B2B Sales Executive
- Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omni channel platform having both offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
- We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community
- Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
- We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer obsessed, be it our end user, farmer, vendor or even our internal community.
- To build an effective long-term relationship with the customers and perform sets of sales activities to help the organization run effectively, efficiently, and in support of business strategies and objectives.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate the features and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and information
- Attend and represent the Company at local exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor's in marketing, business or equivalent
- 1+ years in sales, telecom, broad band, hotels ( oyo )
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of Sales management and b2b sales pipeline management
- Familiarity with analytical, productivity, and reporting tools such as MS Office, Asana, Slack, LinkedIn, PBI, etc...
- Fluency in English,Malayalam is required
About Farmers Fresh Zone
Farmers Fresh Zone, is an Direct to Consumer Brand Backed by the Indian Angel Network which caters to 5 South Indian cities. We are catering to urban customers with our safe-to-eat, pesticide free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are enabling this by a technology driven platform working on a demand prediction model. To guarantee trust in our customers, we have introduced a feature called ‘Know your Farmer’. And we’re proud to say that, we are one of India's first agri-tech firms to introduce unit level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers. Through this feature, a customer can see where the product has been harvested, who’s been harvesting and how long it’s been harvested. Here’s our website info- https://www.farmersfz.com/" target="_blank">https://www.farmersfz.com/
We are all in the quest to create a global brand in the fresh category driven by technology which gives access to healthy food and to foster a healthy living. We are inviting you to be part of this positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
We are a team of very young individuals and are hiring for multiple roles to expand our operations across multiple geographies or as a part of scaling up.
You can read where we got featured in the Economics Times- https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-bytes/agri-tech-firm-introduces-traceability-feature-know-your-farmer/articleshow/82196279.cms
- Support enterprise account executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of our solutions
- Presenting the products at events, conferences, seminars and webinars
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals involving complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case and ROI associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to Customer Success team during handover as well as to Product and Product Marketing teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Work closely with Account Managers to plan expansion within strategic accounts
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer at a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the cloud infrastructure domain
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Deeply data-driven with a growth mindset
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment and multitask
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in cloud technologies (Such as AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP, Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD tools, Scripting etc.)
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Your Role: We are looking for a growth marketer who thrives in &creates fast moving environments. You will work closely with the founder & cross functional teams to own our complete inorganic marketing strategy so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
About Us: CareerNinja is a vc-funded, fast growing EdTech venture that is building the worlds largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
Responsibilities- 1. Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the founder 2. Own and execute complete inorganic marketing & campaigns including performance marketing and growth hacks so as to drive increased ROI. 3. Own performance of & drive the entire user journey & conversion funnel from registration and onboarding to early retention, remarketing payment and growth loops like referrals 4. Monitor cohort performance from channels and campaigns, conduct user & market research to identify key improvement areas, new features and product & process iterations for driving user & revenue growth 5. Work closely with sales, product and support team to build & optimize go-to-market strategy for lead conversion, upsells, reactivation and referrals & drive its operations.
- 3+ years of experience with a proven track record of driving user growth through effective marketing campaigns or growth hacks across different channels(not necessarily Facebook & Google).
- At Least 2+ years of experience in high-performance product or growth marketing roles
- 2+ years of hands-on experience working on multiple digital advertising platforms (with expertise in Facebook and Google)
- 2+ years on marketing & advertising analytics tools like/similar to Google Analytics
- Strong experience with optimizing conversion funnels and growth loops and working closely with design, content, marketing and engineering to implement high-leverage experiments
Good to Have-
- Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of handling multiple paid campaigns on (Search, Facebook, Affiliates, Influencers, etc.)
- Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
- Cross functional experience across performance marketing, SEO & sales is a must with additional experience/exposure in product & program management
- A high level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Why Work With Us- We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it! You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
at A Saas based startup
Our vision is to automate all EdTech content, marketing content, and eventually, build a system that takes a Hollywood script as input and automatically renders an entire film as output. This would involve multiple characters, interaction between them, and adding complex environment around them. Our current technology is at the cutting edge of AI and we find this an incredibly exciting technical problem to solve.
As you can expect from our lofty ambitions, we are creating a team of excellent people (read geeks – we are geeks and we love geeks) who are equally excited about this future or more!
Why should you join?
You’ll be working very closely with the founding team. Also as the first marketing hire, you also have the chance to significantly influence and drive the direction of the company.
We are looking for someone who is CREATIVE, loves to take initiatives. We are not looking for just an Individual contributor who needs to be extensively managed.
- Running Targeted LinkedIn Advertisements
- Handling Public Relations
- Increasing the brand awareness of Rephrase
- Content Writing
- Creating and running B2B surveys
- Collating specific lead lists and running targeted email campaigns
- We expect 2+ years of marketing experience, ideally at least part of it in a B2B role.
- Experience with traditional & digital marketing. Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Hands on experience with marketing software and tools
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
Good to have -
- Experience of writing white papers and managing customer testimonials
- Experience of closing Fortune 500 clients, with a focus on US Geography
- Extensive market research and market mapping experience
- Experience across B2B and B2C marketing techniques
- Experience of working in a startup
The role will be remote at least till the end of the year. Our offices are based in Bengaluru. (We haven't decided if the role will be remote after that).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Product Marketing Specialist (SaaS-Based)
Experience: 3 to 6yrs
Promobi Technologies is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to develop and execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of our products. You as an ideal candidate are not only passionate but also an experienced B2B product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving GTM strategies.
- Responsible for creation and execution of end-to-end marketing from Account-based marketing activities to branding and positioning campaigns to place our products as solutions for our customers and partners worldwide
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- In depth knowledge of Data Driven Marketing are a must and a Data-oriented professional - working with data and insights and pairing that for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Increase our solution's social, digital, and events presence and visibility.
- Product content - take care of the creative development and publication of a wide range of product-related marketing material from writing blog posts, thought leadership pieces, case studies, conducting webinars to conveying our products specs to our customers and partners
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals and Create an effective conversion optimization strategy.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Proficiency in email marketing automation technology
- Demonstrates superior understanding of A/B testing and testing methodologies while coordinating the development and execution of test plans within the Optimization Team.
- Passionate about technology - keen to learn about how things work and understand technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Define the multi-product solution for each segment, and partner with the rest of the team to build positioning, sales enablement, and marketing assets to target these sub-segments.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams like - sales, partner managers, marketing to craft thoughtful go-to-market strategies and drive growth initiatives
- To support our sales efforts by developing enabling collateral for all stages of the sales cycle, like slide decks, whitepapers, videos, etc
- Responsible for our brand management and identity: you communicate and successfully position our efforts in the drone ecosystem. You also contribute towards building a strong Auterion brand with deep reach into our global open source community.
- MBA with relevant experience in the B2B SaaS market.
- Proven relevant experience in creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including content marketing, social media, paid and organic marketing initiatives, webinars, trade shows
- Excellent English presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams like sales, product development, executive management, and external stakeholders.
Designation: Business Development Executive
Role: International IT Project Acquisition
·Identify strong potential prospects and generate quality leads from designated target geographies.
·Using different online research tools to extract the contact information of prospects.
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects through cold calling, e-mailing LinkedIn, and other sources.
·Identify the decision-maker through different channels and ensuring the optimum conversion within a short span of time.
·Understand complex requirements of the prospects and bringing up the projects for the company.
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
Skill & Experience Required
·Good written and oral communication without MTI is must
·Strong research and analytical skills.
·Proficient with international Call Centres with a minimum of 1-2 years of US & Australian IT project acquisition experience.
·Strong interpersonal skill, ability to handle the profiles independently and in a team.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Strong communication skill in English
Education: Any Bachelor Degree/ Post Graduation
Shift: US & Australian Shifts
Job Location: Cochin
Salary: Best in the industry
We are looking for a result-driven b2b Diamond and Diamond Jewellery Marketing for Overseas with good experience in certified and non certified loose diamonds and have knowledge of Lab Grown diamond. Candidates to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales in overseas and develop contacts from his own in USA & European. Duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right merchandise. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Analysis of the needs of existing/potential customers to meet their requirements.
A good understanding of Loose Diamonds, Certified Diamonds and Diamonds & Diamonds Jewellery and experience in the required field is most important. Knowledge of Natural & Lab grown diamonds. Exposure of the overseas market is also necessary.
For Overseas Diamond & Jewellery Marketing the candidates with good USA & European marketing & contacts will do. Have to work in Night and evening shift.
We are looking for a full time employee who can help us run our email and linkedin outreach program. The responsibilities are described below:
- Research on various sectors such as remote products or gaming
- Send customized emails or linkedin messages to prospects
- Maintain the organization CRM
What we’re looking for :
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must have actual Marketing/Sales experience.
- Open to all educational qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Brownie points if you are active on linkedin