We are looking for:
Someone who is passionate about beautifully designed app experiences
Fascinated by all aspects of application development, from brainstorming
design to implementation and release.
Team player who can write clean and maintainable code.
Someone with strong foundation in data structures & algorithms, OS,
Someone with excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile
Development, and Android eco-system.
Someone with good understanding of mobile app UI/UX and Material Design.
3+ years of software development experience in Android.
Someone with excellent debugging and optimization skills.
About TATA 1MG
Experience: 2-4 Years
Mandatory Technologies: Java, Android Studio, Kotlin (Optional)
We are looking for a native android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android versions.
Must have relevant work experience in mobile development life cycle, Design, build and maintain the Android applications.
Work quickly and efficiently so that app features can be shipped frequently to promote user satisfaction.
Ability to learn quickly through instruction and self training.
Ability to analyze and comprehend existing developed code and reuse existing code in new applications. We have a broad library of already developed products so one must be able to re-use old code and not write new code for everything.
Able to work individually on Projects.
Skills and Qualifications
Required developer with good knowledge of Android native Application development for position of Android developer or Android Team Lead depending on experience.
Qualifications: Good knowledge of developing Android apps either independently or with a team.
Proficient in using Retrofit, SQLite, Java, GPS & Camera based Apps
Experience using RESTful, JSON web services
Solid understanding on core Android Components like Activities and Services.
Attention to details, Must be able to work independently.
• 4+ years of experience in Android Development
• Good hands on with Java, Android NDK. Can produce
clean, testable code in well-defined structure
• A solid understanding of the full lifecycle of mobile
development, testing, publishing and DevOps
• Have experience working with Android frameworks as
well as third-party libraries and APIs
• Have complete expertise in the general mobile
landscape, design, trends, and emerging technologies
• Enjoy working with a small, fast paced team
Good to have:
• Experience in iOS app development, or willing to
explore and learn iOS platform to get work done from
• GitHub profile showcases a list of original contributions
• Self-published and maintained applications in the play
● Apply computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in
the development of software applications.
● Work closely with cross-functional members of the organization to develop and evaluate new
features on exciting products.
● Support and participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including
requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing.
● Participate in peer reviews, identify, track, and fix bugs.
● Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
● Working with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge
cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Working on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality, and performance.
● Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to improve development efficiency.
Core Skill Set:
1. Hands on experience with Objective C and Swift
2.Hands on experience with SQLite
Having hands on experience 2 years and beyond on building end to end ios applications Experience
with repository management tools like Git, Mercurial, etc Experience working with RESTful APIs,
third-party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications Solid understanding of
Apple’s design principles, design framework, design patterns and interface guidelines sqlite / core
data / offline storage / multithreading / coreLocation / MVVM VIPER / Objective-c / swift / alamofire
/ unit testing / memory management
What is in the store for you?
● Opportunity to be a part of a company that is doing something really amazing & redefining
● Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and products that are redefining how the
home services industry operates in the North American market.
● Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar SaaS industry
● Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
● A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
● Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
If you think, you are a good fit. We would love to talk to you!!
MX Player is the world’s best video player and the world’s largest vid eo platform, with an install base of 500+ million worldwide and 350+ million in India. It has consistently ranked amongst the top 10 Android apps since 2012.
MX Player reaches its vast user base via an ever increasing list of supported platforms including native Android and iOS apps, mobile and desktop web applications and other portable devices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Designs and codes features for the Android application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
● Write unit tests for all features.
● Ships feature fast moving agile sprints.
● Works closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.
Skills Must have:
● Software Developer with at least 4 years of experience in building apps for the Android
● Good understanding of Java.
● Good understanding of Android application architecture and design.
● Good understanding of memory management, network interaction, concurrency and multi-threading in Android.
● Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing and app distribution infrastructure.
Good to have:
● Good understanding of the Kotlin language.
● Good understanding of RxJava.
● Past experience of working in large scale multi-module apps.
● Past experience of building video streaming apps.
● Past experience of working with third party libraries and dependency management on Android.
About the job
Are you passionate about coding ? Do you have a great appetite for challenges? Do
you like to take risks? Do you have a great learning attitude? Do you have an eye
for detail? Do you like to help others solve their problems?
We are offering:
To be a part of the leading Digital healthcare platform.
You can be CEO of your outcomes.
A team of aces to work with Streamlined engineering
around Agile methodology with the help of tools
Become a leader in the industry
End user focusing engineering.
are you bringing on the table:
1-5 years hands on experience developing iOS Applications
Have a deep familiarity with objective-C/Swift, Cocoa Touch and working with
external frameworks and libraries
Have excellent problem solving/Debugging skills and love technical
challenges. Should be up to date on the current state of the iOS development
be a stickler for clean and efficient Code.
possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
be highly organised.
be able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints
rapid decisions in a fast-moving and quickly-growing company.
Experience with TDD, CI/CD is required.
Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing,
screening, and interviewing.
Mentor and grow engineers while keeping them engaged and focused on the
product and company vision.
Help set team goals and technical direction while ensuring that they
with the goals of the larger organisation.
Represent the team in planning and product meetings, effectively
communicating the available platform features and constraints of the iOS
Help implement effective engineering processes and policies that emphasise
quality and forward progress.
With many people doing many things in a fast-moving company, strong
organisational skills both for yourself and for the team will be required
Anju Siima Technologies Pvt Ltd. is a leading software company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for experienced developers who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team of 16+ professionals is working on Guntur and Hyderabad branch, Additionally, many of our team members who aren’t located near one of our offices, work remotely. We provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
We are looking for a Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
Skills And Qualifications
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Mobile design patterns e.g MVVM, GoF, Bloc, Provider & etc.
- Experience in writing secure mobile applications (OWASP Mobile Top 10)
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
Develop new features for our iOS products
Optimize UI for performance
Monitor and understand customer behavior
Build native iOS components
Solve issues prioritizing based on customer impact
Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve the customer experience within the iOS platform
4+ years of experience as a developer using Objective-C and other languages
At least 2-3 years of this experience must be from working with iOS application development using iOS SDK
Knowledge of Cocoa, Objective-C, and Xcode
Knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts and a strong passion for software development
Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
Excellent attention to detail
Self-starter, highly motivated, team-player
Fully comfortable working in English, both in writing and speaking
Position- Android Developer
Brief about position
We require a passionate Android developer with drive and talent.
Brief about the App
Capshot is an entertainment collaborative platform and will be the first complete solution in this category of applications. Candidates will be working on an application through which people can create and build content together. It is an app that will embrace the growing meme culture and function with a model of ‘true visual communication’ where the fun of sharing moments with friends doesn’t simply end with posting out a photo or video. Our aim is to make that experience even more interactive by allowing friends to get creative with each other’s media rather than end it with a simple ‘like’ or ‘comment’.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK and Android native UI frameworks
- Proficient with Java and C++
- Good practical understanding of Android development tools for programming, debugging, beta testing, etc.
- Industry experience: 2-4 years, or equivalent work showing your talent and experience to be able to deliver an app like Capshot (could be in the form of sample apps, even if they have not been released on the play store, fully released apps that you have worked on, etc.)
- Experience with native Android frameworks to accomplish the following objectives -
- Multimedia capture
- Multimedia playback and UI customization
- Custom UI, UI animations and transitions
- Data storage and memory management
- Practical experience with Android analytics and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Strong understanding of these fundamantals through Independant Learning
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, software design, algorithms, etc.)
- Ability to write high quality, well organized, and readable code
- Practical experience with debugging and optimization
- Experience with networking
- Understanding of database operations and performance (at least a good understanding of the concepts)
- Must be a ‘knowledge seeker’ with a passion for software development and the desire to build something unique
- Good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to analyze, break down and estimate tasks
- Ability to quickly research and implement topics where you lack practical experience
- Ability to understand and grasp new concepts effectively
Skills and Qualifications – Preferred, but not absolutely required
- Image and video processing in Android for
- Video encoding/decoding
- Bitmap manipulation and transformations
- Machine learning
- Content streaming
- Video processing using the Android NDK and ffmpeg
- Experience (either through work, or side projects) with developing social/communication category apps
- Ability to implement development techniques that give the user an ‘illusion’ of high speed and responsiveness in an app, such as Instagram’s ‘Moving bits in the background’