𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐞𝐛𝟑 & 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
Building a missionary team, please do not apply if you just need any internship/ job/role/compensation change - you won’t be able to make the most of the growth path and the mentorship that will be invested into you.
About the company
Read our coverage here
Supermind is a blockchain intelligence startup that builds products for Institutional investors & crypto native hedge funds. The company is currently working on its product-market fit and this is one of a kind opportunity to work with a seasoned 1x founder, closely.
What we are building at Supermind
Crypto is overwhelming and the need to understand the technical nuances of same, hasn't been more compelling than the sophisticated applications of interdisciplinary sciences that determine the pricing, risk & liquidity of an asset class. What's more difficult, we hear is having frameworks to map 2nd /3rd order effects (both driven by technical & fundamental analysis) - to confidently take directional/thematic bets.
The core product is built around search-led personalization & discovery as a theme while giving the Crypto analysts templates to base their analysis on.
This business development role entails ‘n’ number of things. With the emerging world of Web3, marketing strategy is a dynamic term. Your day will start by understanding the target audience, pain points and so on and then curating a close-to-perfect marketing strategy.
As overwhelming as it may sound, It is going to be the ride of growth, expanding your knowledge base every single day and discovering the Web3 ecosystem in depth. Understand that start-ups are hard and thus the metric for excellence is beyond conventional content roles.
Your key success metrics here are:
Supporting the product launch, building strategies and finding creative ways of targeting the audience
Develop a growth strategy focused on building a community of superfans who would share valuable feedback and help us evolve
Conduct user research to identify new markets and customer needs
Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Promote the platform addressing or predicting users’ objectives
Prepare https://resources.workable.com/contract-administrator-job-description">sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Koru UX Design is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and experienced person to join us as a Sr. Business Development Executive. Our ideal candidate must have total 5 years of experience in Business Development enterprise solutions sales to the North American market. With this position, you get to demonstrate the ability to win confidence through conversations, create a demand for UX, and generate new business through innovative sales strategies. We love people who always have a brilliant idea in their back pockets and bring unique perspectives to the table.
Role & Responsibilities
As the Sr. Business Development Executive:
1. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly top of the funnel pipeline delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed demand generation activities.
2. Build and manage an accurate forecast to achieve a quota goal.
3. Leverage existing engagements and run-rate business to seed and grow new opportunities.
4. Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities.
5. Meet quarterly and annual quota.
6. Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
7. Develops, presents, and negotiates customer proposals to solicit and secure new business.
8. Negotiates contract renewals (e.g., pricing, terms and conditions, ) to retain customers, increase profits, and to protect company’s interests.
9. Maintain current and accurate account information, leads and follow-ups for assigned clients in CRM database.
10. Researches and begins to understand the client's industry, and develops a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
11. Strong internal and external networking skills with robust inter-personal skills that will develop and enhance long term relationships.
Here’s what we need in our new Sr. Business Development Executive:
Minimum 5+years of inside sales experience carrying an annual quota of atleast 60 appointments in IT Services Sales, IT Product Sales.
Must be able to deliver an effective and compelling value proposition for our services.
Adept at Business Communication, Negotiation Skills, Closing Skills, Prospecting, Client Engagement, Sales Presentations & Sales Demos, Social Media & Social Selling.
Must possess effective organization and time management skills.
Must be able to work both independently in a team environment
Bonus points if,
You have a basic understanding of UI, UX and front-end
Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle will be of benefit, but not mandatory
You are active and effective on LinkedIn with high number of relevant connections
Koru is an award-winning agency focused on Enterprise UX. We aim to reprise the complex and often dull enterprise UX as an impactful and inspiringly beautiful novelty, which only a few have been able to create so far. We move at a breakneck speed. We are on a constant lookout for creative and enthusiastic people, who can challenge the status quo and are not afraid of taking risks. When you join us, you can expect –
- An opportunity to work on a mission that is larger than life.
- Growth at a rapid pace, and opportunities to prove your expertise.
- An outstanding work environment.
- Company-sponsored trainings.
- Exceptional compensation packages based on skillset
Heptagon Infotech is looking for energetic and result-oriented Business developers from IT Industry with Excellent Skills and Communication.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business development or a similar role in an IT industry.
- Good in end-to-end Project closing on web development & Mobile App, E-Commerce, SEO & Digital Marketing projects.
- Experience in Business Development, project requirement analysis, drafting proposals, and negotiation with International clients.
- Excellent PR skills to make long-term relationships with clients.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities, understand clients' requirements, and provide estimates.
- Should have knowledge in digital / IT Sales & Marketing/presales/Lead Generation
- Must be dynamic and sales-target oriented.
- Must have good business analytical skills for client project requirements understanding,
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport.
- Should have a knowledge/experience in bidding and proposal posting
- Convincing the client by writing attractive cover letters to the client.
- Should have knowledge/experience in Social Media Marketing
- Must have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal),
- Should have a Positive attitude,
- Should be able to make reports and presentations,
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Enthusiastic to build good relationships with clients
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Team handling
- Client Management
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Should have different bidding portals knowledge like Upwork, freelancer, LinkedIn etc.
- Can able to take decisions making his/her own in favour of the organization for end-to-end closings without any help.
Experience: - 3+ Years Preferred
Job Location: - Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Work mode: - WFO only.
Notice Period: - Immediate or 15 Days
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
What we are looking
Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for Technical Business Development Manager. This role requires both proven experience working with the latest web technologies and outstanding personal communication skills. You should be result-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, a team player, customer-focused, and enjoy working with many different personalities.
*This role is an on-site full time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Introducing the company’s information capabilities to prospective customers.
- Develop presentations and proposal decks based on customer needs.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to identify new clients and opportunities to grow business.
- Continually update industry, product, competitor, and market knowledge and provide information to the Team.
- Follow up on post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Developing and managing a strong sales pipeline, prospecting and assessing sales opportunities, and moving a number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Nurturing and expanding the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Providing regular reporting of pipeline, forecasts and customer feedback.
- Manage relationships with our designated Team and support activities to maintain and extend existing technology integrations.
- Work closely with our Tech Team as their primary point of contact on technical matters, including feedback and resolution of development and support issues.
- Protect and expand Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of 2D & 3D Animation Software, Software developing and Web developing.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or equivalent industry work experience.
- 3-5 years experience.
- Experience selling to corporate marketing.
- Excellent people skills and experience of achieving year over year sales growth.
- Superior written and verbal skills and the ability to deliver compelling sales presentation.
- Must have minimum 4+ yrs. of experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills .
- Should be comfortable in Service sales.
- Generating Leads.
- Should be confident and bold enough.
- Good in Convincing skills.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- Identifying New product/ Processes that could lead to enhancing company value proposition to different segments and thus increase MS, Price premium.
- Capturing (NPD) New Product Development ideas from:
- Customer Insights
- R&D development projects
- Competition Bench marking
- Managing & Anchoring the NPD funnel, shepherd the commercialization process.
- Launching new products & strengthening the existing brands.
- Preparing & implementing promotional strategies that should be creative.
- Designing Promotional / communication strategies for the various brands of the organization.
- Ensuring Monthly / Quarterly brand review & monitoring.
- Co-ordinating with all support function for effective implementation of marketing strategy.
What you need to have:
- Exceptional in launching new products and strengthening existing brands.
- Well organized with a track record that demonstrates self motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve both personal and corporate goals.
- Strong articulation skills and ability to stand ground on his / her recommendation
- Ensures alignment of all internal and external stakeholders
- Strong systems and process orientation
- Passionate and deep knowledge of Paper/ Board industry and evolving consumer need
- Preferred People from R & D and NPD from board and packaging section of paper Industry
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer to actively seek out and engage
customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in
order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
● Actively seek out new business/sales opportunities through networking and social
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
● Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit
and service improvements.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Reach out to customer leads.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Proven work experience of 1+ years as Business/Sales representative in Digital
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive
business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Very High Proficiency in English
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
● Fast learner and passion for sales
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team