• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users. • Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects. Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio is a must.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
About Duplex Technologies Services
- Generating business through direct marketing i.e email marketing , cold calling ,cargliest Linked-in , bidding portals & other Social platforms .
- Keeping bidding portal on secondary for generating leads & business
- Experience on linked-in sales navigator would be add on .
- Must have proficient communication & understand the ascent of UK/US and other countries clients .
- Able to work on targets
- Sound technical knowledge on the development of Web & Mobile application.
- Maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- 1+ yrs sales experience in B2C Industry.
- Should have 1+ yrs experience in IT Sales.
The Alliance Manager will be responsible for managing and growing our business through
closely partnering with different Technology Vendors
1+ year of alliance management, business development, enterprise sales or pre-sales, and
product management experience required, with demonstrated increasing levels of
Understanding of Cloud Computing and emerging technology.
Must be comfortable in engaging with a variety of roles ranging from sales to senior
Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Excellent communication and influencing skills
A strong people motivator with prominent levels of energy
Proactiveness - Be proactive in understanding the needs of our customers/clients
Relentless learner and a passion to pick up recent technologies and industry trends
MBA or MMS
Employment Type- Fulltime
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Generating and distributing management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
- Performing data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Generating both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed
- Analysing business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Providing customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Performing requirements analysis
- Documenting and communicating the results of team efforts
- Effectively communicating team insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with distributors, team and managerial staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Job Summary for BDE profile :
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Business Development Executive skills :
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge about Software development(Android and iOS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Goal-focused and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Knowledge of bidding portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer.
BDE Responsibilities :
・ Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
・ Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
・ Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
・ Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Ability to handle multiples tasks effectively and on tight deadlines.
• Technical expertise, should have a clear and concise understanding of basic concepts and technologies and the ability continuously acquire new technological competencies.
• Ability to determine suitability of relevant technolgy along with Delivery team on project specific basis