About Datamatics Global Services Limited
Zemoso Technologies is a Software Product Market Fit Studio that brings silicon valley style rapid prototyping and rapid application builds to Entrepreneurs and Corporate innovation. We offer Innovation as a service and work on ideas from scratch and take it to the Product Market Fit stage using Design Thinking->Lean Execution->Agile Methodology.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018.
Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack & NetWeaver BPM), early engineering team of Zoho (leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience.
Marquee customers along with some exciting start-ups are part of our clientele.
What You will do
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile
● Work on world-class software products using the latest cutting edge technologies and platforms.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer
experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Hands-on development experience in backend, Java, SprintBoot, Hibernate, SQL, MongoDB,
Jenkins, Microservices etc...
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts.
● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
● Experience in working with cross-border, distributed teams is a must.
Nice to have Qualifications
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with large-scale enterprise systems
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
•Design and develop distributed, scalable, high availability web services.
•Work independently completing small to Mid-sized projects while
managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
•you will be writing reusable and maintainable quality code.
What You'll Bring
•BS in CS (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on software design and
development experience in building high-availability, scalable backend
•hands-on coding experience is a must.
•Expertise in working on Java technology stacks in Linux environment -
Java, Spring/ Hibernate, MVC frameworks, TestNG, JUnit.
•Expertise in Database Schema Design, performance efficiency, and SQL
working on leading RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
•Expertise in OOAP, Restful Web Services, and building scalable systems
•Experience using Platforms such as Drools, Solr, Memcached, AKKA, Scala,
Kafka etc. is a plus
•Participation in and Contributions to Open-Source Software Development and contributions
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
• Experience working with SQL databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
• High coding standards - understanding of test coverage best practices & test pyramid concept.
• Design, analyze, code, test, and deploy applications to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
¡ Solid Design and Architecture skills. Experience in the designing, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers.
¡ Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
¡ Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
¡ Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
¡ Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
¡ Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP.
¡ Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment &lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIsThe founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
You are passionate, a strong technical contributor, and an emerging leader. You have a proven track record of creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products, building large-scale distributed systems
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Java 8 and above
- Experiencein databases Mongodb, MySQL, SQL Oracle etc.
- Working knowledge in IOC Container / Spring boot& ORM, Spring Security, AOP JMS.
- Experience in Microservices, Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon would be an added advantage.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Gradle or Maven and troubleshoot build issues.
- Should have exposure to GIT, Jira etc..
- Develops resealable frameworks/components and POCs based on Product Architecture RoadMap.
- Uses best practices during web services implementations and works with the REST
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills.
- Proactive work ethic.
REST API, Microservices etc.
Working knowledge of JVM internals
Working knowledge of any database (MySQL or HSQLDB)
Working knowledge of No-SQL database (Mongo or Dynamo DB)
Working experience with messaging (JMS/RabbitMQ)
R & D on new advanced cloud-based technologies in a test-driven agile development.
Experience in designing and architecting systems with high scalability and performance requirements
Ability to design infrastructure for performance evaluation and reporting of cloud-based services, namely AWS
In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, CloudWatch etc.
Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
Must have skills :
Preferred skills :
- Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate/Spring Data JPA, .
- Experience working on Node JS/Angular JS/React JS
- Working experience on Docker
- Experience working on Agile methodologies
B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer science ) with first division.
- AWS Cloud exposure.
- Basic skills in using the Unix operating system logging on, sudo to another ID, navigating directory structures, debugging simple problems.
- Hands-on experience with building enterprise applications.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Thoroughly understanding business problems and the business domain, and how potential solutions may address problems and enhance business capabilities.
- Experience in designing/development (design patterns) and testing of enterprise class systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment, and respond creatively to pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.