- Budget - Up to 7.5 LPA + Incentives for experienced candidates and Fixed compensation of 5 LPA + incentives to Freshers.
- Location - Gurugram/Bangalore (Work From Home Until Further Notice)
Ed-Tech Experience (Preferable, Not Mandatory)
Roles and Responsibilities :
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after the entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counseling professionals via call, email, or in-person and suggesting the best course for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with the marketing team to fine-tune marketing plans related to admissions
- The Employee will be involved in inside sales.
- A graduate.
- Prior experience in sales preferred.
- Freshers (Some internship experience should be there)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Great Lakes E Learning Services Pvt Ltd
- Proven work experience of 6 M or more as a quota carrying individual into Software/Web Development Services Domain.
- Has adequate knowledge of technology and jargons required for sales discussions.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Hands on experience with tools like HubSpot/Salesforce would be an added advantage.
- Should be comfortable with Background Verification of previous employment
∙ Responsible to promote IT Product and Services in to the National/ International Market through lead Generation.
∙ To identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business with client mapping, cold-calling, focused email campaigns, presentations, etc.
∙ Manage entire Sales life-cycle including cold calling, prospecting, lead qualification, product/service presentation, proposal presentation and sales closure.To cultivate, build and manage relationships with Clients.
We are currently looking for "Business Development Executive" for US IT staffing for our branch office in Noida.
Head Field Solutions Pvt. Ltd
B-8, Sector 59 (Noida)
It is a sales position responsible for developing, maintaining, and growing business within the IT/Engineering niche.
Activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts and ensuring delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary focus is to bring new business from new and existing clients.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts & to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, continuously assessing and communicating how Head Field as a Staffing Solutions can meet their needs.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- The candidate should:
- Work on getting Contract Staffing requirements from direct clients /Tier-1 Vendors and closing open positions.
- Cold calling and Market research to locate the potential Vendors/Clients.
- Should provide timely feedback to the management regarding performance, activity reports and account strategy concerns.
- Expertise generating new business for IT Staff Augmentation Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, rapport-building and negotiation skills.
- Expert in Delivery Management / Client Servicing.
Desired candidates profile:
The candidate must possess a proven ability to prospect, develop business and build relationships.
- 0-3 years of experience as BDE/BDM in US Staffing.
- In addition, they must demonstrate a strong customer focus and personal leadership and solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Individuals experienced in sales and account management who are persistence and have a strong drive to win over new clients and build new business are the best fit.
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Excellent Salary structure
- Timings are fixed (6:30 pm to 3:30 am) with Saturday and Sunday Off
- Best in class infrastructure
- In-House Meals are available.
Are you looking for a promising career with a well known ed-tech brand, which is looking to make life easier for kids and parents to understand basic concepts of learning? Then read on.
Our client aspires for equity in education along with profound, measurable societal impact. The company provides learning solutions such as digitalized educational contents, English speaking, school infrastructure, improvement and management solutions etc. for a spectrum of audiences ranging from children in schools and informal setting, to teachers, adults, and corporate. They've created significant reach and impact at scale; through their presence across 32 States and Union Territories and 478 districts of India, in 36,000 schools and with a network of around 300 Institutes of Skills, and 100 industrial clusters, they directly impact 15 million people on a daily basis. Globally, they deliver programmes in 17 countries of Africa, Middle East and South East Asia
As catalysts, they facilitate education to transform and create a sustainable impact. They improve the quality, reach and delivery of education to the masses using pedagogy and technology. Their partnerships with the government, educational institutions, and international agencies ensure maximum reach and hence, impact.
- Responding and managing inbound sales leads from our website or any other channel.
- Doing the first conversation, understanding the requirements, suggesting a best suited solution and then connecting them to the senior members of our team.
- Understanding sales targets and building leads digitally both for the social sector, for schools, with coaching institutes and retail.
- Working with the senior team to share the relevant information, mature these leads and driving them for conversion
- Building digital connections with potential partners, distributors, resellers, CSR consultants and NGOs who can take up our solutions and grow them in their territory.
- Personally meeting the leads and giving them detailed presentations about the company and the products
- Managing schools needs by providing them with customised solutions
- Handling the North-east region and the leads for that territory
- Setting up a network of schools for future sales and support
- Sharing with them the various edtech options built by the company
- Candidate with sales experience in Education K - 12 segment (preferred) - someone with experience in managing Digital sales (B2B).
- MBA (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Sales experience in an ed-tech field preferably with B2B
- Excellent and Effective Communication and an aspiration to learn best of all types of communication - verbal, email, phone, WhatsApp and others
- Basic digital capabilities - Since all our inbound sales and support queries come via phone/ email, therefore the person should be good at emails, typing, and writing replies and coordinating with different people.
- Self-awareness, Peaceful mind and humility to learn
Salary - 20000 to 30000 (Fixed)
Qualification - Graduate
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyse market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
CRM experience is preferred
About Whitehat Jr
WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in our school system today. Today, in the computer age, less than 1% of schools teach algorithmic thinking despite research indicating early years as the turning point for deep coding skills. WhiteHat Jr prepares kids 5-12 for this new world. Kids learn both the fundamentals of coding--logic, sequence, structure, algorithmic thinking - and experience the joy of creative expression in building animations, games and apps using code.
About the role
We’re seeking a qualified Sales Manager to sell Whitehat Jr’s product that our customers have grown to rely on. The Sales Manager will utilise their skills to generate high quality leads, build a strong relationship with customers and close deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and demonstrate the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
Role details (please read)
Scope: Exceed targets for New Sales, Referrals or Renewals, in an individual contributor role
Work Location: Remote online work until offices reopen, candidate may be based anywhere in India
Working days: 6 working days with 1 day-off which may be during week
Shifts (subject to change): shift start hour will be after 6 AM and shift end hour before 12 midnight
Mandatory Language Fluency: English, Hindi
Laptop/Wi-fi: candidates to use their own laptops, wi-fi will be reimbursed
Additional Compensation: If applicable, this will be decided basis your allocated shift after you join
- Proven B2C Sales track record of exceeding targets, >2 years of Sales experience
- Fluency in English and Hindi, ability and willingness to deliver in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to counsel a parent for the child's future
- Comfortable with changing shift timings so that we may serve our customers better
- Graduation is not mandatory for candidates with minimum 6mnths of experience
- Graduation & MBA fresher can apply
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets ) and powerpoint