If you are a technology enthusiast, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for Node.Js Developers to join our agile team of professionals.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
We’re in search of a Back-End Software Engineer that specializes in server-side components. In this role, you’ll primarily work on Node JS, Mongo DB, Redis, building scalable products and will bring a depth of knowledge on algorithms and data structures. As a Back-End Software Engineer, on any given day you might be architecting new features for our customers, refactoring existing code to be more scalable, and seeing changes through to completion in a live environment.
Key Attributes you need to possess: -
- Prioritization- Should have a strong work ethics and show up on time at sessions with excellent skills in predicting the amount of time needed to plan, coordinate, and perform on a task or managing their clients as and when required.
- Quick Learning Ability- You should be an amazing self-learner who has the ability to learn new technology on their own and are not threatened by new technologies. Someone who has an ability to pull various bits of information and to process information on the fly with good logical and analytical skills.
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience- Someone who is able to hit the ground because they already know the right technology.They should be able to meet coding principles and write code that is readable and commented-on where appropriate.Through incorporating their cognitive abilities and extensive industry experience, they are able to find optimal solutions easily.
- High-End User Focus-A good programmer does what they are asked to do, while a great programmer thinks of the end user of the software and works to solve problems within the organization’s
capabilities.Someone who knows the functionality they’re creating is of high value.
-Business Acumen- Should have a great eye for Business acumen as the product build will be exposed to millions of customers on-brand digital assets hence giving you exposure for handling a large user base in a live environment.
-Teamplayer- Someone who is able to work in a challenging environment and requires complete devotion, persistence and learning new things every day. As they will be involved in every fact of the product development starting from product ideation, Interface design, user experience, analytics, and engineering.
Typical work week look like:-
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Design and implementation of scalable applications by using asynchronous programming with low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
-Integration of data storage solutions by creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and also Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Explore technical innovation and propose new solutions as and when required.
- Work with engineers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every month.
Our ideal candidate should have:-
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a Tech Startup
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
- Strong hands on MongoDB and ability to write aggregation queries.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Hands-on on code versioning tools, such as Git, Redis, AWS, Sockets
Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deeptech and robotics products.Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
Role Responsibilities :
- Work primarily in Python, FAST API, MongoDB, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
- Work on the Peppermint Services Backend, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business
- Work on Scripting and Backend Layers of Internal Applications
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Backend Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies andarchitectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge and MongoDB experience is a valued bonus), and Python (FAST API, Flask or Django experience is a must). Linux, Linux Terminal and BASH Experience is a must. Mobile Development knowledge, especially Flutter Development experience,is a valued bonus.
You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,delivering amazing global user experience
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines independently and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
JOB OPENING FOR MNC COMPANY
Job Description for Ruby on Rails Developer:-
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong requirements gathering, analysis and questions skills
- Ability to contextualize a problem, and understand who the stakeholders are and how it fits in the system before diving into a problem
- Agile, Continuous Delivery and software release methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency
- Ability to manage own work
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with OOP principles
- Elixir / Phoenix and familiarity with FP principles
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure
- Ability to manage a project
● Familiarity with SCM tools like Git and code editors like VSCode.
● Adequate knowledge of Relational and non-relational Databases like mysql and mongoDB.
● Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST)
● A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices (Basic Auth, JWT, etc).
● Knowledge of Blockchain, Linux OS, CI/CD, cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, etc, is a plus.
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: To be discussed
Our backend(NodeJS) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web and mobile solutions keeping performance in mind. We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps and REST API using the NodeJS stack.
(along with strong backend expertise, needs good understanding on frontend tech stack to give support to frontend developer)
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Express, NextJs, VueJs and Sails along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in NodejS stack.
- Good understanding between promise and callback concept.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS, Azure and Google)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure/Google cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major version of nodejs and database release(postgres, mysql, etc)
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- TypeScript implementation with Backend applications
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Mocha like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, Redis, HBase, BigTable, DynamoDB
Position: Sr. Node Js Developer
Required Experience: 3+ yrs
Location: Mohali (open for WFH)
Salary: good hike on CTC
Working Days: 5 days
Webmob Software Solutions is a fintech company based in North India. We are leading service providers in the space of emerging technologies including Blockchain, AI, ML, IOT, and cloud computing. With a global, renowned clientele, we have developed several robust applications in the space of Trade Finance, Money Market, Asset Tokenization, and Supply Chain.
Webmob is currently a team of 45+ employees having expertise in Java,Kotlin, PHP, Python, Go, MEAN and MERN stack. We are also the technical delivery partners for Corda https://marketplace.r3.com/directory/webmob-software-solutions-pvt-ltd.
Our specialties include Fintech product development, Blockchain development and consultancy, website development, graphic designing, digital marketing, application development, AWS support, infrastructure handling, IOT, AI, and ML.
3+ yrs of Exp in Node Js
Develop data-driven Node.js microservices
Create testable, high-quality code
Work effectively with development team
Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
Performs other duties as assigned
Experience with both relational (SQL) databases, and distributed NoSQL data stores
Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus, especially AWS Lambda
Deep understanding of data design and systems integration
Strong technical leadership and communication skills
Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Work from home.
- Employee friendly policies.
- Competitive salary with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
- 5 days week work
- Flexible Timings.
We are looking to hire seasoned .net Developers with minimum experience of 4 years - 11 years for our client based Germany. This position is contract-to-hire, so you have the chance to permanently join our team with competitive salary and benefits if you show you are a dedicated and valuable member of the team.
Vacant Positions: 8
Job Location: Mohali (WFO)
Salary Budget: 6 to 13 LPA
1. You will be responsible for designing, planning, and implementing software development.
2. The key focus will be execution of implementation, deployment, and support, with a consultative approach aimed at promoting modern development practices.
3. You will be working with and supporting a distributed team of technical resources with a range of e highly experienced members.
4. The scope of work is extensive, and all candidates must have a broad range of technical capabilities.
Tech Stack Required for the profile:
1. C# with ASP.NET 5.0 (#Mandatory)
2. MongoDB (#Mandatory)
3. Git / Bitbucket
4. Experience with Microservice architectures (#Mandatory)
5. Experience with REST
***Nice to have***
3. Kubernetes / Helm
4. Experience with social media and e-commerce systems
Required Candidate profile:
1. Strong analysis, design, programming and testing skills
2. Excellent Coding Skills
3. Ability to learn new Technologies
4. Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
5. Resources must have exemplary Communication Skills.
6. Experienced in direct client interaction.
7. Should be creative, quick learner and hard working
8. Priority given to immediate joiners or can join at the earliest
Mentoring should come naturally to you, as well as finding the right balance towards process and documentation.
1) You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment. The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, server less architectures and complex problem solving skills.
2) You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
3) You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment and support.
4) A lot of freedom on when and where you work from - just get stuff done.
5) You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learnt and built.
6) You will help define who we become as a company.
7) You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
1) We have a strict no-divas rule. There are a lot of smart engineers on the team but no one with an attitude / superiority complex.
2) If you think writing tests for your code, writing docs, doing customer support etc are not your cup of tea, this isn't the right role for you.
3) Similarly if you're viewing this just as a 20-40% increment opportunity over your current compensation, this isn't the right role or company for you.
This role can be the growth opportunity of a lifetime for anyone who has been operating as a backend lead and wants to grow into a full stack
Check out the links below if you'd like to learn more about us. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
1) Why ShoppinPal? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE7DgtwA0ws
2) Our hiring philosophy and process http://techstory.in/building-startup-team/