• Proficient in Data Structure and Algorithms
• Proficient in Java, Kotlin and concepts like Kotlin coroutines, Jetpack components.
• Good understanding of various Android tools, Systrace and Perfetto for performance measuring,
memory management, battery, frame drops.
• Always on the lookout for new developments in the Android world and improving things.
• Familiarity with networking, databases, threading and memory concepts.
• Hands-on with code reusability, clean architecture, modularization, build time optimizations.
• Familiar with various third-party tools, libraries widely used and under the hood understanding.
• Understanding and hands-on with Material design principles and interface guidelines.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Decent understanding of how things work at the backend, reporting and other systems.
• Good understanding of the various CI/CD tools.
• Should have experience in writing Unit and UI tests.
• Good at logical reasoning and data structure.
● 1 - 3 years of Experience with Android SDK, Android Studio
● Experience with Git, and GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab
● Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development
● Experience with HTTP, and third party APIs
● Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
● Experience with unit testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
● Experience in Java or familiarity in Kotlin is a bonus
Responsibilities and Deliverables
● Work in an agile multinational engineering team to build and design Android applications
● Identify and suggest ways of improving usability, efficiency, and functionality
● Come up with reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Work on bug fixes and improve application performance
● Code reviews of peers. Critical Competencies for Success
● Ability to think logically, and analytically
● Eagerness to keep up with constantly changing technologies
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to work collaboratively on a team
● Resourcefulness and proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
About the Company
The Company is committed to providing tech-enabled solutions which aim to improve store sales and profitability for India’Corner storesres.It has product lines in distribution,staffing, logistics and distribution Technology.
Job Designation: Software Developer-Android
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities- Understand and identify requirements
Qualifications : B.E (CS) or MCA
Technical skills (necessary to have): Native Android, React Native
Technical skills (good to have): good understanding of UI/UX, DSA, backend capabilities, RDBMS, php, python, Java
4+ years of proven Android and iOS app development experience.
Excellent understanding of Android and iOS design principles as well as application interface guidelines.
Proficiency in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C. Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
Ability to use Android/iOS SDK with ease.
Proficiency with the best in class Software development practices.
Proficiency with push notifications, APIs
Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Engineer to join our team. You will play a critical role in leading our mobile initiatives starting from designing, developing, and implementing software programs for smartphones and other mobile devices.
You will be responsible for:
1. Creating specifications and detailed plans, write code, oversee testing and debugging, and play an active role in the rollout and launch of our iOS SDK
2. Use data-driven insights to guide the development of programs and apps that fill a user need
3. Work in close collaboration with other engineers, designers, R&D, analysts, and other team members.
4. Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
5. Mentor junior developers, lead the implementation of features, work cross-functionally to unblock your team
1. 2+ years of experience developing iOS Apps or SDKs
2. Proficiency with swift, swift UI and UI Kit is required, and experience with automated testing tools on a mobile platform is helpful.
3. History of delivering products/systems through their full life cycle, from idea conception, technical planning, implementation, launch, measurement, and maintenance/iteration.
Good to Have
Experience in SDK development for Android platform using Kotlin/Java
Experience in SDK development for iOS platform using Swift
Experience in Managing/Mentoring 2+ mobile developers.
means leading the entire development process so that
shopping from local stores through the app is a seamless
Some basic requirements for the role:
● Strong core Java skills.
● You know the Android ecosystem inside and out and follow the latest
● You care about user experience and sweat all the little details.
● You understand the larger context of running a growing mobile + web service.
● Knowledge of RESTful web services, JSON, Postman.
● You’ve thought about how to bring great performance from an app that needs
● You can point to your involvement in a working app in the Google Play.
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal
with different screen sizes.
● Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
● Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
● Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Familiarity with continuous integration will be a plus.
● Should have published at least one or more original Android apps.
We Would Love If:
● You have worked on a live Android app, through scaling and performance issues.
● Develop and Manage Mobile Application for the Android Platform.
● Should have handled native device features, Map integration, Push Notification,
and use of GIT for source code management
● Have excellent problem solving/ Debugging skills and manage technical
● Should have experience in developing web-services to integrate data from DB
rest API integration.
● Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, object-oriented programming,
MVC programming, and concurrent programming.
● Should be a stickler for a clean and efficient Code.
● Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows, and
● Knowledge & experience in Android, Java, Kotlin, Flutter
About Advantage Club:
Advantage Club is India's largest Corporate Employee Benefits Platform. Founded by alumni of UCLA,
Amazon, and Microsoft. Our major verticals are Corporate Perks, Rewards & Recognition, and
financial solutions. We are currently partnered with more than 250+ corporates, including
Concentrix, RBS, Fidelity, Walmart, Amazon, etc., whose employees are offered exclusive privileges
through our 10,000+ brand partners across categories Advantage club is leading the employee
benefits market in India which is pegged at $2 billion and growing. Advantage Club has raised $6.5
million to date from prominent VCs like GrowX, Sprout, and Axilor Venture.
Join us and see how we are changing the corporate benefits landscape in
-Maintenance and development of the Android app
- 3+ years of experience in native android app development.
- Strong programming experience in Core Java, Android SDK
- Experience working with Kotlin is a plus
- Experience working with Media player
- Experience working with offline app & content security, Encryption and Decryption
- Experience working with FCM
- Experience with web services integration, REST API framework, social media and other third party integrations
- Write good quality code, unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Should have Experience of Social Integration.
- Ready to take complete ownership of multiple products, work alone on project if required
- Good knowledge in Android services/Framework layer and its debugging
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Shipped multiple Android Applications that are currently available in the Google Play Store
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and time/space complexity analysis.
Good problem solving abilities.
Ability to communicate well with Product and Engineering Team
- Experience with a start-up would be added advantage.