follow up on post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing sales opportunities, and moving a number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline, forecasts and customer feedback.
- Manage relationships with our designated Team and support activities to maintain and extend existing technology integrations.
- Work closely with our Tech Team as their primary point of contact on technical matters, including feedback and resolution of development and support issues.
- Protect and expand Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of 2D & 3D Animation Software, Software developing and Web developing.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent industry work experience.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience selling to corporate marketing.
- Excellent people skills and experience of achieving year over year sales growth.
- Superior written and verbal skills and the ability to deliver compelling sales presentation.
But we won’t rest until everybody knows. We’re seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our global
reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted
to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build Education System that help make skill devlopment easier for people around the world.
Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
OBJECTIVE TO THIS ROLE
Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITY
Maintain a good performance report
Selling services to New and given leads
Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
PERKS WORKING WITH EXOTIC LEARNING
Work from home)
Flexible working hours
Higher growth opportunities
Freshers are also accepted
Good in writing outbound sales emails
Good in Telephonic communication
CTC UPTO 6.12 LPA
Positive performance report of the candidate will be eligible for base pay and will work in the current department (sales)
one on one interview ( final round )
Pixelonicmedia is a next generation cybersecurity and IT software company based in India. We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Business Development Executive to help us develop, implement, and expand our business into new markets. Our aim is to hire professionals with a track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
- Responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly goals and help build a system that consistently hits targets.
- Identify unaddressed problems and articulate to solve it better than the competition.
- Understanding the competitive landscape and conduct market research.
- Collaborating with management on demand generation goals, planning, and forecasting.