- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Work on MVP & MVVM architecture for building apps in Android Studio
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- A reactive approach using RxJava or RxKotlin
- Prior experience in working with Google Maps and App Bundle
- Work with REST API(JSON) endpoints using Retrofit
- Good working knowledge of design patterns & OOAD
- Built and managed apps with over 1 million users
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test-driven development processes
- Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, GCMs, deep-linking, notifications etc
- Experience in building apps in which transaction/payments happen
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We’re looking for Android Mobile Application Developer who has solid knowledge of Android application’s life cycle, specially in modern mobile application. We need someone to build the native applications for Android using Java & Kotlin on Android Studio. You’ll need to create applications from scratch or configure the existing applications.
Design and implement applications from initial concept, app architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable.
Implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing applications.
Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen.
Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline app development cycle.
Contribute to all phases of the product development: design, develop, test, maintain and improvise.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong knowledge of current Android development languages (Java & Kotlin).
Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies.
Self confident and enthusiastic.
Greetings from JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt. Ltd. !
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 6 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate)
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
Job Purpose: The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
“At 1K, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most loved retail company in Bharat”
Job Title: Android Developer (Kotlin)
Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and oversee mobile application development efforts
Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, code review, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
Carefully evaluate the technical trade-offs of every decision
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Solid understanding of UI Design practices
3+ years hands-on experience on writing and deploying production quality code.
Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex mobile applications
Familiarity with test driven development (TDD)
Familiarity with CI/CD
Great understanding of Android development
Solid understanding of MVI/MVP/MVVM architecture.
Expertise in Kotin with solid OOD principles, design patterns, dependency injection (Hilt/Koin/Dagger)
Good grasp of algorithms, memory management, and multithreaded programming
Hands On experience with Android’s debugging, unit/ui testing, memory and performance optimization tools.
Awesome to have an exposure working in startups.
Great people skills!
Salary : Best in the Industry, Hike based on last CTC.
Locations : Gurgaon (Sector 15)
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on
Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses to imagine, design,
engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are a multinational company that is growing fast.
This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our
clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you
have it in you?
About The Role
As a SeniorDeveloper, you will analyze, design, program, test, document, and maintain software
applications for Fortune companies. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as
well as other teams across StatusNeo paying special attention to solutions’ architecture and code
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing clean and efficient codes for Android applications
• Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level
• Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application
• Performing unit and instrumentation tests on code
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and design new features
• Staying up to date with new mobile technology trends, applications, and protocols
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• You have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK,
• You have experience in publishing an application on the Google Play store
• Proven work experience in design patterns mobile architecture using frameworks such as
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to effectively integrate Android applications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Familiarity with various testing tools
• You are a problem solver with good analytical skills
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
Rejolut emerging tech company incorporated in 2017 and an award-winning blockchain development company. We help clients to find the best possible solutions to business use-case using emerging technology that can help them to scale faster & build Innovative digital products for fast-moving companies using ML/AI, Blockchain, IoT, AR/VR, RPA.
Our dogma: We don’t make shit
We are on the mission to technically empower entrepreneurs all around the world.
To know more please visit our website - http://www.rejolut.com/" target="_blank">www.rejolut.com
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
- Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
- Able to come with the optimal solution for the business problem
- Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
- Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open-source code
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing native apps to Flutter.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of BLOC Patterns
- Strong knowledge & experience in Dart/ Flutter is mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
- Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
- Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
- Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Paid Sick Leaves
- Healthcare Insurance
- Employee Training & Development Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Flexible Working Hours/ Remote Work
Are you an experienced app Developer with a growth mindset and looking to explore your skills in the ed-tech domain? Then read on.
Their unique features help tutors to create and manage live classes, manage attendance, fee collection, creating tests and quizzes as well as managing doubts of students. This is a platform that concentrates on learning from a teacher's perspective unlike other ed tech apps. Their app based on Software-As-A-Service business system will help to provide tutors with eCommerce access as well as Financial Aid to students.
- Identifying and solving performance bottlenecks.
- Identifying and communicating best practices for Android development.
- Working through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement, and support our Android apps applications using Android Studio and Java, Koltin, RxJava, MVVM, MVP.
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 8,00,000 to 15,00,000