As an Android Engineer at Mutual Mobile, you'll contribute towards creating technical designs, writing user stories, and grooming the backlog on projects. You'll own medium to large tasks and see them through to completion. You'll have the opportunity to lead small projects which will include understanding scope, estimation and breakdown of work, team assignments and delivering high-quality software. You'll be a part of the delivery management team and have close interaction with customer representatives for the duration of the project. You'll be completely responsible for the on-time delivery of the technical component owned in the solution, and apply Agile development practices for project delivery with minimal oversight.
Don’t have professional experience developing for Android? That’s okay. We welcome developers from different platform backgrounds. Perhaps you only have experience working with Android as a hobby or you have experience leading teams. We’d still love to talk.
You'll probably love this job if:
- You're passionate about Android, and continually follow the platform's innovations.
- You're an active coder with an eye for UI and Visual Design.
- You have no problem coding front-end and back-end deliverables.
- You're interested in working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams.
- You love the idea of working on cross-functional teams: you'll work in close quarters with your fellow designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers every step of the way.
You’ll love working here because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. You'll work closely with people from a variety of professions on real projects. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
About Mutual Mobile
Mutual Mobile is an innovation consultancy that brings digital experiences to life through an integrated approach to design and technology.