SolutionTech HR Career
Jobs at SolutionTech HR
- Must have 2 + years of the overall experience.
- Language: Java/J2EE; should be proficient in core java concepts
- Should be good in Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Java Framework Technologies : Experience in developing Microservices framework using Spring boot/Spring/Hibernate/Spring/Struts/Stripes
- DB Technologies : MySQL/Oracle; proficient in DB schema designing and writing complex queries
- Scripting Technologies : Must have experience in developing in Scala/Groovy/Kotlin or any other JVM based scripting language.
- Solid understanding of Netty/Jetty and NIO based server and frameworks.
- Solid Java fundamentals including best practices, DevOps awareness and Java Design Patterns
- Experience with unit testing frameworks in the Java ecosystem.
- Experience in developing applications on Grails/Play or any other Convention over Configuration based framework.
- Front end Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP
- Person Should be good in core Java and J2ee technologies
- Spring, hibernate, spring boot, struts
Job Role: Analyst/Sr Analyst – Value Creation & Business Success
Years of Experience required: 3-5 Years
Work Location: Gurgaon
- Client Management- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery - Support implementation and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, helping teams in the identification of business requirements, product simplification and alignment, capability design and planning, technology/vendor selection and planning and business launch readiness
- Client Advocacy- Know the product inside and out to be able to provide technical/functional support to customers or to provide product training. Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize product based on their business needs or business plans. The role is not focused on making sales, rather on educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of product so customers are encouraged to continue using services.
- Working with cross functional teams and leadership to define the value creation opportunities and strategic plan for Sirion engagements
- Working knowledge of business practices, including contract management, vendor management, accounting, finance, revenue assurance, taxation, and billing.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in managing complex services invoices and performance against service levels in service categories spanning across IT, Telecom, Software Development/ Management, Logistics, Commercial Services, Media, Travel, Infrastructure, outsourcing etc.
- Have proven track record of value leakage identification/finding, hard & soft leakage or savings for client
- Experience in driving billing dispute resolution or governance meetings with Client/Vendors
- Have a proven track record of cloud solution delivery as part of large-scale transformation programs
- Provide subscription billing expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, leading practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements
- Experience and in depth understanding of all aspects of the SDLC including Design, Build, QA, UAT and Support
- Understanding of integration principles and methodologies like SOA, SOAP and REST.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills and ability to communicate complex issues clearly to the customer
- Understanding of global corporate contracts and/or financial practices - including drivers of costs/ revenue, ability to work with service providers to ensure effective commercial delivery, manage relationships and service levels performance.
Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My client is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience/resume-building in a short time for a Principal Engineer - Full Stack
My Client prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learns fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
Ideal candidate has:
- 8 Plus years of experience in Full Stack
- At least 3-6 years of experience in startups
- More expertise towards Back end
- Experience working with Node.js/Java/Golang/ROR AND Angular/React
- Individual Contributor Role and Mentor Role
Years of Exp: 8-11 yrs
- Engineering graduates.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
funded Series A Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management
The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and
subsequent MVP both have blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling
tremendous wealth creation in a short time for a detail-obsessed product manager
Ideal candidate has:
• React or React Native is must
• App Experience is good to have
• Ideal experience in Game or frontend heavy application
• New age startups (game, animations)
• Good to have github and open source work
Years of Exp: 7-10 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to gain tremendous experience watching a organization being built
from the ground-up (and subsequently, earn life-changing equity) for an exceptional Principal
Manage, coach, and support engineering team
Create a technical strategy and budget proposal
Implement and monitor technical strategy performance metrics
Communicate engineer team goals with engineering staff members
Coordinate internal teams to ensure project timelines and budgets are met
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field
5-8 years of prior relevant experience
Experience with managing people and projects is a must
Expertise in J2EE server technologies
Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
Ability to think and analyze both breadth-wise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise (threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
Exceptional design and architectural skills
Test Automation Engineer
About Our Client:
Our Client- SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
Our client is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Arora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at our client
Job Role: Test Automation Engineer
Years of Experience required: 2 year - 4 years
Work Location: Gurgaon
Specific must-have skills for this role:
Hand on exp in java development with Automation testing exp
Hand on exp in API Testing using Rest assured or Java
Currently more than 400 Employees are working there
Its a E commerce Product based company. They are into market from last 12 years