At BlackLight we bring classic game experience to mobile. Our games have been rocking the Play Store since launch. Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take
pride that they are played by more than 2 million players daily. Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 100 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
Job brief for Android Game Developer:
BlackLight is looking for a Rockstar Android Game developer who is dedicated to his craft,writes code that he/she is proud of and loves to code. So come and join the enthusiastic team of highly skilled techno geeks, with big ambitions!!!
Work Location: Noida
Experience: 1-4 years
Qualification: B. Tech / M. Tech / MCA/ etc.
● 1-4 years experience on developing Android apps/ games
● Solid knowledge of Core Java and OOPS fundamentals
● Good knowledge of SQL
● A fighter with strong sense of ownership and willingness to take initiatives
● Experience optimising an app and should have good understanding of Android Vitals.
Why Should You Join Us?
● Lots of learning opportunities- Free Books / Courses. We will be training you to work in new
technologies and help you blend in the Gaming Industry.
● Competitive Salary.
● Five days working culture.
● Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
● Lunch all day you order. We pay 60%.
● Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee in the house at all times.
● Work with a super-talented team of engineers and designers.
● Casual Dress Code- Slippers, shorts, all are good.
About BlackLight Studio Works Pvt Ltd
About BlackLight Studio Works : We are BlackLight and we bring classic game experience to Mobile .Our games have been rocking the Play Store India since launch.
Our real time multiplayer games are a piece of cutting-edge technology, we take pride that they are played by more than 1 million players daily.
Our flagship game, Ludo SuperStar has been downloaded more than 50 million times. Other titles include - CallBreak, Carrom, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire and Word games.
Why Should you Join us ?.
• Lot of learning opportunity-free Books / Courses.
• Competitive Salary
• Free Medical Insurance for you and your family!
• Lunch on all day you order we pay 60%.
• Unlimited Snacks, Tea & Coffee on the house at all time.
• Work with super-talented team of engineers and designers.
• Casual Dress Code.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Programming Languages: Swift ,Objective C, Cocoa, XML, JSON
Operating Systems/Development Platforms: MAC, iOS all versions
Roles and Responsibilities :
Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development
(application structure, operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and
Experience with rest APIs, offline storage, and threading.
Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource
Experience in working with Test-driven development (TDD).
Experience in Unit Testing and UI testing.
Programming iOS native mobile applications from specifications.
Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex iOS mobile applications.
Cutting-edge native mobile application prototyping and development on iPhone/iPad.
Desired Candidate Profile
3+ years of experience in mobile application design and development.
2+ years of experience with iPhone development platforms experience developing native ios apps: swift, ios SDK, and Xcode.
Experience integrating with third-party libraries, Restful API, and JSON.
Deep familiarity with objective-c and cocoa touch experience working with ios frameworks such as core data, core animation, core graphics, and core text working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies experience integrating with WebSocket, VOIP, call kit.
Must be self-motivated, possess strong communication skills, and be able to work in a team-oriented environment
Our client's Mobile app has been downloaded by more than 15 million users. Daily, more
than a million users login to the application. As a fast growing company, we are
preparing for a future of tremendous growth and disruption in finance. We are looking
for a React Native developer (SDE2) interested in building performant mobile apps on
both the iOS and Android platforms. The incumbent will be responsible for architecting
and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for
other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative
effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that
● Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement
mission-critical software fixes — React Native moves fast and often breaks
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the
● Participating in SDLC processes streamlining, POC development, Functional
Estimation, Performance Tuning, Environments setup, etc.
● Adherence and promoting best development practices that ensure high
● Ability mentor junior developers and actively contribute to code reviews and
improve the code base for scale and maintainability
● Hands-on experience in Android/iOS app development via React-Native
● Experience in Build systems and Deployment processes
● Experience in writing unit testing code with libraries like Jest, Enzyme , Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
● Excellent problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
● An avid follower of the best practices, optimization strategies, and design patterns
● Knowledge of RN available inbuilt UI components and the props those UI components accept.
● Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using advanced tools
● Experience in profiling tools in Xcode and Android Studio
● Experience in 3rd party services integration
● Knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Cordova
- 4+ years of experience with Android and iOS Development.
- Experience in Cordova Plugins using Native SDKs/APIs
- Implementation of WebRTC in atleast one Cordova Project
- Fluent communication Written and Verbal in English
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India &
internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most
recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by
some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com,
Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build
and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here
- www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a
B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
● An engineering degree preferably, from a reputed university/college
● A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
● Good to have knowledge of React.
● Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS, web standards, best practices
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
● An experience of writing clean, well documented, semantic code with responsiveness and cross browser compatibility in mind
● Ability to improvise, troubleshoot, and learn new skills on the job.
● Ability to give estimates on work required.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN
● Excellent coding and debugging skills
● A passion and the ability to make beautiful, smooth, delightful web experiences
● Competitive salary
● Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on extremely exciting real-life problems.
● Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Should have develop Native Mobile Applications.
- Should have worked on SQLite, Retrofit, Firebase etc.
- Must have knowledge working on Hybrid Applications.
- Additional advantage if worked of frameworks like React Native, Flutter etc.
- Advantage having working knowledge of Kotlin.
- Certification done is an additional advantage.
- Even candidate should have very good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Must have knowledge of working with api's and working with databases.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge
- A minimum of 3yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
|High-level requirements for the Apex Developer role:
Qualifications / Skills
• BA or BS in a technical discipline
• 5+ years of SFDC engineering experience
• Salesforce certifications preferred
• In depth experience in Lightning framework: Aura and LWC
• In depth experience in Apex development, design, configuration, testing and deployment
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience building integrations
Our client is a revolutionary Educational services platform, that brings in innovation and expertise in their ways of learning. Awarded as one of the best Google apps of 2017, the app provides students with a variety of online courses that cover K12 subjects, Entrance exams, Engineering and FInance stream topics, as well as Self-help notes.
Their unique and simple AI based site and app feature 500+ courses, nearly a lakh videos and tests, and also imparts strength and weakness analysis for the students to improve their knowledge base. The 5yr old organisation is one of the most loved ed-tech platforms that reaches more than 4.5Mn registered users.
- Developing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Identifying and resolving the bugs/ issues in real-time and improving application performance.
- Working alongside other engineers, and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, being commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you need to have:
- Has 3-5 years of experience working as an iOS Developer in a product based startup/ company with a minimum 3-years experience as a Swift Developer.
- BE/ B.Tech from Tier 1 college (Computer Science/ Relevant Degree) or great set of experience of working in startups/product based companies
- Has worked on IAP app is must & has knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Extensive experience developing in Objective-C, Swift and Programmer Tools: Xcode, Instruments, and Git Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Understanding of UI Design, Apple’s Design Principles, Interface guidelines and object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on a video processing/displaying application will be bonus
- Should be able to show sample apps that you have created and answer questions related to them.
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We're motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone's lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As one of our first mobile engineers in Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building our new KeepTruckin Fleet Manager iOS app and as well as grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
What You'll Do:
Develop from scratch our new iOS KeepTruckin Fleet Manager AppWork with product team to refine feature specs, and work with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teamsCommunicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinements, and engage with the senior engineers for mentorship to learn & grow in your areas of interest. Analyze our user's data to identify bugs, and help support team to diagnose user problems Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
What We're Looking For:
2-4 years of experience working on iOS apps. Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitionsAn understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigmsAn appreciation and understanding of automated app testing. Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.