Senior Software Engineer
Minimum Graduation in a relevant stream
Minimum experience 4 years.
- Process driven software development has been essential to the growth of Dess and this exciting position is looking for a dynamic professional to further build and develop the software development processes and performance.
- Senior Software Engineer needs to be a self-motivated performer with high levels of ethics, trustworthiness and attention to detail. An ideal candidate would have rich experience in design,development and documentation from initial design through production. The position will require the candidate to perform in a fast paced environment
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Plan execution methodology and identify fulfillment plan to address the requirements;
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Programming analytical skill with highly logical and analytical approach
- Manage documentation by working with other teams and consolidating all required types of reports for future use and test case scenarios.
- Ability to visualize data, concepts and work flows to create diagrams, charts and illustrations to supplement documentation.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
- Timely reporting to provide visibility of performance to goal.
- Be data driven and flexible to changes with a natural passion for problem solving.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Key Skills required:
- ASP.Net and SQL Server.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well in a results oriented environment with firm deadlines;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively while being results-driven and patient
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skill
- Ability to think outside the box and generate and implement new ideas.
- Natural interest in team building and leadership with coaching/training skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
About Dess Technologies Private Limited
• Develop new features using Modern C++, Object-oriented design practices
• Maintain and improve existing C++ codebase (1.5 million lines), running on Linux
• Take responsibility for code quality by providing well-designed unit tests
• Optimize code performance by measuring resource utilization
• Participate in merge-request reviews
• Develop system tests in Python
• Hands on debugging using third-party video and network equipment
• Be a team player who is willing to make mistakes, learn, improve, and accept feedback
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields
• 1-4 years of experience with strong programming logic, code analysis/ debugging and problem-solving
• Proven software design experience for complex codebases systems
• Expertise in Modern C++ and Object-Oriented software development
• Comfortable developing design for new features, task breakdown and estimation skills
• Comfortable developing on Linux (Embedded product Development Environment)
• Comfortable following git-flow process
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in GPU programming - OpenCL, CUDA, Halide
• Embedded development and debugging experience
• Understanding of real-time processing constraints
• Understanding of continuous-integration principles and tools (such as Jenkins)
• Experience with Cmake
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
For more: vakilsearch.com
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
Things that we look for in candidates
- Deep understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Logical Thinking
- Hands-on programming exposure.
- Problem solver with a deep solution mind-set.
- Constant learner: Up-to-date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities with innovative solutions.
- One who is willing to sign up for great missions and willing to put the work required for the outcomes.
- Collaborator: Work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the SQL Databases
- Experience in Node.js Frameworks
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience working with third-party developer tools, including documentation, APIs, and SDKs
- Good Grasp of Asynchronous Programming and Its Workarounds
- Database Schema design for Business Processes
- Working Knowledge of JWT based passport Authentication
- Can Write and Refactor Efficient Codes
- Experience in Implementing Data Protection
- Must have demonstrated the ability to deliver high-quality products on time
- Knowledge of GIT, SVN technology
● Exceptional problem solving skills
● Significant coding experience in C#
● Strong knowledge Unity Game Engine
● Good understanding of unity art pipeline specially 2D.
● Good experience in developing multi platform user interfaces.
● Strong Debugging and Optimization skills.
● Experience in integrating REST API
● Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
● Strong understanding of Data Structures and algorithms.
● Good written and oral communication skills. Secondary Skills
● Good knowledge of 2D/3D maths, Linear Algebra , Matrices etc.
● Experience in using JIRA and Confluence etc
● Experience in using SVN, GIT etc.
Min 0-6 Years of professional experience in developing games for MOBILE platforms - iOS and Android.
Salary INR 12-15 LPA
Job Location Work From Home/ Pune.
Work Timing IST 12:PM - 9:00PM
Job Title: ERPNext Developer
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Hours: 9: 00 AM to 6:00 PM
Min Salary: As per the Standard Market Rates
The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe based applications:
- Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
- Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
- Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
- Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines
- Able to understand the complex business process and manage the project.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Hands-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Commercial eCommerce portal development and maintenance is preferred.
- 1-5 years of Experince is mandatory.
- Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python & Frappe based web development.
- Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Apache or NGINX
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- Senior position requires experience with multiple modules of ERPNext.
- BS in computer science or technology equivalent preferred